Fall TV Preview

Revenge First Look: Fauxmanda Mystery Solved? Plus: Will Emily and Nolan Become Roomies?

Revenge wrapped its freshman run with the shocking return of a very pregnant Amanda — but where had she been? And how did Emily’s mentor Takeda factor in? Find out in the following first look clips from the addictive ABC drama’s Season 2 premiere, which airs Sunday, Sept. 30.

If Fauxmanda is to be believed, Takeda took her away to educate her on Em’s revengenda. “Takeda debriefed me,” the baby bumpin’ troublemaker tells her old friend. “Whatever you need, I’m here to help.” Em, however, is mighty suspicious — a fact she makes known to a soon-to-be homeless Nolan while filling him in on their new “ally.”

RELATED | Revenge Hot Shots: Do Somber, Sexy Season 2 Pics Hint at a Looming Disaster?

Watch both sneak peeks below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on Amanda’s agenda and the possibility of Em and N becoming roommates!

Loading video...
Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (31)

• I can’t watch this on my phone !!! :’(
    Can someone tell me what’s up with Nolan being homeless?! Did I miss something?

Comment by Zed – September 20, 2012 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • he sold his house because of “bad mojo”.

Comment by Robert Fertig – September 20, 2012 05:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If Nolan and Emily live together I am goinNG TO DIE OKAY I want them together soooooooooo bad! and since that is like totally not likely bc Mike Kelly is stupid for not acknowlodging their chemistry… at least them being under the same roof gives me more screentime of the best chemistry on the show!

Comment by Rachel – September 20, 2012 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Um, Mike Kelley recognizes their chemistry, and how dare you call the man who brought us Revenge in the first place “stupid”. Why do you think he has them as partners in crime anyway? Because he knows how well Emily and Gabriel work together. Just because two people have amazing chemistry together doesn’t mean they need to be in a romantic relationship together.

Comment by iMember – September 20, 2012 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • agreed!! they’re better off as friends. a romantic relationship would ruin their relationship tbh.

Comment by Ren – September 20, 2012 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Exactly! Now please go tell that to the fans of certain glee ‘ships’. Mainly Faberry.

Comment by dreamr – September 23, 2012 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Emily and Nolan are like brother and sister.

Comment by P – September 20, 2012 07:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I still think they ARE brother and sister.

Comment by Ally Oop – September 20, 2012 11:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • now that’s an idea I had all along… Nolan knows a lot about David Clark, he spoke often with him while in prison, he gave Emily every diary DC wrote except one (or maybe more) – how & why would he help DC, if he’s not connected to them in a way?- he was raised by one of DC’s colleague, he’s often protective of Emily & they do have a bro/sis chemistry between them. They obviously care about each other.

I bet DC is still alive & kicking… and Nolan knows it. While Takeda has been Emily/real Amanda “mentor”, maybe DC is Nolan’s “mentor”. At least that’s what I’ve been thinking…

Comment by anakl – September 21, 2012 02:54 AM PDT
        • I know not everyone wants Nolan and Emily together, but I’m sooo tired of hearing the “brother and sister” response to a shipper comment.

Comment by Cali – September 21, 2012 12:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Which is I would love to find out they are! Love them!

Comment by LOVENOLAN – September 21, 2012 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • then watch it on your computer..duh

Comment by JJSask – September 21, 2012 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nolan sold his house!

Comment by Beaker – September 21, 2012 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If my theory is correct, Takeda debriefed her in more ways than one.

Comment by Jamie – September 20, 2012 05:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Way to go on spoiling who dies

Comment by Calla Lilly – September 20, 2012 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Its on the promo, isn’t a spoiler

Comment by Pearl – September 20, 2012 06:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Doesn’t Emily know the old saying “keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.” I think she should be nicer to Fauxmanda until she determines if she’s really on her team. I think if I were Nolan, I’d have a cleansing before ditching the house outright.

Comment by Alichat – September 20, 2012 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well played Emanda, well played

Comment by Jennifer – September 20, 2012 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Victoria isnt dead, watch she will come back, I know she will

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – September 20, 2012 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I missed the last episode…:( did victoria supposedly die?

Comment by Jane – September 20, 2012 11:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You can watch the last episode of Revenge (the season 1 finale) on Hulu.

Comment by REVENGE – September 21, 2012 12:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Duh! No way the would get ride of Madeleine Stowe. Lydia however is a different story… And Charlotte is a maybe.

Comment by Russ – September 21, 2012 12:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Nolan’s hair!

Comment by A – September 20, 2012 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow, what a terrible baby bump, lol

Comment by cjeffery7 – September 20, 2012 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • UGGGGHHH! That first preview made me so mad. I HATE the way Emily dismissed Nolan…after everything he’s done for him, she still won’t even TRY to be a decent human being towards him.

And yet, I’m a huge Nemily shipper. But I’ve come to the conclusion it’s only because I like Nolan so much and I know Nolan cares a lot about Emily.

Comment by Cali – September 21, 2012 12:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Surely Nolan is gay?

Comment by Adele – September 21, 2012 03:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nolan is bisexual. He told Tyler he was a 3 on the Kinsey scale (0=completely straight; 6=completely gay).

Comment by BTM – September 21, 2012 04:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Poor Nolan never gets any love !!!

Comment by Whatever – September 21, 2012 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I see Emily is being a b**** to Nolan yet again… what happened with the whole thing of being friends? She’s so ungrateful.

Comment by Gerald – September 21, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • with all the money he has how dificult it is for him to find a nice place to crash… does he really needs to crash at Ems… is he the only one who actually call her ems?

Comment by Ex FromTheLeft (@ExFromTheLeft) – September 21, 2012 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post