Exclusive Made in Jersey First Look: Kris Polaha Joins Cast as Martina's Studly New Colleague

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Made in Jersey will (fist) pump up the handsome this week when Kris Polaha joins the new CBS series — and we have your exclusive first look at the Life Unexpected vet charming his way into the hearts of both Janet Montgomery‘s Martina and the viewers.

RELATED | Made in Jersey: Is It Guilty of Being Good? Or Are You Already Planning to A-Quit?

In the following clip from Friday’s installment (airing at 9/8c), Polaha — who most recently co-starred in The CW’s ill-fated Ringer — heads up a case with his colleagues (played by Montgomery and Megalyn Echikunwoke). However, he is quickly — and adorably — sidetracked by the slew of family photos adorning our leading lady’s office. (Can you smell the romance a-brewin’ between the two? Because we can!)

Press PLAY below to preview Polaha’s debut, then hit the comments with your thoughts on his new gig!

Loading video...

Comments (10)

• He’s never on a not failing show, I guess.

Comment by Lubomir Raykov – October 1, 2012 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AWKWARD. is the only show I think he’s been on that was actually doing good (and I mean good for cable television)

Comment by Rrrrrr – October 1, 2012 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Uh, “Mad Men”? Also “Life Unexpected” and “Miss Guided,” which were great shows no one saw.

Comment by Robert Taylor – October 1, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Uh… Tell me how Life Unexpected or Miss Guided did not fail exactly. And he was just in 2 episodes of Awkward and on 4 of Mad Men, so no starring or recurring status there.

Comment by Lubomir Raykov – October 1, 2012 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kris, get out quick this Jersey ship is sinking.

Comment by Velvet – October 1, 2012 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • uh-oh. This means this gets canceled for sure.

Comment by wi – October 1, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • When Made in Jersey gets cancelled it will not have anything to do with Kris Polaha. Someone would have to pay me mucho dinero to watch anything from “Jersey”

Comment by Velvet – October 1, 2012 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kris Polaha is great. I wish he could find a show that keeps ticking. I first remember seeing him on Valentine where he played Eros the God of Love which was a fun show and I liked him on Life Unexpected. Then there was Ringer. He is not the one that is bad luck. Shows these days are so hit & miss.

Comment by Velvet – October 1, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Kris Polaha, he was so great on Life Unexpected. I enjoyed the first episode of Made in Jersey, so I’m going to keep watching until it gets pulled. I don’t usually end up watching shows that end up bombing (I mean bombing as in potentially getting yanked off the air, my shows always seem to get one season or two and then get cancelled off on a cliffhanger), but I love both the Mob Doctor and Made in Jersey, and neither of them are going to last long according to their dismal ratings.

Comment by Lauren – October 1, 2012 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Kris Polaha. I watched the Jersey premiere and would most likely not watch again, but I will absolutely watch to see him. I hope the show gets better because I’d love to see him on a success. But, truth be told, he’s been on MUCH better shows recently that didn’t make the renewal cut.

I just hope he finds a home soon. I need him on my television screen.

Comment by Magically Suspicious – October 2, 2012 07:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post