Exclusive

Exclusive Burn Notice Video: 'Michael Westen, Back from the Dead'

Burn Notice is back with a big, two-hour bang on Nov. 8, and TVLine has a first look at the promo touting Michael Westen’s return from the “dead.”

RELATED | USA Network Renews White Collar, Covert Affairs and Royal Pains

When Season 6 left off, Michael & Co. had trekked to Panama to track Tyler Grey, the sniper who’d been hired to kill Nate Westen — only to realize, too late, that they’d all been led by Tom Card into a trap. Amazingly, and in one of the series’ most explode-y sequences ever, Michael, Sam, Jesse, Fi and Tyler survived Card’s attempt to do ‘em all in with an F-18’s bombing run.

Card, though, doesn’t know they escaped, and Michael’s living, breathing status may give him the upper hand with his fallen mentor and finding out why good people still want him dead. Press PLAY to get a feel for what’s ahead. (Hey, that rhymed.)

Loading video...

1. Shari says:

yayy LOVE THIS SHOW!

2. Kayla says:

And Jesse.

3. Mallory says:

Michael, Sam, Fi, and Jesse survived…not Tyler….

4. Emgee says:

Time to renew this show for Season 7.

5. Linda says:

my very favorite tv show of all time…..renewal is due for season 7

6. Great actors all of them

7. match says:

Love the background music, it sets a very serious tone for the show. Michael,is the star of the show, Fiona and Sam are the co-stars of the show. Others are supporting cast members. All of the cast, from star to guest stars, make Burn Notice a STAR among shows.

8. Sandy Bevil says:

Jeffrey (Michael) tweeted that the show needs lots of ratings to be renewed. Tell all your friends to tell their friends to watch! We need a season 7!!

9. God forgive them for they know not what they’ve done

10. Vincent Marino says:

Sadly, I’ve missed the last 2 seasons of BN. I get the DVDs at Best Buy. But, they only have Seasons 1-4 and “The Fall Of Sam Axe” Any Burner will probably agree – the best yet! I’ve been away on Holiday in an remote island . . . Rikers Island (long story)

• AT says:

Season 5 is on Netflix or available in DVD form at most online retailers. Season 6 just ended, so it won’t be out on DVD for a bit.

11. The Networks need to play this show out to the end, not just drop it, have to admit i shead a few tears for nate when he bought it

12. J Odonnel says:

Anson is dead. Fiona is out of jail. Nates Dead. Sniper guy killing all the characters. Then sniper gets caught. Air strike on Panama City, and now Michael is pissed off. Sam needs a beer. We need another season to sort this mess out!

13. Jay says:

I’m lost without Burn Notice….I am looking for the show now and could not find it so I came online to see what’s going on….I remember something about next season but I miss the show so much that I keep turning on my TV hoping to see the show….Ha Ha Three more weeks s#!t.

14. Maria barbosa says:

my favorite tv show of all time…..renewal is due for season 7

15. roma kashyap says:

love michael.michael should play father to nate’s kid (i suppose) or atleast the caring uncle.