Hot Glee Video: How Kurt Met Sarah Jessica Parker! Plus: Guess What's Back!

Things will be looking up for Kurt on this Thursday’s Glee (Fox, 9/8c) when he starts an internship at Vogue.com, and we’ve got a sneak peek at his new boss, Isabelle, played by someone who knows a little something about clothes and the Big Apple: Sex and the City star Sarah Jessica Parker.

VIDEO | Glee Exclusive: Brittany & Sam Shed Their ‘Celebrity Skin’ in Makeover-Themed Performance

Even though Kurt only just started his gig at the iconic fashion brand, he’s already impressed his mentor with a slideshow of his various outfits, including the return of the asymmetrical half-sweater from Season 3’s “I Kissed a Girl.”

Press PLAY to watch the preview and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. dave says:

whose back? there’s only 1 video here

2. Goku says:

She is so Carrie! :)

3. Jenny says:

Fashion is where Kurt needs to be.

4. Elizabeth says:

No the article reads what’s back, in reference to the asymmetrical sweater.

5. Danielle H says:

Awwww cute scene. Would be a much better show the Glee if that was the show, lol!

6. Kay says:

Looking forward to this week’s episode. I love SJP. I know Kurt will be happy working with her as much as he loves fashion. Next week’s episode is going to be an emotional one for me though but I will have my tissues ready. I just hope Kurt and Blaine can work through this drama so they can be together. I love those two guys. Miss seeing them together.

7. Brock says:

When she turns the iPad around you can clearly see that she exits the program by accident….

8. sm says:

I think that SJP is a wonderful choice for this character. The promo is great. Kurt is enthusiastic-so glad. He made all fo his designs which she gets.

9. Mike says:

Way to embrace the stereotypes that gays always go into fashion. Hey glee, I don’t count Karofsky or Blaine, isn’t t about time we get a non stereotypical gay character, you know those exist right.

• dan says:

Thank you. I still love Kurt, mostly because Chris is such a good actor, but it strikes me as sloppy writing that everything has to be a cliche.

• Marcie says:

Brittany and Santana were non-stereotypical.

• Mike says:

I’m mostly talking about the guys, I think he does a great job with the girls, but I’m talking about the guys, seriously why can’t he write a gay guy that doesn’t shove the fact that he is gay in our face. Seriously every time I think of Kurt and Blaine, how I would describe them always starts with gay. These characters need more layers IMO.

• Chris says:

It’s not a stereotype if it’s true. A lot of gay guys are interested in fashion… some aren’t. Kurt just happens to fall into the former. And it goes to show that people end up doing something completely different than what they wanted to do when they graduated. Kurt went for the other thing he was good at—Fashion. I think it would actually is inevitable that Kurt went into fashion based on the costumes he has worn. It’s a natural progression for the character. Kurt always did have non-traditional singing voice that could polarize an audience (just read these boards for back-up on that.) His going into fashion is a no brainer to me. Speaking as a gay man…I am not offended that they wrote the character this way. I think if Kurt were a real person he would do very well in the fashion industry.

10. Ana says:

I was never a fan of Sex in the City but I am loving SJP here. Wow, Glee has really made a turn this season. I’m looking forward to this epi although I will not be watching live because it is up against Greys Anatomy and that one I have to watch live. I wish Fox wouldn’t have moved Glee from Tuesday. :-(

11. teamo says:

I’m much more invested in Kurt and Rachel in NY than anything going on over at McKinley..i wish Glee would have done that spinoff.

• Chris says:

I have a theory that it’s all Ryan Murphy’s master plan to create a spin-off before ACTUALLY spinning it off. I smell an actual Rachel/Kurt spin off next season. I mean, what’s he gonna do with this years graduating seniors?

12. teamo says:

I am all for non stereotypical gay characters..but there are plenty of gay men who do act like Kurt as well.

13. A says:

Spin off! So should have happened. Am enjoying the NYC portions better than the McKinley crap.

14. Megan says:

anyone else hoping they well and truly split the NYC into its own spin off next year and the air glee and the spinoff back to back so easy peasy crossovers?? bit like Private Practise and Greys… COME ON FOX, DO IT!!!!