Exclusive

Spoiler Alert! Season 2 Premiere: Fall TV's Best Bets (and Busts), Plus Scoop on Glee, Dexter

One Fall TV season premiere you may have forgotten about (but let’s face it, you didn’t) is TVLine’s very own Spoiler Alert! web series. Well, cross it off your list because Season 2, Episode 1 is here for the having.

My colleague Matt Mitovich and I open our sophomore run by reflecting on this summer’s hits and misses, then dive into our opinions on the fall’s most promising new series… and those that failed to get us (hint alert!) Fire‘d up.

RELATED | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 47 Returning Favorites!

Then, as we dish on Once Upon a Time, Fringe, Revenge and the other returning shows we’re most excited for, the scoop gets scooped out, including a deadly Dexter teaser and Meg Masters’ spoilery red carpet interviews with a gaggle of Glee stars including Lea Michele, Darren Criss and Matthew Morrison.

RELATED | Fall TV Predictions: Glee Bust-Ups, a Gossip Girl‘s Fate, the First Cancellation and More

To Spoiler Alert!‘s returning viewers, welcome to Season 2! And to any new eyeballs out there… what took you so long?

1. Louise says:

Finchel fans are tired of third parties. Seems like a joke that the writers are doing this again. Why can’t we have a new good drama storyline for them? Brody was in just one episode so far and I already had enough. Give me my Finn back. Make him go to NY and not be stucked in Lima and I can watch the show again.
    And the people complaning about us complaining (ha) that we had so much Finchel in season 3… Yes! And for what? What was the meaning of showing how much they cared and supported each other last season for in the next one break up them up and go back with the triangles sh***! I really want some drama but not this old story over and over.

2. Nate says:

Ausiello, I’m just saying, you are one tiny mustache away from being a major contender in a Hitler look-alike contest. You might want to do something about that hair.

3. Kay says:

The Break Up episode is going to be an emotional one for me as well. I hate to see any of the couples break up. I’m hoping that in time, that they will be able to move ahead with their lives and if it is meant to be that they will find their way back to each other. That is my hope. Sometimes people just need that time to find themselves and learn to forgive and forget. Kurt and Blaine are my favorite couple and I was hoping that they would be able to make the long-distance relationship work for them. I’m not going to give up on any of them.

4. Tracie says:

Is it weird that the reason I will be watching Animal Practice is for Crystal? I think she is the cutest thing ever!

5. Lilly says:

I love that people are angry about finchel fans commenting. Those are probably the same people who spam sites with no one likes finchel comments, and Just flat out hate. Now you’re angry because they are doing something about it? I’m not a finchel stan or a shipper at all, but the utter hypocrisy and hate in the glee fandom just baffles me. Since when is showing support for your favorite characters and storylines a bad thing? Some people.

6. Justin says:

I just love klaine

7. noro says:

i totally refuse to watch glee now they have probaly lost alot of finchel fans i am a major finchel fan so i’m not happy about what the writers are doing on glee i mean for once can’t it be another couple that breaks up & has trouble or has the third person involved why is it always finchel that takes the fall it is just getting sooooo old now glee has totally lost it’s touch and this brody character is just boring as he just does not have the connection with rachel that finn has sorry & the new rachel totally don’t like where that’s going she’s just is not the same rachel anymore sorry but i’d rather watch re runs of season 3 or watch another show then watch season 4 of glee when finchel get back together and the writers step up their game then i’ll watch glee again but for now bye

8. TT says:

So over finchel…he’s just a big lug dumb jock used to getting with way being an orfan and obsessed with popularty that he really doesn’t bring anything positive to rachel’s life. ok for high shool…bur is he going to mope and kick tables when she doesn’t give him her full attention. lets be honest…either he works at the hummel shop or he would never make it in ny. his voice isn’t that good and his body wouldn’t even get hin an escort job…unless he’s been hinding a tremendous i.q and moves to big bang i’m over him. better actors who are triple threat out there. RM LISTEN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!!!