Fall TV Preview

Fall TV Predictions: Glee Bust-Ups, Blair's Fate, an Engagement, the First Cancellation and More

The new TV season has arrived, and it really hits its stride the week of Sept. 24. (Seriously, we’re talking almost 60 premieres.)

With an eye on that onslaught and the many questions that will come with it, TVLine staffers held hands, collectively ventured out on a limb and came up with 32 predictions for shows including — but by no means limited to! — Glee, Gossip Girl, The Good Wife, Once Upon a Time, Vampire Diaries, Private Practice, Supernatural, Dexter, Person of Interest, Arrow, Elementary and The New Normal.

RELATED | Visit TVLine’s Fall Preview Headquarters for Scoop, Videos, Photos and More!

See what we’re thinking, then weigh in with your reactions as well as your own look into primetime TV’s crystal ball.

Comments (220)

• Glee writers seems don’t have faith in fans brains and keep going with all the old stuff about the break ups and triangles. I wished they could give us new drama. I’m done.

Comment by Louise – September 18, 2012 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • - Supernatural and POI will definitely increase their ratings! And justifiably so! The new seasons will be stellar!
    - God, I love Evangeline Lilly! I want her on a show which is not just popcorn entertainment! Hawaii Five-O, unfortunately doesn’t fit the bill.
    - Pellegrino is an amazing actor! He can single-handedly push a show towards greatness! I see him appearing on Revolution since he’s worked with Kripke before (Lucifer was my most favorite part of his. Also loved him in Lost, Dexter and Being Human)
    - The only person I liked on Secret Circle was the adorable and hot, Shelley Hennig (Diana)! But I ditched Secret Circle after 10 episodes. Tonkins (also Thomas – Adam) were just overacting. Seems like teen girls love that stuff. I don’t want her as a regular on one of my favorite shows – The Vampire Diaries!

Comment by Girish – September 18, 2012 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • - Agreed. The Good Wife gets CBS major critical buzz, so I hope it won’t be an idjit and cancel the show. Its one of the best shows the network has to offer!
      - Dexter’s last season had a strong first half, but slipped in the latter episodes! They better not have incest! I really hope it gets back to its former glory of season 4 & 5!

Comment by Lucifer – September 18, 2012 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No Finchel news?

Comment by Alissa – September 18, 2012 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am really scared of Glee episode 4……. :( Finchel break up……..

Comment by Alissa – September 18, 2012 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seriously don’t know who is hated more… The Glee writers or the Gossip Girl writers…

Comment by Nora – September 18, 2012 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m going with the Glee writers right now, as the Chair fans are happy (just angry at Dair fans for not shipping Chair). At least from what I have seen (I don’t know if this is entirely true), but Dair fans seem to be polite about the fact that their ship has sailed for Chair, even though I am personally furious at the season finale.

So, yeah, Glee writers are definitely hated. Ok, Ryan Murphy is, although he’s not really working much on the show anymore so I think people should be mad at whoever’s running the show in Ryan’s absence.

Comment by Jessica Desrocher – September 18, 2012 11:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Eh, no. Dair fans on other sites are just as obnoxious as Chair fans on this site. Believe me, there is no difference. They’re all exactly the same. Last year when Dair were together, they were pretty insufferable to Chair fans. In fact, since round about S4 they’ve been like that to Chair fans. And they had the show to back them up, sort of. Now the Chair fans seem to think it’s payback time.

Comment by A girl – September 21, 2012 01:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gossip Girl prediction is awesome. Shame it won’t happen, because the writers only care about Chair. Anyway, Dair was the best thing that happened on this show.

Comment by Mark – September 18, 2012 10:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Are you KIDDING!?!?! The show tanked when the writers put Blair and Dan together. That’s why this is the last and short season. I felt ill when I watched them together as a couple. Chuck and Blair FOREVER and ALWAYS.

Comment by Maggs – September 18, 2012 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Um, actually ratings have been declining ever since Chuck and Blair got back together in season 2…

Comment by tiggles (@tinka_2910) – September 19, 2012 12:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Nah, the ratings tanked whenever the writers screwed around with Chair, s1-5. Season 3 was a terrible season, but I love how Dair fans claim that the ratings tanked when CB was a couple. They were given 2-3 minutes per episode and relegated to the background. Meanwhile Safran was focusing on making Dan happen and reducing Blair to comic relief with their stupid NYU storyline. I’ll never forget how annoyed I was at the ep when Dan snatched off B’s headband and they went to that party together — how CHAIR was that episode, huh?

A LOT of the audience watched GG for a glimpse into the (even cartoonish at times) lives of the Manhattan elite. So s3 lost lots of viewers. GG hasn’t had a million viewers since Dair fans’ much beloved episode “The Townie.” Half the audience flipped the show the bird after that. And Dair caused GG to accomplish a feat rare for network TV — less than a million viewers for several s5 eps.

Our quibble with Dair fans is that they wanted GG to become another show. This is not a homespun, heartwarming teen romcom. The very point of the show is that the UES is this awful, Cruel Intentions-like place. We think that all of the characters have grown, especially Chuck, since season 1. However, the point is that wealth and privilege affect everyone, even Dair fans’ precious Dan, who is finally going “dark.” Guess having money and fame trumps pure and simple every time, eh?

Comment by Liz (@DrHolland_GG) – September 21, 2012 06:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think all three couples are breaking up. But im positive Finchel will be back together way nefore the season finale. Want them back asap. Finchel forever. They are the best :)

Comment by Angel – September 18, 2012 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, even if they do break up all the couples, there is always a chance that they get back together. I’m not giving up hope yet.

Comment by Kay – September 18, 2012 08:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t find any of the fall predictions. Where the heck are they? All I see are photos. Please help.

Comment by Ally Oop – September 18, 2012 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The predictions are on the photos- you have to click on each one to read them.

Comment by JULES – September 18, 2012 11:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best Prediction for Gossip Girl Series Finale EVER!!

Comment by Bruna (@brunamarins95) – September 18, 2012 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dear Mr. Ausiello,

I accept the fact that Gossip Girl had to sacrifice a whole series to make Dair happen. And it was wrong. But i think you’re crazy to make this prediction. You see as you want to see… In the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what i found out is that Dair lead us the lowest ratings in the series history, incredible negative feedback on twitter and facebook (esp facebook), largely indifferent feedback from critics (ever those that previously wanted to see Dair arc “happen”), Joshua Safran leaving or being pushed out and the final season cut in half. Can’t you honestly claim that arc was successful? No, it was a huge failure in every way. Does that answer your question?

Sincerely yours,

A Casual Viewer.

Comment by grace – September 18, 2012 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • clearly the trolling is working on you…stay mad.

Comment by S – September 18, 2012 11:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • People are taking this WAY too seriously. It’s obviously a way to rile up everyone and it’s working.

Comment by JULES – September 18, 2012 12:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So when you (well not you in particular, accuse CASUAL viewers that you’ve never met in your life of being “rape lovers”, thats not taking it too seriously? DAIR hypocrisy remains strong.

Comment by jjovana3 – September 18, 2012 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, please. Ratings started to drop early season three, back when Chair was still an official item. You guys will never get that right, will ya? Also, perhaps they continued to drop in Season 5 because of things like people rising from the dead? Miscarriages that hardly happened? Overbloated wedding episodes? Useless guest stars? Season 5 was a ship wreck, the Dair arc was the only thing that kept it above water. And the only thing that was sacrificed in this series was every other character in the finale, on the alter of Chuck Bass.
      Sincerely,
      Another casual viewer.

Comment by jamie – September 18, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I deeply loathed that entire French Prince plot line and I’m still livid over the treatment of Blair’s miscarriage. That was upsetting and could have been great character development and story telling for Blair but WOOP let’s make it ALL about CHUCK like ~always~.

Comment by Tara – September 19, 2012 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I get that you love your ship … but that is patently untrue lol. You know, people can make stuff up and smudge facts and run around telling everyone that their ship was the best thing about blah blah blah, but at the end of the day the facts speak for themselves. When CB were having their will they/won’t they, the show had it’s best ratings. When Dair were having their’s, the show had it’s worst ratings. People don’t watch GG for the other story-lines, but that was a good try, sweetie. People watch GG because of the ships and when DB were the main draw … well, they weren’t a draw lol. Tumbleweed was GG’s most active viewer lol. That’s just a fact, sorry.

Comment by A girl – September 21, 2012 01:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I love how Dair fans pretend as if early season 3 was about Chair, who had like 3-5 minutes per episode. Season 3 was stupid for two reasons: 1) the NYU storyline, which was Safran’s blatant attempt to lay the foundation for Dair, and 2) Chair went from being this fun cat-and-mouse game to this middle-aged couple relegated to the background of most episodes. Early Season 3 was absolutely the Dan Humphrey show… suddenly everyone wanted him. Georgina, Olivia, and Vanessa were all panting after His Literariness. NYU was the “A” storyline on a show supposedly about the scandalous lives of trust fund brats. So actually, DHumps killed the show. Each time Safran tried to make Dan happen, viewers rolled their eyes and changed the channel.

Comment by Liz (@DrHolland_GG) – September 21, 2012 06:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This is a biased prediction I agree! They just write what they want to happen, ie: Dair, Klaine and Brittana break-up, Supernatural gets higher ratings, etc etc. Lawl.

Comment by Emma – September 18, 2012 07:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved the Vampire Diaries prediction! Don’t agree with the being held back (but laughed by butt off when I read it) but I do agree with the Phoebe Tonkin joining as a regular.

Comment by Anna – September 18, 2012 11:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes!! Supernatural and Person of Interest, GO!
    Dexter –too.
    Fringe, if you guys are right, it will possibly be Walter, dying in a heroic way ;_;
    Sad prediction about Nikita. It deserves better.
    That was what I would call a juicy article! Great. Thanks!

Comment by rai – September 18, 2012 12:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I laugh at your GG and Nikita predications.ANTM isn’t that a bad of a lead in but is incompatabile with Nikita.Nikita being on in the tougher 9pm slot,still on Fri,and with a very disimilar lead in, fan/viewer complaints about last season,the facts it starts after almost all other network shows(people can/will start watching other shows while waiting so long for Nikita to return) and Nikita’s history of ratings dropping like a rock means its ratings will take a hit, if not in season premiere then the episode after.GG Dair will ever happen again,even I a Dair fan know that,Chuck and Blair are endgame-they’re back together,she’s wearing the engagement ring on a necklace and chose Chuck over Dan in last seasons finale.

Comment by Brandy – September 18, 2012 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Eh, maybe Vanessa’s murder-suicide prediction will play out… probably not because GG couldn’t handle a serious plot line if it slapped them in the face.

Comment by Tara – September 19, 2012 01:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I doubt that there could be anything interesting about another Finchel break-up.
    what is the point of breaking them up in the finale (I don’t care what the writers say, as far as I am concerned they broke up) just to break them up again in episode four? That just makes no sense to me.
    I would feel like the writers are insulting my intelligence

Comment by Kayl – September 18, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does Dr Whale count as a friendly?

Comment by Gilda – September 18, 2012 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Your Mark Pellegrino prediction is fantastic! And I’m sure right on the money. Love it! Wish you had predictions for every show!

Comment by Sarah – September 18, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope that your predictions are right for:

– Elementary: I’m excited for it

– Person of Interest: Season 1 was great, here’s to Season 2 being even better

– Dawson’s Creek: how great would it be if the whole cast comes together for an episode

Comment by Keren – September 18, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Out of the new shows, I think Nashville, Ben & Kate and Made In Jersey will be the biggest hits and Beauty and the Beast, Elementary and 666 Park Place will be the quickest to see the axe. Dark horses are Vegas and Chicago Fire, which I think could succeed based on their titles alone (studies show that most people end up beginning to watch a show based on the title on the guide–not because of advertising or the internet).

As for returning shows, I think both Private Practice, The Mentalist and Nikita will see their final seasons. I think Glee and The Good Wife will suffer in their timeslots and be relocated. I think sophomore slumpers will be Once Upon a Time and Apartment 23.

I predict that the line-up come January will be VERY different from the fall’s.

P.S. If anyone from Private Practice gets on Grey’s then my choice would be Charlotte, Cooper or Amelia. I am not ready to say goodbye to Dr. Charlotte King yet.

Comment by Ally Oop – September 18, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds like you guys have been reading Vulture, TVLine. They also have a theory that NBC never had any intention of airing Community and Whitney on Friday nights. Vulture believed they were saving those two shows to replace with any Thursday shows that might have to be pulled suddenly.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – September 18, 2012 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think GO ON and THE NEW NORMAL are going to severely drop once the full schedules kick in for all networks. I actually think both show are pretty bad. I also don’t think ELEMENTARY will be a hit. It might manage a full season order, but I don’t see a season 2 in its future. In fact I seel big declines for all the networks this year, except for maybe NBC. Unless the ratings are very horrible, I don’t see NBC pulling any shows right away. I think THE NEIGHBORS and NASHVILLE are in trouble at ABC.

Comment by CJ – September 18, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Even if Gossip Girl wanted to go in that directions, they still want some syndication and DVD money. DAIR finale would bring opposite of that.

Comment by jjovana3 – September 18, 2012 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will be satisfied if Blair ended alone and powerful and friends with Dan! Even if I’m a Dair fan!

Comment by sasha – September 18, 2012 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like your “Guys with Kids” prediction because of the bit about “Community”. That would be awesome if that’s how things turned out. Also, the idea of Giles Marini having a “wardrobe malfunction”…mmmmmmm…thank you for that thought.
    Um. Right. Anywho, great predictions. Now I shall take shelter from the firestorm that is sure to be the “Gossip Girl” commentators (never seen that show. But I know how, um…passionate the fans are).

Comment by Angela – September 18, 2012 02:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Supernatural prediction = Yes! #10seasonsandamovie
    Pellegrino prediction = Yes! #beonalltheshows
    Gossip Girl prediction = Yes! #greatestfinaletrollofalltime

Comment by Mo – September 18, 2012 02:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m still gonna root for finchel. I don’t understand why they always have to break up and then when they do, have third parities come in. It’s getting old and fustrating. Brody is boring and comes across as a flat character. Can we please keep Finchel together.

Comment by Crystal – September 18, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Mindy Project will be canceled by Thanksgiving, and Booth and Brennan won’t get engaged this season. Its Bones. They made you wait, what? 5 or 6 years to get them in bed? They won’t do an engagement.

Comment by Joey – September 18, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am glad to read that you predict that the ratings of TGW will prompt a move to Tuesdays and not a cancellation. Ever since I heard of Revenge going against TGW I have been worried for the fate of what remains the best show on network television. Hope CBS executives realize that they have been putting it in a terrible timeslot and rectify the mistake.

Comment by pol75 – September 18, 2012 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “In a separate but possibly related prediction: No one will be satisfied with the Gossip Girl series finale. No. One.”….. Agreed, even if they please Chair or Serenate fans

Comment by Fabricio – September 18, 2012 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will start crying if that really happens in the gossip girl series finale.

Comment by Nicole – September 18, 2012 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wish we could see what predictions from last year came true, I just remember one prediction that all the 3 main “Felicity” cast members would end up on pilots this year, and they did.

Comment by Drewer – September 18, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can actually see both Peter and Olivia die, which probably means it is going to be Etta instead

Comment by hello – September 18, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaargh! How dare you!!!!!! Chuck and Blair belong together forever! That’s epic love and Steph and Josh know it! They will never betray epic Chair! Flash forward will show Chuck as the wealthiest man in the world, Blair by his side as the socialite queen of the world, and their kids as the most popular kids at Andover, Harvard, Yale. That’s pure, epic, true love and that’s what life is about!!

Comment by Chair Forever – September 18, 2012 03:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, sounds PERFECT to me. :)

Comment by Maggs – September 18, 2012 08:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh my god. ^ this person… I can’t even…just when I was beginning to think humanity wasn’t all bad.

Comment by tiggles (@tinka_2910) – September 19, 2012 01:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, except for the fact that Josh already betrayed that so-called “epic” Chair… oh wait yes, that was Josh Safran… man, I miss Josh Safran; he wasn’t a spinless coward like Savage & Schwartz are…why couldn’t they have left instead of him? On the bright side, maybe Dan will kill them in the series finale’s final minutes; that way, Chair fans can’t use the excuse that Chair didn’t end up together & Dan get’s his happy ending too.

Comment by JBS – September 19, 2012 04:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hate the use of “epic” on tween shows. There is NOTHING epic about two spoiled rich kids who only real problem is themselves.

Comment by Tim – September 19, 2012 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope everything you said about Gossip Girl becomes true!

Comment by BrooklynWeGoHard (@PureSimpleDair) – September 18, 2012 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t know if anyone has commented on this already, but wasn’t Toby on the jury for the Scranton strangler? It’d be kind of hard to make him the strangler now..

Comment by Stacy – September 18, 2012 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ausiello: The Commodore of the Wet Dream continues I see. Your prediction RE: Gossip Girl is laughable & EVERYONE KNOWS IT!!! Still continuing to troll, but after all it’s ALL you folks have left.

I will be grinning ear to ear as we fawn over our Waldass Babies & CHAIRYTALE 4 LIFE in the GG Series Finale!!

Comment by LH – September 18, 2012 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How old are you? 12? *eyeroll* Some people shouldn’t be allowed on the internet.

Comment by Tim – September 19, 2012 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On The Office, I think Gabe is the strangler. I agree on Bones and Once Upon a Time.

Comment by Kelly – September 18, 2012 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And I don’t want it to be right but yeah someone on Fringe will probably die.

Comment by Kelly – September 18, 2012 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Deb and Dex happen I will never ever ever forgive you, Dexter. I love Santana and I love Brit, but just not together, so I hope they do break up. But I think it’s Kurt-Blaine and Finn-Rachel. I mostly skip what happen in NY, ha! Fringe, you’re dead to me, too bad they give you another season. Dr. Whale will change allegiance? But he was ambiguous even in season 1, so I really don’t know with OUAT XD

Comment by Nina – September 18, 2012 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blair would NEVER, I repeat NEVER choose Dan over Chuck and definitely wouldn’t have his kids. ICKY!!! Little Basses NEED to be created for my own peace of mind.

Comment by Maggs – September 18, 2012 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think TGW will take a little hit in the ratings because of the football over runs and because of the competition. Maybe that’s why they are bring in all these A list guest stars this season. I will watch but on DVR. I think they would do better on a different night.

The only person from pp that would make a good fit on Grey’s is Amelia especially now that they have axed the sibling relationship between Meredith and Lexie. Charlotte would be good for Scandal.

Comment by KT – September 18, 2012 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The smartest thing GG could do is end with Blair single and powerful, working with Serena on something brilliant of their own, with alternate flash forward endings on the DVD extras, one for each of the chair and dair fanbases. Ending with either Chuck or Dan outright would define the series and polarise future DVD sales either way (sorry chair fans but there are SO many dair fans out there, like it or not. I think they are mostly older and less likely to be visible in twitter/online polling and obviously less important to the advertisers given the director the show went in 5×24). Like in Gilmore girls with Rory, it is ultimately the best ending for a strong, ambitious female character who in later seasons was written to be too much defined by her love affairs. Just my opinion but I hope so much they see the light and go down this path.

Comment by Trisha – September 18, 2012 10:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If there are ‘so many Dair fans’ … where were they when the show was sinking in the quicksand of Dan and Blair last year? Did they all have appointments every week when GG was on? What was it that stopped them from viewing the show and making a statement to the network that yes, DB WAS a popular ship as opposed to a show-killing one? Could the reason be that they just don’t exist and you want to pump up your ship and make it seem less lonely and more important so you can feel like you didn’t just waste two years of your life on a TV show that left you high and dry and – sob – on your own? Every lame-ass trick fans pull, including the one you’re trying to pull now – oh, no there’s totally like thousands of us, we’re important! Give us what we want! – is transparent and bordering on pathetic. Let it go. GG sucks as a show and a fanbase. Chair fans are obnoxious and annoyingly happy. But there are more of them than you. Deal.

Comment by A girl – September 21, 2012 01:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wait why are we discussion GG? The show died at the end of S5 at least for any self-respecting B fan.
    the very fact that Safran is gone shows that the show won’t be a continuous story.
    With Savage back I found that show again that hates Blair and will make her choose her unhappiness. It’s disgusting and creepy.
    Anyway, can’t be bothered to discuss this anymore lol

Comment by Frenchgal – September 19, 2012 04:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You have no idea how badly I want that GG prediction to come true, but alas, the Chair fanbase is probably the most vocal ship in all of television, so I can’t see that ending happening (unless Josh Safran comes back to write & direct the series finale). That being said, here’s how I envision the GG finale:in the final minutes, Dan burns down the NJBC & in the process kills Blair, Chuck, Serena, & Nate (thus righting the wrongs of Chair & Serenate). The reason why he does this? To gain the affection of his new mate… GOSSIP GIRL HERSELF!!! So Dan ends up as the only one who’s alive, happy, in a prosperous relationship & as the only one who knows Gossip Girl’s true identity*
    *I know that this scenario will never happen, but 1 can envision right**
    **Expecting Chair ship backlash in 5…4…3…2…1…

Comment by JBS – September 19, 2012 04:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so tired of Blair/Dan pushing. At this point I think Ausiello might be getting a stipend for his mentions. They are so obvious.

Comment by mroisman – September 19, 2012 07:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Klaine sucks, noone likes them, FINALLY THEY ARE BREAKING UP WOOO! :D

Comment by Dan – September 19, 2012 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • #16 I would LOVE to watch Witney on Dancing With The Stars!!!!!!

Comment by LaGuym – September 19, 2012 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I completely agree with the Supernatural prediction and I’m excited for the Mark Pellegrino one as well. I’d be happy if he was in every show I watched, he’s freakin’ amazing!!!

Comment by Melody Paris – September 19, 2012 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please bring Amelia to Seattle Grace, pleaseeeeeee :)

Comment by jona – September 20, 2012 07:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is the first post I’ve ever read where the most commented on CW show is Gossip Girl and not Vampire Diaries or Supernatural.

I’m astounded by how good of a troll that was.

Comment by Davi – September 22, 2012 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • you´re wrong in at least one prediction. it was said that blair´s choice in season 5 finale is definite. no more choosing. so no dan.

Comment by ševča – October 1, 2012 04:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will bake cupcakes for you for the rest of my life, please let Blair end up with Dan!

Comment by Hafsa Vie – October 15, 2012 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post