Private Practice Sneak Peek: Is Charlotte Happy to Be Eating for Four?

Get More: Video

Ohhh, it’s gonna be a long several months for Private Practice‘s Charlotte and Cooper, if the mom-to-be’s demeanor doesn’t perk up some and soon.

RELATED | Fall Preview: Private Practice to Serve Up ’13 Little Movies’ (and a ‘Delicious’ Exit for Addison?)

In the Season 6 premiere of the ABC drama, most every character was put through a major life event, and the one assigned to Charlotte was the news that she is pregnant with not one, not two, but three Mini Coopers.

PHOTOS | Private Practice: Get a Sneak Peek at the Episode That Alarmed Standards & Practices

How is the beautiful steel magnolia (played by KaDee Strickland) dealing with the development, as Episode 2 (airing Tuesday at 10/9c) takes us to a celebration of dearly departed Pete’s life? Is she happy to be piling her party plate high, to feed “three tapeworms”? Press PLAY for a sneak peek at the good doc’s disposition.

Loading video...

Comments (17)

• I got a chuckle out of “mini coopers”. :)

Comment by Cathy – October 1, 2012 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was just about to say the same thing. Well played, Mr. Mitovich.

Comment by wordsmith – October 1, 2012 11:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed!

Comment by Ketchikan9 – October 1, 2012 12:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I seriously cannot wait to see the look on Charlotte’s face when she holds her babies for the 1st time.

that “i don’t want to be a mom” attitude is SO going to change… she won’t be able to resist

Comment by Jordan (@jordan202) – October 1, 2012 12:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ugh. Go away.

Comment by Annie – October 1, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not always. Forcing a woman to be a mom can be a disaster.

Comment by Gretchen – October 1, 2012 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh gag me. As someone who wants to be a mom, I know it’s not something I’d force on anyone who has reservations. It’s NOT something to be taken lightly, and people who know they don’t want kids should be applauded for knowing what they want. Why would someone want a mom who’s less than enthusiastic to have them?

Comment by Brooke – October 1, 2012 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE Char!

Comment by N – October 1, 2012 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watched the first episode of this season and I think I’ll keep it as the series finale, at least for me. Yeay, Addison has her happily ever after, a baby and a man that loves her and wanted a child (or at least more so then Sam). Cooper and Charlotte have their family, I really have grown to dislike Violet and even Pete so whatever with his death. Amelia is clean and sober and while it looks like it’s prostate cancer for Sheldon, I’m not as invested in his character so I’m fine not following his story line.

I’ll probably check in on articles like this again for the next couple of episodes to make sure that I made the right decision, but I like the wrap up for the two main couples I cared about.

Comment by moobear – October 1, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • KaDee Strickland is awesome! Charlotte could have been such an unpleasant character in the hands of a lesser actress, but somehow KaDee makes her likeable.

Comment by Becks – October 1, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree Charlotte is my absolute fav on the show. KaDee does a great job with the role. I dont care for Coopers character at all. Matter of fact, KaDee is the only character I like on the show.

Comment by Sam Brees – October 1, 2012 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She’s the only one I like on the show at all.

Comment by BrianR – October 1, 2012 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love everything about Charcoop, can’t wait to see how things turn out. I’m very excited about a possible spin-off. (probably wishful thinking but would be amazing)

Comment by Allaboutchar – October 1, 2012 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Since this is a Shonda Rhimes show I think we can just accept that at least one of those babies will die, and/or Charlotte will have a complicated pregnancy/birth.

Comment by J – October 1, 2012 11:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There will be a hurricane that will spawn a tornado that will fling a car into Charlotte’s office, knocking her unconscious. After 20 hours, the other doctors will find her, but will be unable to use their equipment because the power is still out. Charlotte will bleed. Everyone will worry about the babies. Finally, she will stop bleeding. Everything will be fine.

Then a crazy man with a gun will come into the practice and shoot Charlotte in the stomach. While she is being operated on, Cooper will have to make a wrenching decision about whether to abort of the babies whose leg was blown up in the shooting. No, Addison will say. I can operate on the fetus and safe his life.

All the doctors from the practice will be in the waiting room with sad looks on their faces for another 20 hours waiting for the operation to be over. It will be a success. The third baby will live, but she will only have one leg. . . but the babies will only be four months along and there will be so much left to go before they are born.

Comment by Chester – October 2, 2012 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved the scene in which she delivered the news to Cooper.

Comment by iella – October 2, 2012 04:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I see selective termination story line coming up. Another Shondra controversial story line.

Comment by bettyd – October 2, 2012 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post