90210 Season 5 First Look: Dixon Lives! Ade Strays! Austin Makes His Exit!

The CW has unveiled its first look at 90210‘s Season 5 premiere, and an alive-but-not-kickin’ Dixon looks to be in a very bad way following his horrific finale car crash.

Surrounded by friends and family, Tristan Wilds’ hospitalized alter-ego is fighting for his life at the start of the season. Interestingly, his ex (of about 10 seconds) Adrianna is nowhere to be found. Rather, she’s in Vegas canoodling with some hot new stud (played by Hart of Dixie‘s Wes Brown) — though eventually she does return to Beverly Hills to sit vigil at Dixon’s side.

RELATED | 90210 Exclusive: Parks and Rec Alumna Natalie Morales Books Recurring Role

Elsewhere in these hot shots, the soon-to-be-departing Austin stands alone and Lori Loughlin’s Mama Wilson is back in town.

Click through the photos below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Uncategorized

1. I hope this season will be better then the train wreck season 4 was

2. I am extremely excited for the guest appearance of Wes Brown!
    On another note, HA at Adrianna holding Dixon’s hand.

3. Omar says:

I hate Dixon, such a boring character!

• dyra says:

I love Dixon. I don’t get how everytime TVL makes one of these post we always seem to draw out douches, when we have more people on tumblr and twitter who are fans of this show. If you don’t like the show then stop responding to it on this, the fans who actually watch the show are a family. If you’re not part of the 90210 family then find another show.

4. Jan says:

Thank you for letting us know Dixon lives. I just deleted the show from my DVR accordingly.

5. Ella says:

Seriously, I am waiting for 90210 to get back to its season 2 glory. PLEASE can we have Liam and Naomi back together already? They were the best damn thing about the show. I hate Liam with basically anyone else and none of Naomi’s other romantic pairings have done anything for me.

• Russ says:

uh no. I like Liam and Annie. Hopefully if they get back together it will get her out of this weird phase thing. You know, it can’t really describe it she is just there.

6. daved says:

Silver is a slut.

• Lyn says:

I agree. I miss her spunk that she had in season 1 when she wasn’t friends with Naomi. Anyone else notice that guys usually hooks up with Naomi than Annie than Silver like Ethan and Liam.

7. Kim says:

I don’t even watch the show, but I know the bed is up too high. That would be a huge fall risk, the hospital wouldn’t do that. Is it because “Hollywood Magic” and they don’t want the perception of everyone looking down at Dixon? Crap like that bugs me.

8. Jill says:

I can’t believe that dumb hick Austin is still around – even if he’s set to leave soon. That’s the kind of major casting/character error you sweep under the rug in the first episode with a throwaway line about the character moving to Paris or something.

9. storaro says:

Kill em’ all (the characters that is) except Silver and bring back the original cast.

10. John says:

So is Teddy a regular again?? :D

11. k says:

I don’t like wes brown as Taylor he’s a stalker and very weird. If ade and him stay together, she would once again be an outcast and hated. So dumb