Exclusive CSI: NY First Look: See a Fresh Messer Family Portrait – New Lucy Included!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look

CSI: NY‘s beloved Messer clan is getting a facelift in Season 9 when General Hospital scene stealer Brooklyn Silzer joins as the new (and slightly aged) Lucy. Thankfully, you won’t have to wait until the procedural’s Oct. 19 installment to see the whole family together, as we have your exclusive first look below.

RELATED | Fall TV Preview: CSI: NY Serves Up ‘Fun’ Days Off, Temptation for Flack and… a New Li’l Messer?

The following behind-the-scenes shot was captured during the upcoming politically tinged episode, which, as TVLine previously reported, centers on a shooting at a campaign rally held for Neal McDonough’s “ultimate” senator. Both he and Lindsay (Anna Belknap) — who also attends the event — will be injured during the chaos.

Take a peek at the pic below, and then hit the comments with your reax to the new Messer tot!

Comments (35)

• Nice picture. That little girl is adorable.

Comment by Tracy – October 1, 2012 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This picture is wonderful. I don’t even know where to begin with these Messers. They’re the cutest tv family ever.. Brooklyn seems adorable. Can’t wait!!!

Comment by Laurzz – October 1, 2012 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY!!!! Love the Messers! Great photo! Thank you for this! :D I’m super excited that we’ll get to see Lucy, but kind of hate that this probably means she sees her mom get shot?! maybe…gah!

Comment by Robin – October 1, 2012 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think Lindsay will get shot — notice they’ve said “hurt” every time. She’ll probably be pushed around, trampled or something, especially with Mac having been shot like a few episodes in the 8th season finale.

Comment by Barbie Furtado – October 1, 2012 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have to agree, I don’t think she will be shot. But it will be something that will freak both Danny and Lucy out. Something that seems a lot worse then it actually is.

Comment by Lauren – October 1, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Adorable picture. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Comment by Rhylee – October 1, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just died! I adore Lindsay and Danny <3

Comment by Barbie Furtado – October 1, 2012 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG so cute!! And little Lucy looks very well cast, she looks like she could be Anna Belknap’s daughter.

Comment by Maddie – October 1, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very cute picture! This episode’s going to be great just because she’s in it.

Thanks so much for sharing with us!!

Comment by Stacie – October 1, 2012 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG. So cute!!! I adore the Messer family.

Comment by CindyH – October 1, 2012 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch “General Hospital” and that little girl is such a terrific actress and adorable as can be!!! I hope she’ll still be on GH but it’s wonderful that she’s getting more acting opportunities.

Comment by N – October 1, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. She steals every scene she’s in.

Comment by Cathy – October 1, 2012 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I heard that she is staying on GH (thanks goodness). She is a good little actress and could be either a Messer, or a Drake. Glad she is doing both.

Comment by Pat R – October 2, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dlfjasdfjasdkfjskl;fj !!!Thank You SOOO MUCH!!! SOOO CUTE XD <333333

Comment by Danielle (@Daniellegirli) – October 1, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How adorable is that? Awesome casting also. I can totally see the resemblance. Thanks for the pic.

Comment by Hailie – October 1, 2012 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ♥ Awesome! I ♥ the Messers!!!

Comment by Jayne Morgan (@jmorgue) – October 1, 2012 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you so much! What a wonderful picture. Brooklyn is ridiculously adorable. ♥♥

Comment by Lisa – October 1, 2012 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loce that she is going to be on CSI NY. Do hope that she can still be on GH as well.

Comment by Jason – October 1, 2012 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When are they adding to the family?

Comment by Ozzie – October 1, 2012 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She actually, kinda, looks like she could be a Messer child. She’s adorable!

Comment by Tracy Hazenstab – October 1, 2012 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Messers! They’re he reason why I’m following CSI:NY!!! ♥

Comment by Apple – October 1, 2012 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @Apple. They are one of the main reasons I watch too. Very excited to see this episode.

Comment by Kellie – October 1, 2012 07:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Lindsay and Danny. They are the reason I watch. Just like Patrick and Robin were the only reason I watced GH. Since the beginning I have compare Danny &Linsay to Patrick & Robin. They have alot of stories in common. So I was so happy to heard that the daughter of one of my favorite couple was casted as the daughter of another one of my favorite ♥ ☺.

Comment by Ivette – October 9, 2012 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks so much! Such a great choice! Can’t wait for this episode!

Comment by Elizabeth Delayne (@lizdelayne) – October 1, 2012 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nice picture!!!

Comment by Mena – October 1, 2012 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love CSI NY,Especially the Messer Family…..Lucy looks like she belongs with them…..sweet adorable girl :)

Comment by eviejoa – October 1, 2012 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That child was perfectly cast:-). She even resembles Carmine & Anna:-). Gotta love CSINY & the Messers. Kudos go to CBS’s casting:-)

Comment by hugh phillips – October 2, 2012 01:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • @hugh phillips. I agree the casting was spot on.

Comment by Rhylee – October 2, 2012 03:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for the picture!!! Really, really looking forward to this episode. I hope we get some great time with the Messers, some warmth and some heart. They so that so well.

Comment by Haley – October 2, 2012 06:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well said. I totally agree.

Comment by Kellie – October 2, 2012 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the Messer family, the baby is adorable, looks like she could be the real baby. I can’t wait. Thanks for sharing. I think they are an awesome family.

Comment by BJ – October 2, 2012 08:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • they look so cute together! hope we can see her more in this season.

Comment by brendanakai – October 2, 2012 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the Messers!

Comment by sarah – October 2, 2012 05:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great pic, love the messer family :)

Comment by Julie – October 2, 2012 08:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post