First Look Video: Good Luck, Charlie Unveils Some 'Roo-Ly Cute Halloween Costumes

Get More: First Look, Kids TV, Video

We hereby interrupt the Fall TV season’s awesome onslaught to bring you some simple “Awwww,” courtesy of Disney Channel’s Good Luck, Charlie.

In this first look clip from the family comedy’s next episode (airing Sunday, Oct. 7, at 8/7c), Halloween portends to be a very “g’day” as Amy (played by Leigh-Allyn Baker) unveils her, Charlie and baby Toby’s themed costumes.

Now, before you, like Bob (Eric Allan Kramer), praise their get-ups as simply “cute,” you’d better think about how much effort went into this coordinated costuming.

What will Bob’s own costume be? Simply his exterminator’s uniform aka “Captain Extermo” — which will come in handy when a real, live bat later invades the Duncan house.

Loading video...

Comments (15)

• Disney’s best show right now. I may love shows like Revenge, Once Upon A Time, The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, Person of Interest, and whatnot, but I do have a large soft spot for this show.

Comment by iMember – October 1, 2012 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m the exact same way: my favorite shows include crime dramas, Once, Parenthood, HIMYM, and Big Bang but I still love watching Disney Channel, specifical this show and Jessie (another Mitovich favorite on this site). I only wish that it wasn’t on at the same time as Once!

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – October 6, 2012 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 20 years old and this is easily one of my favourite shows. It’s so cute and it just makes me smile. Bravo to everyone at Disney – it’s probably the only decent show they have left.

Comment by Kendal Walworth – October 1, 2012 07:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m over 40 and have no children, yet I love this show. The baby ‘roo is too precious for words!

Comment by Lorie – October 1, 2012 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Such a cute show. It’s really clever for a Disney channel show.

Comment by Carrie – October 1, 2012 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haven’t watched this show in a while, and WOW the dad lost weight. I almost didn’t recognize him!

Comment by Babybop – October 1, 2012 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, it’s kinda recent.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – October 1, 2012 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love good luck Charlie it is awesome and gabbe is my fave charictor out of all and Charlie is just the cutest I wish I was her teddy is cool funny and smart well sometimes and if gabbe
    Ever needs advice ASK me don’t worry it’s on line ;) love ya all !!!!!

Comment by Skye – October 2, 2012 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • where do i can find the entire episode

Comment by Catherine – October 14, 2012 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i am looking for the whole episode can someone tell me qhere do i can find it because in youtube the is only part 1 and 2 and there isn´t part 3 so please help me

Comment by Skyler – October 14, 2012 04:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • there is only part 1 and 2

Comment by Skyler – October 14, 2012 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Where do I buy that costume we can’t find it anywhere?:( anyone no or have any ideas where to look?

Comment by Maria riker – October 15, 2012 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post