Who's the Real Bones Baddie? Was Glee's Brit a Miss? Does Parenthood Add Up? And More Qs!

We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including Weeds, Bones, Revolution and Awkward!

1 | How soon can we get Seth MacFarlane back as a Saturday Night Live host? If only every host brought such a work ethic (and resplendent bag of tricks) to Studio 8H.

2 | Did Doctor Who‘s trip to the Old West remind you more of Westworld, Terminator or Unforgiven?

VIDEO | Spoiler Alert! Season 2 Premiere: Fall TV’s Best Bets (and Busts), Plus Scoop on Glee, Dexter

3 | What detail did you love most about Weeds’ futuristic series finale: that Doug was a cult leader, or that Celia’s daughter, Isabelle, was now Celia’s son, Bruce?

4 | How, how, how did Leverage‘s mission to stop a bioterrorist attack on D.C. not only not come off as preposterous as feared, but also deliver one of summer TV’s most recent thrilling, crafty hours? Also: Can we get Beth Riesgraf to guest on Glee as Brittany’s (totally kickass) big sis?

5 | What is Gray’s deep, dark secret on The L.A. Complex? ‘Cause there’s no way he’s really just a nice Air Force pilot.

6 | How is Switched at Birth so good at creating lovable, compelling love interests? We adore Emmett, dug Wilke and are now rooting for Chef and Daphne (despite his hook-up with Emmett’s mom!).

Bones7 | How many Bones fans are currently theorizing that FBI agent Flynn is the real Pelant?

8 | Did you let out a small cheer when The Mob Doctor killed off Michael Rapaport’s hyper goon? Hard to imagine a worse fate than having him play any show’s Big Bad week in, week out.

9 | Was the most distressing aspect of Revolution‘s perceived post-apocalyptic future that people will get into street fights over produce at fruit stands?

10 | How many of The Voice‘s contestants are picking Adam Levine just because he’s the cool and/or hot one?

RELATED | Post Mortem: White Collar Boss Talks Neal and Peter’s Daddy Issues

White Collar Matt Bomer Treat Williams11 | Should anyone who did not see White Collar‘s “Sam” twist coming a mile away be forced to surrender their TV remote?

12 | As able an agent as she is, wouldn’t Covert Affairs‘ Annie do well to not always look so steely and suspect when purposefully walking through the likes of downtown Moscow?

13 | Can someone remind us how Parenthood‘s Adam Braverman, who just sent a daughter to college, is in a financial position to even consider a $1,200 dog? Also, who pays for dogs anyway, when there’s an abundance of shelters to rescue animals from? Turning to humans: And are we ready to declare Hank Rizzoli > Mark Cyr?

14 | Was there ever any doubt that I Love Lucy would come out as the champ in 20/20‘s Best TV Show of All Time poll?

15 | Will someone please give So You Think You Can Dance‘s Twitch his own project? The guy’s clearly an audience favorite, so why not hook him up as a morning show entertainment correspondent or something of the sort?

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Grey’s Anatomy, CSI, Fringe, Hawaii Five-0, NCIS: LA and More!

16 | Should there be a special Emmy to hand out to the mother of tantrum-throwing X Factor contestant Krysten Colon, for Specal Achievement in Not Indulging Your Daughter’s Delusions? “Nobody promised her four yeses.” Indeed!

Glee17 | Really, Glee? You tackle Britney again, yet via a storyline that renders Brittany — aka she of the otherwise mad moves — somewhat of a dancing klutz? And if the show is thinking of ever turning this into a trilogy, they should refrain, right? Also, would Brody really have traveled 45 minutes by subway to Rachel’s apartment without calling first to see that was actually home? And who else Googled “National Show Choir Board of Review” after Mr. Schue’s little hissy fit? Allllll that said, we are so Team Jarley.

18 | Do we have confirmation that Adam Scott is as bootylicious as his Parks and Recreation counterpart Ben? Can we get confirmation?

19 | Was there anything more disturbing or distasteful on TV this week than The Office‘s bizarre “Kevin killing a turtle” storyline?

20 | After that Awkward finale, everyone is Team Matty or Team Jake, right? (Meaning just Team Matty or Jake, minus Jenna? The girl’s flip-flopping has gotten out of control!) But the After Show was very entertaining, so can more networks do that, please?

21 | Was Tim Gunn’s slightly chilly sendoff to Project Runway‘s Ven a bit of residual frostiness from the designer’s nasty treatment of his “real woman” muse from a few weeks back? We can only hope so!

Comments (81)

• NO, hank should not be on Parenthood.
    Sarah and Mark are a great couple and they finally need some new storylines for Sarah other than being torn between two guys!!!

Comment by L. – September 21, 2012 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed.

Comment by Daisy – September 21, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I do hate to see anybody come between Mark and Sarah, because Mark is so incredibly nice and likeable. But I kind of have to admit, Hank just seems to be a better fit for Sarah – it’s at least an interesting contrast.

Comment by wordsmith – September 21, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I like Mark a lot as well but I agree with what you said. I think Hank is more believable. Mark and Sarah are at completely different places in life. It is not a good fit for the long haul. :)

Comment by Kim R – September 21, 2012 12:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I’m also not digging Ray Romano on the show. I thought I would, ’cause I loved him on Men of a Certain Age. But Lauren Graham and Jason Ritter are perfect together on screen.

Comment by Marin Kuharić (@Prkan_708) – September 21, 2012 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mark cyr>>>>>>>>> Hank rizzoli

Comment by Anna – September 21, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “And are we ready to declare Hank Rizzoli > Mark Cyr?”

Anyone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mark Cy
      The most boring and dull character ever in Parenthood history.

Hank & Sarah have so much chemistry, and make much more sense. They belong together. They can raise their kids together as adults not a bunch of kids. Hank is the man Sarah has been waiting for. He challenges her and so does she to him. They click, they just click OK. Endgame.

Comment by WanderingBraverman – September 21, 2012 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I totally agree with you. I think Mark was like her having another kid cause he was a kid. Hank is more of an adult. I think she likes that.

Comment by Wendy – September 21, 2012 08:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes we are ready to declare Hank > Mark.

Absolutely.

Comment by Bayside – September 21, 2012 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Mark is too puppyish and immature for Sarah. Not that I love Hank, because I don’t really care for him much at all, but Sarah needs someone who is more suited to her than Mark is.

Comment by Alex – September 22, 2012 10:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AGREE!!

Comment by Rain – September 28, 2012 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On Leverage, the DC bio-terrorist episode should’ve been the summer finale. The lost painting in the house episode was snooze-worth in comparison.

Comment by Daisy – September 21, 2012 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *snooze-worthy

Comment by Daisy – September 21, 2012 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • John Rogers tweeted that toy could watch them out of order, and I’m so glad I did! The Nate/Sophie episode was good, but the kids’ ep was incredible!! Great moments from every single actor!

Comment by Heather – September 21, 2012 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I wished I had.. I don’t understand why they thought that frothy bit of nonsense with the paintings would be tolerable AFTER watching probably the best episode in Leverage history. I also have to question them breaking up the cast for that episode? That really should’ve had the whole gang. It makes me wonder if the two were actually one two-hour episode that they wisely turned into two standalone eps.

Comment by KevyB – September 21, 2012 11:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I kind of enjoyed that Glee put Brittany through just the most embarrassing, train-wreck-y parts of Britney’s public persona this time around. They’re letting her be more than just a dancer, which is refreshing. As for making it a trilogy of Brit-eps, the kids said it themselves – Britney better come out with some new music, because they’re scraping the bottom of the barrel at this point.

Comment by wordsmith – September 21, 2012 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They scraped the bottom of the barrel for this episode! Except for Oops!… I Did It Again and (You Drive Me) Crazy, the rest of the songs are all crap. Though I absolutely loved the lip-synching scene with her doing MTV Britney! Hilarious!

Comment by KevyB – September 21, 2012 11:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 10: Probably the same percentage of people who are voting for Team Adam in general just because Adam is hot (which if tumblr is to be believed is most people voting for Team Adam)
    13: Mark may be kinda bland but he’s still better than Hank… and really, Sarah choosing Ray Romano over Jason Ritter (Jason Ritter with a horrible mustache but still) is just waaaay too unbelievable IMO

Comment by Artlight – September 21, 2012 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Adam is the hottest guy on TV !

Comment by Wendy – September 21, 2012 08:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THIS is why he has my vote… :D

Comment by Dark Defender – September 21, 2012 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m ok with giving britany more to do but after SAMs talk about the comeback the should have been an amazing number instead of or in addition to a talk with sue.

Ray is ok on parenthood, better than I thought he would be, but I don’t want him as a replacement to mark. Why can’t he just be a good boss for Sarah

Comment by Matt – September 21, 2012 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #7 Nah, FLynn being the real Pelant is just too obvious. Flynn was brought into introducing the Bones peeps into a domestic terrorism arc.

Comment by Sky Lark – September 21, 2012 12:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think he’s Cam’s new love interest.

Comment by Barbie Furtado – September 21, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • But he had a wedding ring which they pointed out in the last scene when he picked up the flower.

Comment by Alisa – September 21, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think he’s Cam’s new love interest too… Although i do think there’s something dodgy about him and i don’t know if he’s to be trusted.

Comment by Michelle – September 23, 2012 07:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There’s something about him though. I can’t pinpoint it, but he just creeps me out like Pelant. It should be interesting to see where they go with this…..

Comment by Meg – September 21, 2012 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Picking up the flower meant something. Not sure just what. Who picks up flowers out of the trash? Could be a red herring. Hard to say.

Comment by MAS – September 21, 2012 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Pelant IS Pelant; he just manipulated online records to make it seem as if he was someone else. But I agree that there is something odd about Flynn. That particular actor always plays…if not bad guys…then definite d-bags.

Comment by zaza – September 22, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seth MacFarlane should host everything! Seriously how can you hate this guy?

Comment by CDNspnFAN (@CDNspnFAN) – September 21, 2012 12:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He did such a great job l!! I was glued to my tv. I am also sending Loren Micheal a email. I Loved Seth!! Thought I was watching snl in their hayday. Great show.

Comment by cookie kirk – September 21, 2012 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe because his shows are some of the worst piles of trash to ever air on television, yet somehow he has legions of the unwashed masses praising this guy like he is some comedy genius. He isn’t funny in the slightest and his hosting gig was even worse than Eli Manning’s turn.

Comment by Casey – September 21, 2012 05:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am amazed at how much you get wrong in just two sentences…

Comment by suzi – September 22, 2012 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Regarding Glee, did they really need to re-cycle the Rachel-Finn-Quinn triangle so soon with Marley-Kitty-Jake? For one thing, it makes no sense whatsoever that the Jake character would have any interest in a cheerleader and vice versa. I hope the end it soon because it’s ridiculous. And tired.

Comment by Bella – September 21, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think the point is that Jake has an interest in anybody (or at least anybody hot and willing). I do agree though that they haven’t really done a good job of introducing us to Kitty yet. I’m still waiting to see why I should care about anything she does.

Comment by wordsmith – September 21, 2012 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. As soon as Kitty piped up and gave Marley that patented Quinn Fabray “I’m the pretty popular cheerleader and you should feel inferior” look I knew what was going to happen. I literally groaned and did a face palm. Popular cheerleader Vs. intuitive loving outcast… round 2. ::ding, ding:: The only thing that gives me hope is that Kitty is not funny, at all. So perhaps we’ll get rid of her soon because the only thing that redeemed Quinn and built her a fan base is that her ice queen comments were viciously funny.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – September 21, 2012 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 15. What I really want is an All-Star season of So You Think You Can Dance with all those former contestants that didn’t win but have steadily built up huge adoring fan bases since they left the show. Think about that: Twitch, Allison, Alex, Mark, Anya, Dimitry, Travis, Janette, Brandon, Comfort, Ryan DiLello …. etc. I think my brain would explode from trying to figure out who I wanted to win.
    l
    17. The whole episode fell flat for me. I really liked the first Britney episode and this one I was shaking my head most of the time. Neither Rachel nor Brittany did anywhere near enough dancing in their numbers and Rachel’s make up looked like it was done by a cheap street walker. I really like some of the things about Brody but that was way more than a little unrealistic him just showing up like that. None of the numbers were really good.
    l
    21. Probably. Tim is one of the classiest people I’ve ever seen in reality TV and he constantly reminds the designers that the fashion industry is as much about pleasing the client as it is about fulfilling your artistic sensibilities. I could see him being totally revolted by Ven’s treatment of his client and the misogynistic comments he made the next week in the confessional. I’m sure the fact that Ven constantly ignored Tim’s advice didn’t endear him to Tim at all either.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – September 21, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like the idea of an All-Star season on SYTYCD, but I’m afraid that with the amount of people who like hime so much, that Twitch would run away with the title. Not to say that some of the other All-Star’s wouldn’t have their huge fan bases, but I don’t think anyone is as popular as Twitch. I wouldn’t mind seeing a season of just dancing with the All-Stars, without the voting anyone off.

Comment by elr – September 21, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think you’re seriously underestimating the fan base of dancers like Alex Wong, Travis Wall and Mark Kanemura but regardless if Twitch carried the whole thing off wouldn’t it be an incredible season of dance? No one talking about how some people don’t deserve to be there or how they are holding their partners back. They could even put up 15 guys and 15 girls online and let the fans vote on who the top 20 should be. I get misty eyed just thinking about it.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – September 21, 2012 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Flynn is Pelant, or at least he was the one pulling the hacker’s strings.

Also, Leverage was amazing! The DC story was MUCH better than the painting, and if Nate’s going away (which I don’t know, but I think he is), I think Parker/Hardison/Elliot will do just fine!

Comment by Rachel – September 21, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am sick to death of shows doing the dirty cop/Fed/politician. White Collar, Castle, Bones etc.etc. etc.. Enough!

Comment by Templar – September 21, 2012 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • maybe i misunderstood but i though pelant is the real pelant and he just erased all evidence of his real identity and created a new identity for himself.

Comment by ady – September 21, 2012 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree, but I think that Flynn helps Pelant or something. He seemed to be bad… :S

Comment by sita – September 21, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 13: Hank Rizzoli > Mark Cyr? NEVUR!

Comment by Dick Whitman – September 21, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 1. Lochte. That skit was pretty great.
    8. I really wanted to like The Mob Doctor, but it’s too all over the place.
    9. Same with Revolution
    13. Ah Parenthood. They were broke right? And they didn’t sell the Luncheonette so where did the money come from? Plus I feel like Adam and Kristina use Max’s Aspergers to get their way. I was glad to see them at the shelter at the end. I know people who pay for dogs and it’s maddening. $1200! That’s crazy! I think Hank challenges Sara and he’s older and let’s face it, if Jason Ritter had a different show not get canceled, they wouldn’t still be together. B

Comment by Ms. Chanandler Bong – September 21, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If the closest shelter to you is an actual disease infested death trap then yeah you do have to buy a dog.

Comment by nunya – September 21, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jarley is cute but very Finchel 2.0 and of course Brody new Rachel was home because he was outside watching her from a far!! LOL Can we say stalker?!?!

Comment by Winnie – September 21, 2012 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i cant stand Brody he is so weird and… i dont like him, please bring Finn back! #FinchelForever

Comment by vrn – September 21, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Couldn’t agree more regarding Annie’s looks and facial expressions on Covert Affairs. She needs to work on her ‘poker face’ because anyone can figure out her emotions pretty easily by looking at her. That ‘smirk’ when she’s making headway on an assignment or flirting with some guy or that ‘scared’ look at her two top expressions that is always on display with a close-up.

Comment by M-One – September 21, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She might also want to consider some wigs and some make up that will make her look less pretty. Everyone will stare at her and remember her.

Comment by Chester – September 21, 2012 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would be nice to see Reed Diamond given something more strenuous to do than be a tight ass on Franklin & Bash

Comment by Luis – September 21, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t care for Brody at all on the new season of GLEE. Team Finn all the way!!!

Comment by maggs – September 21, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • One more here on Team FINN!

Comment by Lisse – September 21, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hank > Mark for sure!!!

Comment by Tookie Clothespin – September 21, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Hank so much more for Sarah than Mark. Mark and Sarah are at different places in their lives.

Comment by tp – September 21, 2012 03:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 5) I keep waiting for him to confess to Abby that he’s a war-scarred government operative who’s secretly been dating a shy Persian girl with superhuman enhanced senses back East.

Comment by wordsmith – September 21, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ady- dear, even the show creators don’t understand the Pelant arc. But by God they got Bones back to work at the Jeffersonian in the first 45 minutes of the season.

Blah.

Comment by Lisa – September 21, 2012 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I kind of thought that too. It was way to fast, neat and tiddy.

Comment by MAS – September 21, 2012 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agree with your Glee review except Jarley is so dull so far. I was expecting more, but the Ohio side of the show continues to be boring retreads. The only good thing was seeing Puck for 30 sec. He’s much more interesting than his brother. I’m in love with the NY side of the show though.

Comment by Laure – September 21, 2012 01:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Leverage bio-attack was *amazing.* The last time I was so nervous about the outcome of characters was when Dr. Bailey was being dragged out from under the bed by the shooter. Fantastic episode.

Comment by Danielle – September 21, 2012 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Leverage part 1 was AWESOME! I actually screamed when that guy pulled Bailey out from under the bed and yes I almost felt the same.

Comment by tp – September 21, 2012 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still think Mark & Sarah are a bad fit. I don’t know if Hank is “the guy” but it certainly isn’t Mark.

Comment by Linderella – September 21, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 1) Absolutely on board with this. I thought he was fantastic.
    11) Yes, they must surrender their remotes or they will be taken by force. I love White Collar, but that was SO OBVIOUS.
    13) As much as I love Jason Ritter and his character, I have never felt like he was right for Sarah. I would hate to see his character go, but ultimately I don’t think they belong together. And I am definitely loving Ray Romano’s character on the show. Not sure if I love him for Sarah, but I am enjoying his presence and the normalcy he could bring to poor Drew’s life.

Comment by CJ – September 21, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t stand Sarah and Mark as a couple. They are so annoying!

The dead turtle on the office made me a little queasy.

Comment by andjuliesaid – September 21, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 14 – oh yeah. especially after the best shows of all time ended up basically just being a remix of the best comedies of all time.

Comment by cjeffery7 – September 21, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really liked Glee this week, though I would have loved to have seen a comeback number from Brittany. Mark Salling should have been on screen for way long, we should have seen Puck interact with Sam, Artie and Blaine at the very least. The triangle between Marley,Jake and Kitty reminds me of season one, need a new story line here people. Also no offence to the actrist playing Kitty but her character seems a tad unnecessary. Another episode without having to see Finn so I’m happy…Puckleberry all the way!!!!

As for White Collar I really hope that there is more to the story than ‘Sam’ being Neal’s dad cos that was so obvious.

Comment by carrie – September 21, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 4. Totally. Yes. Love Leverage! It’s one of my summer favorites and its always struck me how much Parker looks like Glee’s Brittany. They should totally be sisters on Glee.
    17. Agreed. I was a little disappointed that Brittany didn’t get to really shine but I totally get what they were going for. Half of the numbers were less than impressive but Rachel’s rendition of ‘I did it again’ was really good. The writing so far is so much better than the season’s that I’m willing to five them a pass on the lack luster musical numbers. BTW, how long before Unique goes back to wherever he came from? Next week it will be Glee against Greys Anatomy. Let’s see how that goes.

Comment by Ana – September 21, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Parenthood – I think the problem is Sarah! She needs to stop being so whiney. Her life is turning out pretty well and things fall in her lap all the time. Hank is hilarious and Mark is adorable. I’d like for her & Mark to act like ADULTS together and then they’d be a great couple.
    As far as the dog…Adam did not want to spend that money at all! The rescue shot at the end was great.

Comment by Brooke – September 21, 2012 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 9: Clearly you missed the bit about the future’s lack of ice cream.

Comment by Kermit – September 21, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If there were fruit stands, what would be the currency? Barter?

Comment by Templar – September 21, 2012 05:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 1: MacFarlane was great, if ever there was a case for having a host’s second gig the same season it’s him. And Hader’s puppet needs to come back very soon, I don’t think I’ve laughed so hard at SNL since the days of Myers,Carvey, Sandler, Farley, Spade et al.
    ~
    2: There were lots of elements woven in and it was Who to the core. So sad there’s only two more left.
    ~
    17: It did seem odd to make her the centerpiece and have her be in such a funk. It would have been understandable to have some funk in the first even half of the episode, but she should have launched her comeback a lot sooner so they could have used those moves. And that’s the magic of TV right there, everybody’s always home when someone just drops by. It’s oddly comforting. I didn’t look up the board of revue thing, but it’s fairly obvious they’re trying to create some plotlines/obstacles for the season. Will be ok if they successfully pull them off. As for Marley/Jake, I have yet to form opinions on their characters or them as a couple.
    ~
    18: Not from me, I will confirm that Rashida Jones is as…..do I really have to say it?….as Anne.
    ~
    19: Kevin seems to be a hard character to come up with good stories for.

Comment by Tom Charles – September 21, 2012 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To me I don’t care about Bones anymore. It has now become the stupid baby Christine show now.

Comment by Marie – September 21, 2012 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The show is probably over your intellectual level anyway, so it’s better you don’t watch it anymore.

Comment by TideGirl79 – September 23, 2012 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It kills how obnoxious people are about baby Christine. I think parenting has brought out some wonderful depths to Booth and Brennan. I think motherhood has made Brennan an even better character and allows us to see other sides of her personality. Overall I think Christine has made the show better. It’s not nice to call a baby stupid…even a fictional one. That’s just mean.

Comment by Aimee – September 24, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do like hank on Parenthood.

The Leverage finale was great. Parker is my fav. I love when Hardison/Parker/Eliot get scenes and stories together. The chemistry between the three kids of the show is awesome

Comment by patti – September 21, 2012 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There’s no need to activate any braincells to figure out what’s going to happen on Glee these days, especially with Rachel’s storyline which is incredibly cliche with the whole everyone-against-poor-little-underdog so the audience thinks Rachel’s innocent when she’s acting like the complete spoiled little brat she’s been since day one. Maybe Brody will teach her a lesson that if you’re going to be a diva bitch and walk all over people, you’d better make a name for yourself first because no one will hire a no name bitch. Except possibly the pimp who lives outside Rachel’s building.

Comment by Erin – September 21, 2012 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #17 The “Gimme More” VMAs parody was the best part of the episode.

Comment by popculturewithkyle – September 21, 2012 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Glee: Digging the Puckerman Brothers all the way. And I really do like Brody, really many of the people (and I say many not all) already had a vendetta against the guy even before the season began. Gosh, I like Finn and Rachel together, but Brody is fresh and genuinely caring. Sum: I like the two new boys and not the two new girls really… Kitty is just ugh a lesser version of Quinn (And I loved Quinn pre-mental breakdown), and Marley though she has a sweet story with her mom is very plain jane. I wish they focus on the characters who were there from the first season more specifically Tina and Artie. At least I get to see a Tike reunion soon.

SYTYCD: I’d love an all-star version of the show but instead of voting ppl off can they just dance every week! Love Love Love to see Alex Wong dance in other genres (since his season was cut short to injury and we all know he would’ve won). I actually really wish they had implemented the two winners last season and not this season (Loved Marko). Seriously though they better make Cole and all-star next season and I want them to have the results show again this season felt too short

Comment by fiona – September 22, 2012 12:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hank Rizzoli > Mark Cyr

Jason Ritter is a great actor, but Hank is a more interesting character than Mark.

Comment by Ben – September 22, 2012 04:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 14) I thought it was going to be Lost.

I was surprised more that Law and Order: SVU won Best Legal/Cop show over the original Law & Order!

Comment by nick1372 – September 22, 2012 10:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 7) I think you are the only one thinking that matt. Maybe Flynn is a bad cop but Pelant is Pelant, we all know that

17) The Britney episode was a complete fail. And I mean a BIG ONE. Bad, bad episode… The only good thing on these show now is Kate Hudson and that’s just sad… (well maybe Rachel is not so bad either)

Comment by Lucy – September 22, 2012 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 13. I like Hank, but why can’t they just be friends? They can just be work wife/husband. It’s annoying that every tv show has to put people in relationships and not show a normal opposite sex relationship. Plus, Sarah doesn’t want Hank talking to Drew but she doesn’t mind whining about her personal problems to her boss. Sarah and Kristina are pretty grating on the show.

Comment by lc – September 22, 2012 12:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post