Revenge First Look: Fauxmanda Mystery Solved? Plus: Will Emily and Nolan Become Roomies?

Revenge wrapped its freshman run with the shocking return of a very pregnant Amanda — but where had she been? And how did Emily’s mentor Takeda factor in? Find out in the following first look clips from the addictive ABC drama’s Season 2 premiere, which airs Sunday, Sept. 30.

If Fauxmanda is to be believed, Takeda took her away to educate her on Em’s revengenda. “Takeda debriefed me,” the baby bumpin’ troublemaker tells her old friend. “Whatever you need, I’m here to help.” Em, however, is mighty suspicious — a fact she makes known to a soon-to-be homeless Nolan while filling him in on their new “ally.”

RELATED | Revenge Hot Shots: Do Somber, Sexy Season 2 Pics Hint at a Looming Disaster?

Watch both sneak peeks below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on Amanda’s agenda and the possibility of Em and N becoming roommates!

Loading video...
Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Fall TV Preview, First Look, Video

1. Zed says:

I can’t watch this on my phone !!! :’(
    Can someone tell me what’s up with Nolan being homeless?! Did I miss something?

• he sold his house because of “bad mojo”.

• Rachel says:

If Nolan and Emily live together I am goinNG TO DIE OKAY I want them together soooooooooo bad! and since that is like totally not likely bc Mike Kelly is stupid for not acknowlodging their chemistry… at least them being under the same roof gives me more screentime of the best chemistry on the show!

• iMember says:

Um, Mike Kelley recognizes their chemistry, and how dare you call the man who brought us Revenge in the first place “stupid”. Why do you think he has them as partners in crime anyway? Because he knows how well Emily and Gabriel work together. Just because two people have amazing chemistry together doesn’t mean they need to be in a romantic relationship together.

• P says:

Emily and Nolan are like brother and sister.

• Ally Oop says:

I still think they ARE brother and sister.

• anakl says:

now that’s an idea I had all along… Nolan knows a lot about David Clark, he spoke often with him while in prison, he gave Emily every diary DC wrote except one (or maybe more) – how & why would he help DC, if he’s not connected to them in a way?- he was raised by one of DC’s colleague, he’s often protective of Emily & they do have a bro/sis chemistry between them. They obviously care about each other.

I bet DC is still alive & kicking… and Nolan knows it. While Takeda has been Emily/real Amanda “mentor”, maybe DC is Nolan’s “mentor”. At least that’s what I’ve been thinking…

• Cali says:

I know not everyone wants Nolan and Emily together, but I’m sooo tired of hearing the “brother and sister” response to a shipper comment.

• LOVENOLAN says:

Which is I would love to find out they are! Love them!

• JJSask says:

then watch it on your computer..duh

• Beaker says:

Nolan sold his house!

2. Jamie says:

If my theory is correct, Takeda debriefed her in more ways than one.

3. Calla Lilly says:

Way to go on spoiling who dies

4. Alichat says:

Doesn’t Emily know the old saying “keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.” I think she should be nicer to Fauxmanda until she determines if she’s really on her team. I think if I were Nolan, I’d have a cleansing before ditching the house outright.

5. Jennifer says:

Well played Emanda, well played

6. Victoria isnt dead, watch she will come back, I know she will

7. A says:

I like Nolan’s hair!

8. cjeffery7 says:

wow, what a terrible baby bump, lol

9. Cali says:

UGGGGHHH! That first preview made me so mad. I HATE the way Emily dismissed Nolan…after everything he’s done for him, she still won’t even TRY to be a decent human being towards him.

And yet, I’m a huge Nemily shipper. But I’ve come to the conclusion it’s only because I like Nolan so much and I know Nolan cares a lot about Emily.

10. Whatever says:

Poor Nolan never gets any love !!!

11. Gerald says:

I see Emily is being a b**** to Nolan yet again… what happened with the whole thing of being friends? She’s so ungrateful.