Emmys

Video: Which Once Upon a Time Newcomer Has Ginnifer Goodwin Snow Excited?

There’s no snowing Ginnifer Goodwin.

Despite my best effort to lead the Once Upon a Time star to dish on a big twist coming up in Season 2, she instead – and quite ably! — zagged, instead attesting that her character will go to… “extreme, emotional places” after reuniting with her long-lost daughter Emma (played by Jennifer Morrison).

RELATED | New Once Upon a Time Episode Titles Revealed: Whose Backstories Are Coming?

Also in this Emmys red carpet video: Once co-creator Adam Horowitz elaborates on the “complicated” Charming family reunion, while Goodwin reveals her favorite sophomore episode thus far and the new character introduction that has her very excited.

VIDEO | Once Upon a Time Sneak Peeks: Emma Snubs Snow, Fairytale Land’s Fate, Rumple’s Wrath

Comments (7)

• Oh you know it Adam I can’t wait for Season 2 to start up. Just a week away

Comment by OnceFan316 – September 23, 2012 11:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for next Sunday!!

Comment by Rachel – September 24, 2012 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Ginnifer Goodwin’s excitement for the show. I’m not excited about all the newbies. I get the feeling Archie, Red, Belle, Grumpy,August,Granny will go the way of Lost season 1 regulars/recurring (charlie,claire,rose,walt,michael) and only get one episode a season in favor of the jacks and kates getting like five and the tallies,and desmond newbies taking over the show.

Comment by John – September 24, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve to agree with you!

Comment by Diana – September 24, 2012 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m not to excited about the new characters. I love the new ones.. :( I love august

Comment by kelli – September 24, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so looking forward to learning who they’ve cast as the grown up Baelfire. Do you suppose Baelfire could be Captain Hook now?

Comment by Stormy – September 24, 2012 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “I would love to talk about what makes season 3 special. Can we do that?”
    She’s such a button.