jimcallie

Get More:

jimcallie

Comments (10)

• I hope Callie says YES and they leave them together instead of breaking them up like all the other shows do when a couple gets together. Thanks

Comment by Larya – October 4, 2012 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dump Callie.PLEASE

Comment by Sara Martin – January 4, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i think somebody should dimp you

Comment by carol – January 8, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show! I’m disappointed when the season ends. If they do get married, I’m afraid the show will change and not for the good. “Callie” can get a little whiney sometimes. If “Jim” can take it, so can I!

Comment by Sheila – January 5, 2013 11:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i ope they get married i think they make the show

Comment by carol – January 8, 2013 09:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so glad the Glades will be back. It is my favorite TV show. Callie has to say yes, however, they do not have to rush to get married. Is she divorcred? She needs to be back in Fla. and work with Jim sometimes. You could say Dr. Avery blackballed her. Keep them together, but don’t overdo it. I love Jim’s interrogation methods. Also, get Erica back for Daniel. Jim and Callie can have their ups and downs so it isn’t perfect, but keep them together. Some guy could have his eye on Callie instead of all the girls falling for Jim, not that I blame them. Sam should come back so Jim can turn her away for a change.

Comment by Maxine Friedman – February 1, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jim is my favorite actor on TV and I love him and Callie together. He is really cool.

Comment by Maxine Friedman – February 1, 2013 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • when exactly is it coming back on anybody heard ?

Comment by patty – February 2, 2013 09:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I HOPE THEY GET MARRIED ALSO I THINK THE MAKE A GR8 COUPLE

Comment by Nikki Mathias – March 7, 2013 05:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please tell me when the Season 4 starts. I absolutely love this show. Can’t wait for it to start again. Please let me know when Season 4 is going to be showing.

Comment by Diane Rademacher – March 19, 2013 02:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post