TNT Renews Franklin & Bash for Season 3

Get More: News, Renewals

Court will definitely be back in session next season for Franklin & Bash.

TNT announced Friday it had ordered more episodes of the legal dramedy, which follows a pair of offbeat lawyers played by Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar.

RELATED | TNT Renews Major Crimes for Season 2

No word yet on when the series’ Season 3 will begin. Its second season wrapped Aug. 14.

Comments (31)

• Yes! I enjoy this show. Good summer fun.

Comment by tp – September 28, 2012 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what about Leverage????????

Comment by Missy Kelly – September 28, 2012 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This. I want to know Leverage’s chances for renewal.

Comment by Meg – September 28, 2012 01:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TNT has renewed Leverage for a fifth season.

The cable network has ordered 15 episodes of the drama, starring Timothy Hutton as an insurance investigator-turned-thief, set to air next summer.

Comment by L – September 28, 2012 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Leverage season 5 has already aired 10 episodes

Comment by tmac11 – September 28, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ah, right. Regardless, I have absolutely no doubt Leverage will be renewed for season 6. Leverage has a huge fan base.

Comment by L – September 28, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Let’s go steal a season 6

Comment by L – September 28, 2012 01:40 PM PDT
      • I am pretty sure leverage usually has a summer season and a winter season. It was just the Summer finale that just aired

Comment by Dids – September 28, 2012 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously? I cannot stand these characters. If TNT was trying to create a male version of Rizzoli and Isles they failed. These two bozos are so over the top and so irreverent that it makes me want to beat my tv with a shoe. I tried and tried to watch because they were on right after my favorite show but I just couldn’t. And the ratings were very poor. I was sure they would get cancelled. I hope that Leverage gets renewed as well because summer would not be the same without the crew.

Comment by Ana – September 28, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I too tried to watch this show and it just doesn’t interest me at all.

Comment by L – September 28, 2012 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I met Breckin Meyer at the Hotel Cafe, Hollywood one night. That is the only reason I tuned into this show. Then, I promptly tuned out. Sorry Breckin. Seriously, he’s my height and I’m 5′-2″.

Comment by L – September 28, 2012 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I would rather watch Breckin Meyer in the Garfield movies.

Comment by L – September 28, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The ratings were better than Southland. “Very poor” is completely inaccurate.

Comment by Chuck Finley (AJ) – September 28, 2012 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you don’t like it, don’t watch it. And I’m really not trying to be mean here but you can change the channel after your favorite show if you don’t like what’s on after. I just don’t understand this compulsion people have to make negative comments on an article about a show they don’t watch or like. Don’t you have better things to do.

Comment by catbean – September 29, 2012 01:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • your an idiot…its COMMENTS section not blowing smoke up the ass of the creators section its you kind of liberal coward that just wants butterflies and rainbows everywhere YOUR the reason china has our jobs

Comment by Sean Lupo – December 2, 2012 07:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Its you’re not yourand asses not ass unless the creators all share one anus. Its ignorance like this which is to blame for Americas gradual slide towards Chinese rule.

Comment by mike – January 15, 2013 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you wanted something so serious, watch some drawn-out and boring show such as Law and Order. This is easy to follow, fun, and witty entertainment.

Comment by Patrick – January 8, 2013 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like this show. I love seeing Zach Morris on my tv screen (or more accurately, my iPhone since I watch all the episodes with the xfinity app)

Comment by Mark – September 28, 2012 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FINALLY. I’ve been waiting months.

Comment by RobMF – September 28, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked Gosselaar’s previous lawyer show on TNT, but F&B has been a lot better and a lot more fun.

Comment by Michael Sacal – September 28, 2012 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now a Falling Skies season 4 and 5 renewal?

Comment by Teag – September 28, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It just got it’s 3rd season renewal lol. They aren’t going to add two more years right after a 3rd.

Comment by Chuck Finley (AJ) – September 28, 2012 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glad it got renewed for its 3rd season, but why only 10 episodes? Should be at least 20 a season…

Comment by GREAT SHOW – September 29, 2012 02:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yay. love this show.

Comment by JB Smooove – September 29, 2012 02:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Been missing this show! So glad it’s coming back. Can’t wait!

Comment by bert williams – September 30, 2012 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now this is how I like to start my work week!!

Comment by Rain – October 1, 2012 07:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely love this show! Shows about the law or court bore the hell out of me but this show brings a cool and funny view of law and court that no other show has offered me. I rank this show in one of my top comedies now because, while I know this kind of stuff wouldn’t happen in real court, the stunts and humor they pull off in court with that who cares attitude makes this the only show about law that I’ll watch. Keep the seasons coming and forget any negative Nancy’s that talk slander!

Comment by F&B>you – October 17, 2012 10:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cant wait for.our favorite guys to come back with more ireverent simple yet witty fun….Sorry heaters,not all shows need to be so serious.after a long day of work is great to watch something just funny.

Comment by cesar pinto – December 2, 2012 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I worked as a paralegal for 30+ years and some of the things F&B do are not that outrageous. Its a comedy. It’s supposed to be funny. If you don’t like it or it doesn’t make you LOL, don’t watch. You will be missing a great show. It’s funny like Psych and I love that show too. I usually prefer drama or suspense thrillers, but Franklin & Bash and Psych are both hilarious.

Comment by Marni – March 6, 2013 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely love this show! When is it supposed to come back on?

Comment by Tam K – April 19, 2013 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post