Fall TV Preview

Grey's Anatomy Scoops: Crisis For 'Calzona,' Mer/Cristina Ep Intel, Owen's New Foil and More!

To improve your vitals as you prep for Thursday’s ninth season premiere of Grey’s Anatomy (9/8c, ABC), I dropped by the set and snagged you not one, not two, not three but four — count ’em, four — exclusive storyline scoops.

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Spoiler — Somebody’s Getting Married!

So, after you scroll through the spoiler gallery below to learn what I got out of Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, Sara Ramirez and Kevin McKidd, be sure to hit the comments to share your thoughts/predictions about the drama that’s about to unfold.

Comments (154)

• I totaly love the show and my favourite couple is calzona i think they gna have a rough road ahead of whats gna happen with arizona bt i hope they will stil be together in the season coz they jst perfect 4 each otha

Comment by Angel – September 26, 2012 11:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It pic 6 old or is April getting hired back???

Comment by Russ – September 26, 2012 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even though this will be a traumatic start to the new season, I can’t wait for it to start tonight. Like most of you, I’ve watched every episode from the beginning season. All the best to everyone, as we share new adventures with our ‘Thursday night family’.

Comment by MaryAnn Dumond – September 26, 2012 11:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll miss Lexie… so much… :(

Comment by galanic – September 27, 2012 03:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So someone made a hateful comment. Instead of letting them have their opinion everyone spits hate back 10 times over. Everyone deserves to have an opinion heard. How about responding with a valid argument instead of don’t watch then.

Comment by Randy – September 27, 2012 04:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really don’t think there is anything wrong with going against a person with a hateful comment and picking up for characters we love. You’ll never catch people on here hating on Meredith & derek because there heterosexual, saying they throw that heterosexual relationship down our throats. I for one am happy that so many people came to calzona’s rescue and promote their love, even the straight but not narrow love them. There was a time people would be scared to share there thoughts on this stuff. Go Calzona!

Comment by Allybee – September 27, 2012 05:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is absolutely positively one of the best shows ever…that is all enjoy the season premiere everyone :)

Comment by Angie – September 27, 2012 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah, funnn funnnn funnnn

Comment by biggest greys fan ever – September 27, 2012 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is an appealing blog. Despite in content material or layout.I love it quite definitely. I read it so thoroughly and I will highly recommend to my mate that’s just in need of it and I am sure it may help them considerably.

Comment by summer football camps in new york – September 28, 2012 06:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry about the all caps. I hats it 2 but was trying 2 get my point across. Last nite was sad and unpredictable but good none the less. R.I.P mark slaon :(!! Next week is wut I’m waiting for. The full story.

Comment by emily – September 28, 2012 08:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • meredith/christina episode but there couldnt be derek/mark episode they were closer than meredith and christina in some ways!!!! i hate sr a lot

Comment by jamie – October 10, 2012 09:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post