Fall TV Preview

Spoiler Alert! Season 2 Premiere: Fall TV's Best Bets (and Busts), Plus Scoop on Glee, Dexter

One Fall TV season premiere you may have forgotten about (but let’s face it, you didn’t) is TVLine’s very own Spoiler Alert! web series. Well, cross it off your list because Season 2, Episode 1 is here for the having.

My colleague Matt Mitovich and I open our sophomore run by reflecting on this summer’s hits and misses, then dive into our opinions on the fall’s most promising new series… and those that failed to get us (hint alert!) Fire‘d up.

RELATED | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 47 Returning Favorites!

Then, as we dish on Once Upon a Time, Fringe, Revenge and the other returning shows we’re most excited for, the scoop gets scooped out, including a deadly Dexter teaser and Meg Masters’ spoilery red carpet interviews with a gaggle of Glee stars including Lea Michele, Darren Criss and Matthew Morrison.

RELATED | Fall TV Predictions: Glee Bust-Ups, a Gossip Girl‘s Fate, the First Cancellation and More

To Spoiler Alert!‘s returning viewers, welcome to Season 2! And to any new eyeballs out there… what took you so long?

Comments (131)

• Was on the fence about Nashville, but now I think I’ll check it out when it premieres. Now I’m super curious about Once!

Comment by Babybop – September 18, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah I am wondering who that will turn out.

Comment by skol – September 18, 2012 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God I love the dramatics of Lea Michele. She cracks me up. Also give Brody a chance.

Comment by NYC FTW – September 18, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like her too, sure she is over the top but that is what is interesting.

Comment by Frank – September 18, 2012 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Did anyone else think Darren was kind of rude to the reporter? I felt he was sort of snippy with her when answering the questions on the red carpet. Normally he is really pleasant and nice when answering questions, but I felt he wasn’t as friendly as usual.

Comment by Kay – September 19, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I noticed Darren gave a little wink when he said “Might happen to Klaine” – what was that all about? Is that a hint that maybe some of the spoilers on the internet might be wrong? Or is that wishful thinking on my part? Guess will have to watch and see, but I will have my tissues handy…

Comment by Kay – September 19, 2012 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • same about lea, but no thanks no. i’m tired of third parties. and he gave me a creep vibe honestly.

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yeah we know that is one of the Finchel spam taking points to say he is creepy.

Comment by stp – September 18, 2012 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • no honestly, he did. i know a lot of finchel shippers who actually liked him / didn’t mind him / etc. i’m just not one of them.

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • blair seek help.

Comment by wow – September 18, 2012 02:46 PM PDT
      • I totally agree, If Finn is not going to be back in the pictures with Rachel, then it’s probably time to move on and watch something else. I actually watch for the music, and the incredible singing that goes on, but I also like the story lines, and without Rachel and Finn (eventually) together. Lots of people will probably stop watching.

Comment by Bruce – October 1, 2012 05:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lea queen of the theatrical.. you go girl.

Comment by was – September 18, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’ll be interesting at least to see how Rachel is when she really gives someone else a chance at this point in her life.

Comment by Alex – September 18, 2012 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought Rachel and Finn broke up last season in the car before she got on the train…?

Comment by Russ – September 18, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So did everyone else except the writers. They want re-do the drama.

Comment by its glee – September 18, 2012 01:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ambiguity is lost on some.

Comment by Inigo – September 18, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • it was lost on the cast becasue over they summer in interviews they thought they had broken up too.

Comment by zek – September 18, 2012 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think the actors really want something to work with as a story for ther characters. Juice things up. That is what Glee is doing. I don’t think that Brody is going to be a real focal point for Rachel as a love interest-a distrastion perhaps. But she needs him as a mentor for the moment. That is a good thing. Finn needs his time to grow and be a man for himself. He desperately needs to man up and find a calling before he can be anything to Rachel or any other girl(friend). I’m tired of triangles and I hope the writers don’t gp that route. They just allow the characters to grow as individuals.

Comment by Sil – September 18, 2012 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • And Rachel just plain needs to grow up before she deserves anything. Temper tantrums are not secure or mature and hers are abusive.

Comment by Chelle – September 18, 2012 06:38 PM PDT
          • @chelle They are both very immature and need to grow up. So they went to the next level of their relationship does not make them grown up. They both desperately need this time to grow as I individuals.

Comment by Sm – September 19, 2012 04:33 AM PDT
    • He told her he was setting her free but there was the feeling that they were waiting for each other. Obviously in this episode they really let go of each other and stop holding out hope. If you “take a break” from someone under the circumstances they did, you’re not going to get over that person in a day.

Comment by popculturewithkyle – September 18, 2012 04:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I wonder what Darren meant by “everything turns upside down – whatever that means to you.” I am not sure what that statement means.

Comment by Kay – September 22, 2012 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So many new shows and and very few will work.

Comment by Kim – September 18, 2012 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • not only am i done with glee i am never watching this show ever again you can count on it they deliberately douchbag finn for ratings go to hell ryan murphy

Comment by sam – September 18, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • later….

Comment by danni – September 18, 2012 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • bye sam get a grip. You nor I nor the viewers have any hold on the creativity of Glee. That solely belongs to Ryan, Ian and Brad. We have to accept what is given us to watch and enjoy it or not. Furthermore, Finn IMO was not nor ever was a douchebag. We all have our opinions. You are entitled to yours. All the characters will grow and become better people. Season 4 will be Finn’s development year. IMO, he has needed one and deserves one.

Comment by Sil – September 18, 2012 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So Nashville might be something to at least check out never been a Hayden fan though.

Comment by gre – September 18, 2012 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They are pushing the glee newbies too much to fast.

Comment by setg – September 18, 2012 02:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I still can’t believe Marley sang 5 times in 2 episodes and has her own storylines to herself with other noobs right off the bat. That’s just…..wow.

Comment by Alex – September 18, 2012 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #notobrody. There is my contribution to the car crash that seems to be Glee this season.

Comment by Dan – September 18, 2012 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • don’t watch and stop whining.

Comment by er – September 18, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finchel is forever!!

Comment by Kaitlyn – September 18, 2012 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why can’t Finchel just stay together for once :( But i will forever believe in them!

Comment by Finny Hudson (@ShinyStarFinn) – September 18, 2012 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • because a lot of people don’t like them together and watching two teens in a boring relationship doesn’t help the story any ?

Comment by just a guess – September 18, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s no fun and she’s the main character. Couples like Brittana and Klaine don’t need midgame ships and can breakup and get back together without third parties because they aren’t the focus. I think Lea said something about how it’s like Felicity, and I agree. Brody is probably her Noel. TBF I shipped Felcity/Noel more than Felicity/Ben and I’ll probably feel the same way about Rachel and Brody.

Comment by Alex – September 18, 2012 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And can I just say, to all the Finchel fans complaining about them never staying together, what exactly were you doing while the season 3 Finchel suckfest was airing? They spent the whole season together, with their usual boring, contrived drama. Rachel with Brody or just single not pining over Finn could be just the thing to happen to this show.

Comment by Alex – September 18, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • well i am not whining about them not being together but for the record as a fan of their relationship i loved their story in season 3. i thought the teen marriage storyline was a really creative way to keep it dramatic without constantly breaking them up and thought the writers did a really good job of portraying two people who really loved and cared for each other in a deep and healthy way despite being young and naive about their future. i hope they show them trying to make it together despite distance and their changing selves/ environment as opposed to another breakup/love triangle scenario but i guess i’ll just have to wait and see what’s in store.

Comment by murley – September 18, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Your bias against Finchel is once again obvious and obnoxious, Ausiello. I agree with Lea on this break up episode; screw it. I just want it over with. Only excited about Finn finally returning. I’m tired of Brody after only one episode and he’s as exciting as watching paint dry. The only reason people want her to “go there” with him is because they like his six pack. Shallow. There was zero chemistry there and to have to watch him try to keep up with Lea in scenes is just painful. Call me when Finn and Finchel are back and maybe I’ll care again.

Comment by Lilly – September 18, 2012 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • also his american accent is terrible and i don’t feel like cringing through more of it.
      but i agree with you.

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree!

Comment by Beth – September 18, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally and 100% agree with you! Brody was boring to watch. Having a character that has a “hot” body just thrown in there for the sake of drama is unnecessary. Also having an actor who 1) can’t really act 2) who completely lacks chemistry with Lea (like Dean has constantly exaggerated time and time again in interviews) 3) has to have Lea carry both of their characters in their shared scenes is just such a waste. If they wanted Rachel to have another sort of support system, geez, give her another girl to talk to rather than a beef cake character with no substance. But yes, when Finn and Finchel are back, then I’ll probably start caring again too.

Comment by Bee – September 18, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is why I LOVE Lea…”Screw that episode” hahahaha.
    Our Finchel Queen!. Finchel Forever

Comment by Siren – September 18, 2012 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • oh glee
    i am so tired of third parties
    why can’t finchel have couple drama WITHOUT a third person being involved?
    like really is that TOO hard to write?

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Here come the Finchel fans right on clue.

Spam away and annoy the hell out of everyone SPAM FInchel SPAM.

Comment by urgh – September 18, 2012 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • so tiring. we get it you are organized to spam anything that isn’t 100% pro-finchel. blah blah.

Comment by stop – September 18, 2012 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • wow and they are saying the same thing over and over again. Then again it is probably only 3 people spamming the comments.

Comment by shippers suck – September 18, 2012 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dunno what new shows I’ll be picking up. Maybe none. I’m sort of interested in Revolution, Elementary and Arrow after seeing the pilots, and Nashville is just being so critically adored I feel like I have to check it out, but that’s about it, and none of those have floored me.

Comment by Emily – September 18, 2012 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As usual, the writers have to bring in third parties to keep Finchel apart. #boring

Comment by Tamara – September 18, 2012 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously. Third parties are so over done. Not to mention not needed. Glee took away all believability of Finn/Rachel wanting other people last season. Why does rachel need another guy? Can’t she just have friends? Hat a sad state of affairs.

Brody is a cheap knock off of Finn. He has NO chemistry with lea. And that’s a pretty hard task to accomplish. This season looks like its headed straight into the trash.

Comment by Lo – September 18, 2012 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What is the point of breaking up Finchel in the finale (I don’t care what the writers say, as far as I am concerned they broke up) just to break them up again in episode four? That just makes no sense to me.
    The car scene was sad enough. I think it’s cruel and unusual punishment.

Comment by Siren – September 18, 2012 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not interested in seeing Rachel persue a relationship with Brody. We have know since the pilot that Finn and Rachel were the endgame couple. Let’s just get them together, because we know they’re going to be together in the end. Brody is just a plot device. Fans don’t want plot devices, they want characters.

Comment by Kaitlin – September 18, 2012 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m really disappointed that they’re breaking Finn and Rachel up again. And on top of that throwing in a new guy for Rachel. Sorry, but I’m so NOT interested.

Comment by Lara – September 18, 2012 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • also can i just say how creepy brody was? he doesn’t /know/ this girl, yet he’s all over her acting like he’s known her forever. he showers at the EXACT same hour she does because of the EXACT same reason she does and it’s just a coincidence, no big deal. then he finds her IN THE MIDDLE OF NEW YORK.
    i’m sorry but what?
    rachel sweetie run away, this is how horror movies start.
    next thing you know he has a strand of her hair and smells it before going to sleep or something.

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • well you would know creepy, since you are proving to be a very creepy shipper. wow.

Comment by joni – September 18, 2012 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • someone’s just as bored as i am, hello sweetie

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Who are you, River Song?

Comment by Leah – September 18, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • is it just me or does anyone else think it would be kind of AWESOME if brody turned out to be a stalker? not in a “finchel forever” type of way but just because i would love to watch the storyline of rachel being stalked or obsessed over and her reactions to that.

Comment by murley – September 18, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • that’s just about the only way I’d start liking Brody to be perfectly honest. As it stands he’s just a smarmy overconfident douche bag. Sebastian 2.0 the only difference is Sebastian was more tolerable because he was never praised for being an asshole by the show or the fandom.

Comment by Maria – September 18, 2012 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, I got a weird vibe from him, too, in that episode. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if they went in that sort of a direction. Could be an interesting, albeit creepy storyline.

Comment by Angela – September 18, 2012 09:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • just mean, teasing us with the big twist in Once Upon A Time!! can’t wait for the new seasons!! and come on, nothing on Castle =(

Comment by onlyakb – September 18, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finchel forever. Brody is boring and I’m not interesting in him being a part of the show. I’d rather watch paint dry.

Comment by Person – September 18, 2012 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finchel fans need to stop monopolizing every glee story.

Comment by doches – September 18, 2012 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • we’re not allowed to voice our opinions apparently i see

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you shouldn’t be allowed to spam all the glee stories. We get it you don’t like it. Finchel fans spam the stories, insult the new guy, harass his twitter account, tweet Ryan to the point of annoyance. Just embarrassing it is a fictional couple.

Comment by shippers still suck – September 18, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • actually, we’re allowed to comment as many times as we want. we insult the new CHARACTER because we’re not feeling it, just like other people insult other characters because they don’t like them. they’re called opinions and we’re all allowed to have them and voice them.
          if you enjoy the new guy, then good for you. and that’s about it.
          i don’t even follow him on twitter because i honestly don’t give a f*ck about him or what he tweets. i watched a few interviews he’s done for other shows before glee even started, i’m still not interested.
          and in case you haven’t noticed, the person who ryan called out on hate tweets wasn’t a finchel fan, so…

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • actually I need a life and ship too hard.

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:40 PM PDT
          • actually i’m with the flu in bed and i have nothing else to do so i don’t feel like closing this tab just yet, but you’ve got one right, i do ship it too hard.

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:45 PM PDT
          • yeah we believe the “flu” story hun. If it helps you deal with your delusions.

Comment by cough – September 18, 2012 02:49 PM PDT
  • Lea is the biggest Finchel shipper of us all. She is tired of breakups and so are we. There is only so much fans can take. Need an epic sex filled reunion. No third parties. Just growing up and ending up in New York with dreams coming true. I just feel bad that Lea has to endure all of this heartache and work with one of the worst actors on the show with a terrible accent. Bring Finchel back. Finchel forever.

Comment by Angel – September 18, 2012 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please if they broke up and kept it that way she will push that. You Finchel fans are so odd and need constant validation.

Comment by bored with the spam – September 18, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh haters who are spamming Finchel comments. Go away. Finchel is a big part of Glee. It’s a metaphor of the show. Deal with it. Lea loves Finchel. And she get to work with her boyfriend, so why wouldn’t she. Whatever. Again. It’s not spam. These comments are all different Finchel shippers. Deal with it and grow up

Comment by Angel – September 18, 2012 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • But it isn’t the only part. Lea loves her job. I am not saying she wouldn’t like working with Cory when ever possible. But she has said she loves working with nearly everyone she has been paired with including Dean. She said she couldn’t do SA without Jon. I love Lea but she is the biggest cheerer for almost everything. For god sake she even sold the hell out of NYE.
          FInchel fans just want to believe the actors love their ship the most when in actuality they love to get good stories and they promote those stories.

Comment by truth told in this post – September 18, 2012 02:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I question the sanity of the Glee writers on a regular basis. This season is supposed to be about individual growth and development which I am ALL FOR, yet in the first episode Rachel gets a new love interest. Is it character development for a new guy with abs and little acting ability to tell someone over and over how wonderful they are? Didn’t think so. This tells me they’re not even going to try to continue to write interesting stories for great actors like we witnessed in the train scene. Lovely. And then Finn and Rachel break up in the fourth episode even though everyone who watched that train scene thought that was them breaking up. Well, that’s redundancy if I ever saw it. I have yet to see any information that would lead me to think this season is going to be worth watching. Just get Lea, Cory, Chris and Naya together in the New York scenes and then maybe I’ll give it another try.

Comment by Nikki – September 18, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I question the sanity of shippers who are so blinded by their ship they care about nothing else.

Comment by true – September 18, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Team Rachel and whatever makes her happy.

Comment by get – September 18, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • preach

Comment by Kate M – September 18, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • so basically team finchel

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • nope spammer.

Comment by jim – September 18, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • no, i just didn’t feel like closing this tab yet.

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes Rachel in NYC lets she her expedience new things and if that is a new friend who potentially is more go for it. But if not at least give her a good story.

Comment by kom – September 18, 2012 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by F. Dillinger – September 18, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FINCHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Veronika – September 18, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate they are doing this to Finn and Rachel AGAIN! It really is getting old and hard to watch. I think I will skip the episodes for a while.

Comment by Bryn – September 18, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kinda tired of all the Finchel drama. Let the other couples have it. Geeze

Comment by Jon – September 18, 2012 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excited about Jake and Marley!!!

but yeah, not so much about this Finchel break up. I’m all for angst and conflict but no third parties, already bored of those. I just want Finchel to get back together and work their things out!

Comment by nel – September 18, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe FINN realized it was a breakup, but did anyone eve think that maybe the reason to do it again is that Rachel didn’t GET IT? It seems to me she’s exactly the type that would continue to think that they were together and misunderstand what Finn said to her.

Comment by tvislife – September 18, 2012 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t believe you teased us that way about Once Upon a Time! That was so mean!

Comment by Michelle Marquis – September 18, 2012 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • in other news, since i realized i forgot to mention, i’m excited about the newbies
    and i can’t wait to see what they do with blake jenner

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finchel fans are silly and overdramatic.

I would be completely satisfied if we never saw Finn again. I’m very excited for the coming season so we can finally get past him being part of the primary focus of the show, if all goes well. He was just never a character I was interested in, and every person Rachel has been involved with has been more compelling, including Puck. I love the inclusion of Brody thus far, and would love to see the (much more realistic than them staying together) breakup between Rachel and Finn become a permanent thing, even though we all know Finchel is endgame anyway. Since episode one, the character that is Finn has been a fly in the soup that is Glee for me, and I was very excited to see none of him in episode one this season. I’m sure I would have liked him better had they cast a better singer as him initially, but when you cast Cory Monteith and try to bill him as the best male vocalist even of the original Glee crew, let alone a suitable male lead with Lea Michele, you’ve already lost the game, and I haven’t really been able to develop positive emotions for his character, because from the get-go his existence was so far-removed from what the show wanted us to think about him that his character never seemed to fit in the first place. This most recent episode was my favorite episode in a long time, and I hope Glee continues with this trajectory, because it was so comfortable and enjoyable to watch that it almost feels like this was the show Ryan Murphy intended to write in the first place.

Comment by Will – September 18, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agree

Comment by Blair – September 18, 2012 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • believe me, i’ve seen plenty of silly and overdramatic within the finchel fandom, PLENTY OF IT. like, sometimes to the point where i find myself facepalming just like every other fandom has made me facepalm. but your point against the SHIPPERS is that you dislike finn (and cory) and the ship itself? it’s just laughable

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • do oyu face palm your own comments/actions? You should.

Comment by enough already – September 18, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This comment is beautiful.

Comment by Alex – September 18, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS

Comment by 777 – September 18, 2012 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Personally, I think Cory sings wonderfully and sings beautifully in duets with Lea. All of the actors at one time or another have sung songs better than others. This is not just equated to Cory. Lea, Matt, Darren and all the rest have had their misses. I also believe Cory is one of the strongest actors on the show. Outside of Jane and forgive me, I cannot remember Kurt’s dad’s name-this actor is awesome. Lea, Chris, Cory and Naya are parallel in their talents of acting. Each member of the cast has special talents some better than others. It is your right to your opinion, but it is not every other viewers opinion. We all have our own.

Comment by Sil – September 18, 2012 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Kurt’s dad, Burt, is played by Mike O’Malley.

Comment by Kay – September 22, 2012 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nah, I think what is silly and overdramatic are people like you, People who believe that they have the absolute truth or how the show should be are even more pathetic. Glee is not about perfection nor about the couples. It’s no about perfect matches. RIB did cast Cory as Finn because that was what they were looking for, they rejected a lot of theater/broadway actors. Cory beated all of them because he has what it takes for the role.

Comment by vtr – September 23, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I still think the new plan for Glee is gonna fail pretty bad and they are gonna try Finn,Rachel,Santana,Kurt,Brittany all in NY together next season to try and save the once great show

Comment by ggny – September 18, 2012 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hopefully Blaine will be there as well. They are all friends so it could work.

Comment by Kay – September 22, 2012 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they keep Finn and Rachel a apart for the whole season.

Comment by Blair – September 18, 2012 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • dean is that you

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • blair seek help ASAP.

Comment by enough already – September 18, 2012 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m with Lea. I just want it to be over with already.
    I’m so tired of reading about the break up episode, hearing about it and being trolled about it by murphs, it’s making my head spin.
    I want it done and over with so that they can talk about something else..something more positive.

Comment by Kayl – September 18, 2012 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just want Finn back, Brody is so boring!

Comment by Lauren – September 18, 2012 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lea is the GPOY of the whole Finchel fandom. We hate it too. Can’t these guys write something OTHER than third parties? lol guess not. When Finchel is back, so am I. Bye glee.

Comment by Melissa – September 18, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh, my God. Enough already! I don’t know who has the more annoying shipper fanbase, Gossip Girl or Glee. It’s like a broken record of vacuousness.

Comment by Leah – September 18, 2012 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously. Gossip Girl fans scare me.

Comment by Sam – September 18, 2012 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Damn you on the Once Upon a time Tease I WANT TO know. Oh well I guess its better that we don’t know.

Comment by OnceFan316 – September 18, 2012 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by blair – September 18, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finchel fans can comment and voice opinions like everybody else. We put up with this crap last season — hateful comments from other fandoms that weren’t even a direct part of the Finchel story. This season we’re not going to do that :)

Comment by Jet – September 18, 2012 04:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh no Chicago Fire not sounding good, I’ll still give it a try I hope it’s like Third Watch plus They had me at Taylor Kinney still upset he’s not on Vampire Diaries anymore. Last Resort and Arrow are my top choices everything else looks kinda blah but I’ll give them a try like Revolution last night, I’ll watch a few more episodes. Exited about Dexter, hope Deb realizes she’s not in love with her brother, hated that story line.

Comment by Patricia – September 18, 2012 04:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just had to skim through all the Glee comments trying to see if anyone had any other shows to talk about that were mentioned. That was extremely tedious, and sadly no one had any other shows to mention. I’ll start a new topic. I really think Dexter wouldn’t have been that bad last season had they not done that weird storyline where Deb thought she was in love with Dexter. Yuck, that was so gross. I hope this season will be awesome!
    Did you get a new hairstyle, Aus? There’s a character in a movie you look a lot like with your hair that way. I won’t say the character’s name, but the movie is Back to the Future. The first one. Discuss. And I dig the retro look.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – September 18, 2012 04:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lea Michele, it’s not Santiny,, it’s BRITTANA

Comment by Fabricio – September 18, 2012 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t ship Finchel (dont care either way) but i hate brody and wish he would diaf.

Comment by Maria – September 18, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Michael, I love you, but you pronounced Lima wrong.

Comment by Rachel – September 18, 2012 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So the promises that were made in Season 3 (Kurt to Blaine: I promise you’ll never lose me; I’m never saying goodbye to you) meant nothing. So much for Ryan Murphy and his “happy endings.”

Comment by Kay – September 18, 2012 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, even if they do break up, there is still a chance for them to get back together. I’m not going to give up hope yet.

Comment by Kay – September 18, 2012 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You know they’re teenagers, right? And you know things can change between two people in a relationship, right? That’s why divorce exists. It doesn’t matter if they promised each other all those things if things really aren’t working out anymore. Relax, they’re probably getting together at the end of the season because Klaine shippers would explode the country if Kurt and Blaine stayed apart. I’m a gleek but I’m starting to hate almost everyone on the fandom. Mostly shippers.

Comment by F. Dillinger – September 20, 2012 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post