Private Practice Sneak Peek: Is Charlotte Happy to Be Eating for Four?

Ohhh, it’s gonna be a long several months for Private Practice‘s Charlotte and Cooper, if the mom-to-be’s demeanor doesn’t perk up some and soon.

RELATED | Fall Preview: Private Practice to Serve Up ’13 Little Movies’ (and a ‘Delicious’ Exit for Addison?)

In the Season 6 premiere of the ABC drama, most every character was put through a major life event, and the one assigned to Charlotte was the news that she is pregnant with not one, not two, but three Mini Coopers.

PHOTOS | Private Practice: Get a Sneak Peek at the Episode That Alarmed Standards & Practices

How is the beautiful steel magnolia (played by KaDee Strickland) dealing with the development, as Episode 2 (airing Tuesday at 10/9c) takes us to a celebration of dearly departed Pete’s life? Is she happy to be piling her party plate high, to feed “three tapeworms”? Press PLAY for a sneak peek at the good doc’s disposition.

Loading video...

1. Cathy says:

I got a chuckle out of “mini coopers”. :)

2. I seriously cannot wait to see the look on Charlotte’s face when she holds her babies for the 1st time.

that “i don’t want to be a mom” attitude is SO going to change… she won’t be able to resist

• Annie says:

Ugh. Go away.

• Gretchen says:

Not always. Forcing a woman to be a mom can be a disaster.

• Brooke says:

Oh gag me. As someone who wants to be a mom, I know it’s not something I’d force on anyone who has reservations. It’s NOT something to be taken lightly, and people who know they don’t want kids should be applauded for knowing what they want. Why would someone want a mom who’s less than enthusiastic to have them?

3. N says:

I LOVE Char!

4. moobear says:

I watched the first episode of this season and I think I’ll keep it as the series finale, at least for me. Yeay, Addison has her happily ever after, a baby and a man that loves her and wanted a child (or at least more so then Sam). Cooper and Charlotte have their family, I really have grown to dislike Violet and even Pete so whatever with his death. Amelia is clean and sober and while it looks like it’s prostate cancer for Sheldon, I’m not as invested in his character so I’m fine not following his story line.

I’ll probably check in on articles like this again for the next couple of episodes to make sure that I made the right decision, but I like the wrap up for the two main couples I cared about.

5. Becks says:

KaDee Strickland is awesome! Charlotte could have been such an unpleasant character in the hands of a lesser actress, but somehow KaDee makes her likeable.

• Sam Brees says:

I agree Charlotte is my absolute fav on the show. KaDee does a great job with the role. I dont care for Coopers character at all. Matter of fact, KaDee is the only character I like on the show.

6. BrianR says:

She’s the only one I like on the show at all.

7. Allaboutchar says:

Love everything about Charcoop, can’t wait to see how things turn out. I’m very excited about a possible spin-off. (probably wishful thinking but would be amazing)

8. J says:

Since this is a Shonda Rhimes show I think we can just accept that at least one of those babies will die, and/or Charlotte will have a complicated pregnancy/birth.

• Chester says:

There will be a hurricane that will spawn a tornado that will fling a car into Charlotte’s office, knocking her unconscious. After 20 hours, the other doctors will find her, but will be unable to use their equipment because the power is still out. Charlotte will bleed. Everyone will worry about the babies. Finally, she will stop bleeding. Everything will be fine.

Then a crazy man with a gun will come into the practice and shoot Charlotte in the stomach. While she is being operated on, Cooper will have to make a wrenching decision about whether to abort of the babies whose leg was blown up in the shooting. No, Addison will say. I can operate on the fetus and safe his life.

All the doctors from the practice will be in the waiting room with sad looks on their faces for another 20 hours waiting for the operation to be over. It will be a success. The third baby will live, but she will only have one leg. . . but the babies will only be four months along and there will be so much left to go before they are born.

9. iella says:

I loved the scene in which she delivered the news to Cooper.

10. bettyd says:

I see selective termination story line coming up. Another Shondra controversial story line.