Exclusive

Exclusive Go On First Look: Matthew Perry's Sports Radio Host Has a Diva Moment

Next Tuesday’s episode of Go On (NBC, 9/8c) finds Matthew Perry‘s Ryan looking to join NHL star Jeremy Roenick’s pick-up hockey game. Unfortunately, the now-grieving sportscaster has been too big a jerk over the years to earn an invite.

RELATED | Fall TV Scoop: Alias‘ Michael Vartan Plans to Go On With Matthew Perry

Press PLAY below to watch the former Friend enjoy a playful diva moment — the guy thinks he’s a hockey pro! — while his pal Steven (John Cho) shamelessly (and secretly) plays the “dead wife” card to get him a spot on the team.

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. Templar says:

My fingers are crossed for this show to do well.

2. samaxe794 says:

It is a lot better than Mr. Sunshine for sure. The eps after the pilot had significant improvements and I kinda hope it makes it too.

3. stevie says:

i just love this show. so funny and heartwarming at the same time.

4. KSM says:

I’m actually enjoying this show. I wasn’t sure if I was going to like it or not, but it’s definitely had some funny moments. I don’t think it’s taking over New Girl’s spot, but it will definitely get a spot on my DVR!

5. N says:

Love this show!

6. Mel says:

Can you pretty please upload clips so people outside the states can have a sneak peak

7. brianne says:

This show makes me laugh the whole 1/2 hour. I love it.

8. Wendy says:

I’m shocked at much I am enjoying this show. The promos NBC ran over the summer were actually bad, so I wasn’t expecting much. I only tuned in to the sneak peek of the pilot because of Matthew Perry, but I’m really glad I did. The show has heart, and the humor factor improves with each episode. Quite something considering the subject matter, but it works, so far. I hope this continues to do well for the sake of the entire cast.

9. tp says:

This show makes me and my daughters laugh l out loud, literally! The group is hilarious. I hope it makes it.

10. John says:

I feel like I’m in the Twilight Zone with everyone liking his show. It’s not funny. The writing is atrocious. Look at almost any other sitcom for an example of better comedy writing. The jokes are all one-sided, there’s no banter. Just because Matthew Perry is funny (I think he’s a hilarious actor) doesn’t mean I’m going to instantly laugh when I see his face. He can’t just ackowledge another character’s funny or stupid statement with an “ok” or other meaningless one-sentence or one-word line and call it funny. I don’t think I’ve ever seen NBC stoop so low, and Matthew Perry deserves so much more than this.