Fall TV Preview

90210 Exclusive: Parks and Rec Alumna Natalie Morales Books Recurring Role

90210 Natalie MoralesFormer Parks and Recreation charmer Natalie Morales has secured a recurring role in 90210‘s Season 5, TVLine has learned exclusively.

She joins The CW soap as Ashley, an incredibly professional woman who heads up a security detail and immediately makes it known that she can take care of herself. However, we’ll quickly learn that there’s more to her than initially meets the eye.

RELATED | Exclusive 90210 First Look: Lori Loughlin Returns

Morales — who counts The Newsroom and White Collar as other recent credits — is the latest addition to 90210‘s ever-increasing list of upcoming guests, including Lori Loughlin, Riley Smith, Lindsey McKeon and Ryan Lochte.

90210 launches its fifth cycle on Oct. 8 at 8/7c

Comments (12)

• Good for her, but she’ll always be ‘Dub Dub’ From THE MIDDLEMAN to me!!

Comment by tjj50 – September 17, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • she’s good, but I don’t care for this casting. Is she working w/ Liam, Teddy or Dixon? maybe then I’d care.

Comment by Dyra – September 17, 2012 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad my beloved Wendy Watson is getting some work, but I wish it were on a show I’m even remotely interested in watching. And while we’re on the Middlesubject, where the heck is Matt Keeslar these days? I miss him!

Comment by Ace – September 17, 2012 04:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • She needs her own show!!! I miss The Middleman too!!

Comment by leahbh – September 17, 2012 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked her on White Collar a lot more than Diana.

Comment by Ella – September 17, 2012 10:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I half way agree with Ella. I like Diana, but Natalie’s character on White Collar was a lot better. The same way that I like Sarah but prefer Alex more. I wish Alex was a regular. She would be perfect as a member of the team or as a love interest for Neal.

Comment by Randy – September 18, 2012 04:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nice way to change the subject into an advocation of Alex becoming a regular on a completely different show lol
      I love White Collar by the way

Comment by Patrick Maloney – September 22, 2012 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please don’t recognize this very talented actress for her role on that stupid hipster show on NBC

Comment by Patrick Maloney – September 23, 2012 04:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post