Fall TV Preview

Once Upon a Time Sneak Peeks: Snow's Q&A, Fairytale Land's Fate and Rumple's Revenge

Once Upon a Time‘s Emma has questions — but does Mom have answers?

That issue comes up in one of three new Season 2 video sneak peeks released by ABC ahead of the show’s Sunday, Sept. 30 return.

VIDEO | TVLine’s Spoiler Alert! Talks Once Upon a Time and Other Returning Shows

In this first clip, Mary Margaret/Snow White asks Emma if she has any questions in the wake of getting confirmation of her fantastical origins and delivery into our realm. Next up, Regina is behind bars as she answers another burning Q: Why isn’t everyone back in Fairytale Land?

RELATED | Once Upon a Time Season 2: Jennifer Morrison Teases ‘Complicated’ Reunion, Magical Emma

And last up, Belle reveals to Rumplestiltskin the devastating details of her forced imprisonment, which leads the irritable imp to channel Emily Thorne and plot his revenge on the Evil Queen!

Loading video...
Loading video...
Loading video...

Comments (37)

• OMG OMG OMG OMG
    Charming Family.
    They are gonna be my favs this season¡

Comment by veronic – September 21, 2012 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto.

Comment by Dark Defender – September 21, 2012 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes.. The Charming Family is SOOOO adorable. I love them.

Comment by Vanessa – October 2, 2012 12:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the teases! Can’t wait for the 30th…it just can’t come soon enough!

Comment by Cat – September 21, 2012 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still don’t get how this show didn’t get nominated for any (major) Emmy’s this season.

Comment by Zed – September 21, 2012 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. Robert Carlyle and the whole show/cast were great in season.

Comment by patti – September 21, 2012 05:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because it’s a pretty fluffy show.

Comment by Shaun – September 21, 2012 09:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Have you seen the comedies that win? Now only are most unfunny and lame, but they are even ‘fluffier’. That’s no excuse.

Comment by Temperence – September 22, 2012 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No…its BRILLIANT!!

Comment by Kris – September 22, 2012 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because of Game of Thrones.

I love this show, but they were nominated and GoT is a better show. It’s unlikely that two genre shows would be nominated, and they’ve got all of that pretty well wrapped up.

Comment by Kyidyl – September 24, 2012 11:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I shouldn’t had click on this article, but I couldn’t resist. Can’t wait for the premiere next sunday.

Comment by Anna P (@Madworld430) – September 21, 2012 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s rare that genre shows get nominated for major emmy’s. It’s alright though. We know this is awesome TV. Not EVERY show needs to be Breaking Bad.

Comment by Isaac – September 21, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so happy to see the charming family ! i was waiting for them
    It’s gonna be a great season

Comment by gossip2010 – September 21, 2012 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! So excited to see the Charming family relationship!! Also, for some reason I really want to see Snow and Henry interact now that she know she is his Grandma!! :)

Comment by guest – September 21, 2012 07:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Considering that Regina goes back there herself, we know she’s lying. But why? Yeah I am really excited about this. Grin.

Comment by the girl – September 21, 2012 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Regina never went back to fairy tail land. In the episode “an apple red as blood” Jefferson reaches for a specific moment in time (the past) to retreave the poison apple. Regina has a bunch of stuff hidden in the town it’s self from the other side, but has never actually gone home.

Comment by Me – September 21, 2012 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m like overexcited, it’s getting dangerous!!! LOL God I can’t wait for Once to start again

Comment by Manie – September 21, 2012 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I died with the Rumbelle scene. Seriously I watched it like 10 times. And I cried the whole time.

Comment by Car – September 21, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Make notes for when you next see your therapist.

Comment by Templar – September 21, 2012 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wow, way to be a jerk to someone, Templar.

Comment by Moe – September 21, 2012 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Did someone lose their sense of humor?

Comment by Templar – September 21, 2012 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • wasn’t actually funny. would love a funny joke but that wasn’t funny or nice.

Comment by Pat – September 21, 2012 07:19 PM PDT
  • Holy crap, I CAN NOT WAIT for this. Watching Snow and Charming go full out Mommy and Daddy on Emma is going to be priceless. Not to mention the realization that Emma is a princess. I’m all tingly just thinking about it. All those who think that Rumple is just going to let Regina go unscathed, please raise your hand. ::Jiminy chirping:: Yeah, he is going totally Emily Thorne on Regina’s ass and I can’t wait.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – September 21, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Umm those clips abuptly ended! gah! lol

Comment by Robin – September 21, 2012 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The second one only played half way for me. it stopped when Regina looked down toward the lock. I’ve tried it twice.

Comment by Stormy – September 21, 2012 07:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, those were great! They’ve got me very excited for the coming season! And glad to see that Regina didn’t regain her powers. I think that might have turned me off of the show. It’s bad enough she’s all powerful in the flashbacks, we don’t need that in the present as well!

Comment by Moe – September 21, 2012 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the Charming family and Emilie de Ravin rocks as Belle. I am so excited for the season premiere.

Comment by patti – September 21, 2012 05:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • super super excited for the 30th!!! that rumbelle scene was amazing :)

Comment by Brenna – September 21, 2012 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is all very cool. I am digging the charming family coming together and Emilie de Ravin deserves props as an actress (she was under used and under valued on Lost) She is amazing in that clip. I am looking forward to more of her character being explored with Rumple and on her own.

Comment by Pat – September 21, 2012 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emma’s going to need something stronger than wine.

Comment by BrianR – September 21, 2012 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And maybe several trips to Archie….

Comment by Me – September 22, 2012 06:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I cheer for Regina. Seriously, she is awesome, the best character of the show. Stop with the battle with good VS evil … the evil, for once, must win.

Comment by Reward – September 22, 2012 12:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not a chance. The only way Regina can win is by redemption. She can give up her evil ways and find her heart.

Comment by Stormy – September 22, 2012 07:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I know it, this is only my hope. I’m really bored that the good wins ever. I mean, I understand that people need some hope, but for once … evil can win xD

Comment by Reward – September 22, 2012 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It is a show about fairytales, the battle between good, bad and morality. The majority of the audience are between the age of 12 and18, seriously it would be not very educational if bad would win in that case and makes the audience believe that it is allright to kill their fathers, ex lovers and destroy others people lives.

Comment by Lisa – September 22, 2012 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show ain’t about evil or good in mayor size it is at least for me about evil and good’s fight inside the people,nobody is going to lose or win but the situations they all are going to be into are gonna be great and the end well …it better be awesome

Comment by Letr – September 23, 2012 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why exactly is Regina in jail? By which I mean what CHARGE was she actually arrested for? Becuase I would so love to see that in front of a judge now that they can leave Storybrooke. “Your Honor, she cast as spell on us!” I’d also love a judge to point out that Regina is STILL Henry’s mother. Emma has no actual legal claim to him. AT ALL. I love how no one ever points that out.

Comment by Kaliera – September 24, 2012 07:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post