TNT Renews Franklin & Bash for Season 3

Court will definitely be back in session next season for Franklin & Bash.

TNT announced Friday it had ordered more episodes of the legal dramedy, which follows a pair of offbeat lawyers played by Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar.

RELATED | TNT Renews Major Crimes for Season 2

No word yet on when the series’ Season 3 will begin. Its second season wrapped Aug. 14.

1. tp says:

Yes! I enjoy this show. Good summer fun.

2. Missy Kelly says:

what about Leverage????????

3. Ana says:

Seriously? I cannot stand these characters. If TNT was trying to create a male version of Rizzoli and Isles they failed. These two bozos are so over the top and so irreverent that it makes me want to beat my tv with a shoe. I tried and tried to watch because they were on right after my favorite show but I just couldn’t. And the ratings were very poor. I was sure they would get cancelled. I hope that Leverage gets renewed as well because summer would not be the same without the crew.

• L says:

I too tried to watch this show and it just doesn’t interest me at all.

• Chuck Finley (AJ) says:

The ratings were better than Southland. “Very poor” is completely inaccurate.

• catbean says:

If you don’t like it, don’t watch it. And I’m really not trying to be mean here but you can change the channel after your favorite show if you don’t like what’s on after. I just don’t understand this compulsion people have to make negative comments on an article about a show they don’t watch or like. Don’t you have better things to do.

• Sean Lupo says:

your an idiot…its COMMENTS section not blowing smoke up the ass of the creators section its you kind of liberal coward that just wants butterflies and rainbows everywhere YOUR the reason china has our jobs

• mike says:

Its you’re not yourand asses not ass unless the creators all share one anus. Its ignorance like this which is to blame for Americas gradual slide towards Chinese rule.

• Patrick says:

If you wanted something so serious, watch some drawn-out and boring show such as Law and Order. This is easy to follow, fun, and witty entertainment.

4. Mark says:

I really like this show. I love seeing Zach Morris on my tv screen (or more accurately, my iPhone since I watch all the episodes with the xfinity app)

5. RobMF says:

FINALLY. I’ve been waiting months.

6. I liked Gosselaar’s previous lawyer show on TNT, but F&B has been a lot better and a lot more fun.

7. Teag says:

Now a Falling Skies season 4 and 5 renewal?

8. GREAT SHOW says:

Glad it got renewed for its 3rd season, but why only 10 episodes? Should be at least 20 a season…

9. JB Smooove says:

yay. love this show.

10. bert williams says:

Been missing this show! So glad it’s coming back. Can’t wait!

11. Rain says:

Now this is how I like to start my work week!!

12. F&B>you says:

I absolutely love this show! Shows about the law or court bore the hell out of me but this show brings a cool and funny view of law and court that no other show has offered me. I rank this show in one of my top comedies now because, while I know this kind of stuff wouldn’t happen in real court, the stunts and humor they pull off in court with that who cares attitude makes this the only show about law that I’ll watch. Keep the seasons coming and forget any negative Nancy’s that talk slander!

13. cesar pinto says:

Cant wait for.our favorite guys to come back with more ireverent simple yet witty fun….Sorry heaters,not all shows need to be so serious.after a long day of work is great to watch something just funny.

14. Marni says:

I worked as a paralegal for 30+ years and some of the things F&B do are not that outrageous. Its a comedy. It’s supposed to be funny. If you don’t like it or it doesn’t make you LOL, don’t watch. You will be missing a great show. It’s funny like Psych and I love that show too. I usually prefer drama or suspense thrillers, but Franklin & Bash and Psych are both hilarious.

15. Tam K says:

I absolutely love this show! When is it supposed to come back on?