Exclusive Grimm First Look: Will Monroe Go Undercover to Help Nick and Hank?

Get More: First Look, Previews

Grimm’s Monroe is usually a behind-the-scenes kind of guy — but he may soon take the lead and prove he’s blutbad to the bone.

TVLine has your exclusive first look at this Friday’s episode, which marks the NBC drama’s official move back to its 9/8c timeslot. In the clip, Silas Weir Mitchells Monroe helps Nick and Hank try to figure out why they found a blutbad in an unexpected place – and how Monroe’s status as one of the wolflike creatures (albeit a reformed one) might make him the best choice to get a closer look at the situation.

RELATED | Exclusive: NBC’s Grimm Taps True Blood Fairy for Sheepish Season 2 Guest Role

Press PLAY on the video below and then hit the comments with your take: Would you like to see Monroe take the lead?

Tags: ,

Comments (20)

• I love Monroe

Comment by L – September 24, 2012 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Monroe is such great character-and Silas Weir Mitchll is perfect in this role. Always look forward to seeing him.

Comment by Linda – September 24, 2012 10:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Silas Weir Mitchll is THE best! I LOVE the Monroe character!!

Comment by suesie – September 24, 2012 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BTW, the video clip isn’t working :(

Comment by suesie – September 24, 2012 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Suesuie, the clip worked for me. Trty it again. Maybe they corrected any difficulties it may have had.

Comment by jonny – September 24, 2012 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Good grief … sorry about misspelling your name. Suesie …

Comment by jonny – September 24, 2012 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • quiet alright :)

Comment by suesie – September 24, 2012 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • jonny, tried it four times….still didn’t work for me but I did get to watch it on my husbands computer :) This is gonna be a GREAT season!!! I don’t even watch Once Upon a Time anymore after watching Grimm ;)

Comment by suesie – September 24, 2012 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Same here – OUAT was interesting, but Grimm is in many ways just plain FUN – and Monroe is such a great character, and Silas Weir Mitchell is the perfect actor to play him :)

Comment by Kriselda Gray – September 25, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • He almost looked too anxious to do this gig. hehe.

Comment by diddlysmom – September 24, 2012 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Monroe is the man……..for the job.

Comment by Dick Burczyk – September 24, 2012 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally got to see the video clip on my husbands computer. Monroe undercover…OH YEAH!!!! This is gonna be a GREAT season!!! Can’t wait!!!

Comment by suesie – September 24, 2012 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Monroe he’s my favorite. He brings so much laughter to the show. I would love to meet him one days. Oh can’t forget my other loves Nick,Hank & Rosily. I love this show period!! ツ

Comment by Bridgette Brown – September 24, 2012 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait! Monroe is my favorite character, so seeing him take the lead would be great!

Comment by Rometta – September 24, 2012 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad Monroe is able to do more! He definitely is one of the best parts of the show. I’m especially happy that Hank can be a part of the team and not just feel like he’s going crazy! Can’t wait for this next episode! Sounds like a great one! Love Grimm!

Comment by Angela Casini – September 24, 2012 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Monroe, and I love Nick – they make a great pair of detectives & with Hank in the loop, even better

Comment by Zotius – September 24, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “…he’s blutbad to the bone.” Aw, c’mon, did you HAVE to go there?

Comment by Bob – September 25, 2012 10:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can’t wait

Comment by Keren – September 25, 2012 10:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Friday, GET HERRRRRRRRRE!!

Comment by Fred Vaughn – September 25, 2012 09:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Monroe! Go for it!

Comment by Darlene Reid-Rericha – September 25, 2012 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post