Emmys

Video: Mad Men's Elisabeth Moss Talks Peggy's Fate and Possible Blonde Ambition

Mad Men‘s Elisabeth Moss may not have converted on her Emmy nomination for Lead Actress in a Drama Series — Homeland‘s Claire Danes claimed the honor on Sunday night — but on the red carpet at the kudosfest, Peggy’s portrayer was a winner, sporting her shorn, very blonde locks.

Will Mad Men‘s sometimes impetuous Peggy steal the cool look? Moss offered her thoughts on Ms. Olson’s potential blonde ambition, as well as shared what a relief it was to learn of her character’s official Season 6 status.

MORE EMMYS COVERAGE | Read Our Recap of the Emmys Telecast, Check out the Red Carpet Fashions and Sound Off on All the Winners

1. Darth Pablo says:

It says this video is private.

2. julia says:

the video is private

3. Karen says:

Love her, and hopefully Peggy will be featured much much more in season 6 (and we’ll bid adieu to Megan, who took up all the female space!)

4. TV Gord says:

The video works fine for me (which is funny, because I’m in Canada, where we’re usually whining incessantly about the video!). As far as I’m concerned, the role of Peggy is every bit as important to Mad Men as the tole of Don is. (And for the record, I love Megan, and I hope she’s around for the rest of the series! It’s Betty I could do without.)

5. Britta Unfiltered says:

Not crazy about the asymmetrical look, but she looks good as a blonde, and I still find her to be terrific. I felt bad she didn’t win tonight, but the winner went to the most deserved person, I thought. She should have won for last year, she was robbed. I think the fact she couldn’t win for The Suitcase proved to me no Mad Men actor could win an Emmy ever, and I don’t really understand that. The Emmy voters don’t seem to like subtle performances, they want very showy roles.

6. florence says:

I would never in a million years have guessed she’d look this amazing as a blonde, so congrats to her for taking the risk and to the very clever hair stylist who probably suggested it, looks great!

7. susela says:

I was so distracted by that big lock of hair shooting horizontally out of the side of her head. Get the woman a stylist, STAT!