Exclusive Go On First Look: Matthew Perry's Sports Radio Host Has a Diva Moment

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Next Tuesday’s episode of Go On (NBC, 9/8c) finds Matthew Perry‘s Ryan looking to join NHL star Jeremy Roenick’s pick-up hockey game. Unfortunately, the now-grieving sportscaster has been too big a jerk over the years to earn an invite.

RELATED | Fall TV Scoop: Alias‘ Michael Vartan Plans to Go On With Matthew Perry

Press PLAY below to watch the former Friend enjoy a playful diva moment — the guy thinks he’s a hockey pro! — while his pal Steven (John Cho) shamelessly (and secretly) plays the “dead wife” card to get him a spot on the team.

Tags: ,

Comments (10)

• My fingers are crossed for this show to do well.

Comment by Templar – September 20, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It is a lot better than Mr. Sunshine for sure. The eps after the pilot had significant improvements and I kinda hope it makes it too.

Comment by samaxe794 – September 20, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i just love this show. so funny and heartwarming at the same time.

Comment by stevie – September 20, 2012 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m actually enjoying this show. I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it or not, but it’s definitely had some funny moments. I don’t think it’s taking over New Girl’s spot, but it will definitely get a spot on my DVR!

Comment by KSM – September 20, 2012 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show!

Comment by N – September 20, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can you pretty please upload clips so people outside the states can have a sneak peak

Comment by Mel – September 20, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show makes me laugh the whole 1/2 hour. I love it.

Comment by brianne – September 20, 2012 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m shocked at much I am enjoying this show. The promos NBC ran over the summer were actually bad, so I wasn’t expecting much. I only tuned in to the sneak peek of the pilot because of Matthew Perry, but I’m really glad I did. The show has heart, and the humor factor improves with each episode. Quite something considering the subject matter, but it works, so far. I hope this continues to do well for the sake of the entire cast.

Comment by Wendy – September 20, 2012 09:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show makes me and my daughters laugh l out loud, literally! The group is hilarious. I hope it makes it.

Comment by tp – September 20, 2012 10:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel like I’m in the Twilight Zone with everyone liking his show. It’s not funny. The writing is atrocious. Look at almost any other sitcom for an example of better comedy writing. The jokes are all one-sided, there’s no banter. Just because Matthew Perry is funny (I think he’s a hilarious actor) doesn’t mean I’m going to instantly laugh when I see his face. He can’t just ackowledge another character’s funny or stupid statement with an “ok” or other meaningless one-sentence or one-word line and call it funny. I don’t think I’ve ever seen NBC stoop so low, and Matthew Perry deserves so much more than this.

Comment by John – September 21, 2012 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post