Grey's Anatomy Scoops: Crisis For 'Calzona,' Mer/Cristina Ep Intel, Owen's New Foil and More!

To improve your vitals as you prep for Thursday’s ninth season premiere of Grey’s Anatomy (9/8c, ABC), I dropped by the set and snagged you not one, not two, not three but four — count ’em, four — exclusive storyline scoops.

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Spoiler — Somebody’s Getting Married!

So, after you scroll through the spoiler gallery below to learn what I got out of Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, Sara Ramirez and Kevin McKidd, be sure to hit the comments to share your thoughts/predictions about the drama that’s about to unfold.

1. Angel says:

I totaly love the show and my favourite couple is calzona i think they gna have a rough road ahead of whats gna happen with arizona bt i hope they will stil be together in the season coz they jst perfect 4 each otha

2. Russ says:

It pic 6 old or is April getting hired back???

3. MaryAnn Dumond says:

Even though this will be a traumatic start to the new season, I can’t wait for it to start tonight. Like most of you, I’ve watched every episode from the beginning season. All the best to everyone, as we share new adventures with our ‘Thursday night family’.

4. galanic says:

I’ll miss Lexie… so much… :(

5. Randy says:

So someone made a hateful comment. Instead of letting them have their opinion everyone spits hate back 10 times over. Everyone deserves to have an opinion heard. How about responding with a valid argument instead of don’t watch then.

6. Allybee says:

I really don’t think there is anything wrong with going against a person with a hateful comment and picking up for characters we love. You’ll never catch people on here hating on Meredith & derek because there heterosexual, saying they throw that heterosexual relationship down our throats. I for one am happy that so many people came to calzona’s rescue and promote their love, even the straight but not narrow love them. There was a time people would be scared to share there thoughts on this stuff. Go Calzona!

7. Angie says:

This is absolutely positively one of the best shows ever…that is all enjoy the season premiere everyone :)

8. biggest greys fan ever says:

Yeah, funnn funnnn funnnn

9. It is an appealing blog. Despite in content material or layout.I love it quite definitely. I read it so thoroughly and I will highly recommend to my mate that’s just in need of it and I am sure it may help them considerably.

10. emily says:

Sorry about the all caps. I hats it 2 but was trying 2 get my point across. Last nite was sad and unpredictable but good none the less. R.I.P mark slaon :(!! Next week is wut I’m waiting for. The full story.

11. jamie says:

meredith/christina episode but there couldnt be derek/mark episode they were closer than meredith and christina in some ways!!!! i hate sr a lot