A&E Renews The Glades for Season 4

The Glades Season 4It looks like we will hear Callie’s answer to Jim’s marriage proposal after all.

A&E has renewed The Glades for Season 4, the cabler announced on Wednesday. Production on the new run — of 13 episodes — will begin this fall, to premiere next year.

RELATED | A&E Orders Psycho-Inspired Bates Motel Series From Lost Boss Carlton Cuse

Factoring in Live+7 DVR data, The Glades‘ Season 3 averaged 4.1 million total viewers per episode — up 5 percent from its sophomore run.

RELATED | A&E’s Longmire Will Saddle Up for a Second Season

The Glades, paired with the new hit drama Longmire, made A&E the most-watched ad-supported cable network on Sunday nights this summer.

Are you glad about The Glades? And what do you think Callie’s answer will be?

1. Julie says:

What would be great is if The Glades returned and Callie didn’t – less whine and more story!

• Steph says:

Interesting that you say that!! I thought that her moving to Atlanta was a way for them to get rid of her…. I was never a fan of her!

• woggie says:

u r fund with out her the show would to be good I love the show how it is

• Elle says:

I like Callie in the show. What makes it interesting is that it doent make sense. I like the chemistry. Keep the show the same

• Donna says:

I agree its all the cast that makes this show so good just bring it back and let them marry

• I love Callie (she was the reason why I was interested in the show). She is a strong character: Raising her son on her own, getting the schooling to be a nurse and now a doctor, her move to Altanta, affords an opportunity to show how hot they are for each other!! I hope she says YES to the proposal and as a doctor Callie would have more opportunity to get work back in The Glades and they can build their lives together. Definitely.

• Georgia Baker says:

i like callie very much and hope her and Jim marry & she comes back as a Dr. I am SO GLAD it is COMING BACK!!!!!!!!!

• judy says:

i agree.. love her. love the drama between them

• Panther says:

Love the show, love all the characters,, so glad it’s coming back! i will be so happy when it comes back on😄
            Please bring Callie back she does have a very important role on show. I think she is good for Jim and they make a great couple!!😍

• Peggy says:

I really like Callie also. I don’t think I would like the show as much without her. I hope she says yes and moves back to the Glades. I am looking forward to the next season.

• Eleanor says:

I agree I love the glades a and the complete cast they need to stop canceling good shows and get rid of these reality shows like baby boo boo

• Sixfooter says:

Nooo! I loooove Callie! Just really hate the weird whiny character crisis they keep making her have. She needs to just be into Det. Longworth and get the hell over the guilt of her son and the ex-con/husband bs… If the show just let him love her she’d be fine! I wish they’d have had him move from Australia instead of Chicago though, because his native accent is SO sexy!

• SAM says:

I so agree!

• Melly says:

I’m happy The Glades was renewed (plus I really love the theme song, it makes me very happy). Jim is so charming. I completely agree, Callie is nothing but a whiner AND she always looks like she just got a whiff of a particularly smelly fart! I feel very little chemistry between Jim and Callie, and with the addition of Jennifer, that lack of chemistry is even more jarring as Jim and Jennifer have it in spades! Hopefully Callie won’t accept his proposal and stay in Atlanta.

• Dory says:

This comment is so disgusting I don’t know how it is allowed.

• Dragonfly says:

I don’t know, I thought it was pretty funny, and kinda true. She does, alot of the time, have a sour puss face. Plus you can say anything if it’s not a swear word or tearing someone down.

• Dory says:

OK. Your certainly allowed and your right no “swear words”. I guess there are a lot of people who consider potty jokes funny. 7 year olds do.

• Dory says:

Dragonfly Apologize for my above complaint. I was being a poor sport. I realized this when I saw the posters name and it went through my head that it rhymes with smelly and I had a little chuckle. Everyone has different ideas about humor. It also occurs to me that if you don’t like the direction a message board is going you should just get off. There are so many others. I had decided to do that and then foolishly decided to come back and reply to some of the comments. This will be my last. If something that you can’t change bothers one they should just GO. Thx for a reminder.

• GP says:

I agree! I love the program but can hardly get though the parts with Callie. That needs to change. I hope they recognize that and get rid of her.

• carol says:

I love the glades, and was waiting to see if Callie and Jim will get together, if she says yes the story line may faulter, so the writers will need to look at spicing things up to keep the viewers intrigued.

• Tina says:

• Tina says:

I love the show! Glad it’s coming back. Jim and Callie are great but ill bet she says no to the proposal needing more time after just getting out of a bad relationship. they will still be together, but more opportunity for conflict if they are single. I just hope when they do end it they will marry and go into the sunset togerher

• Tina says:

I love the show! Glad it’s coming back. Jim and Callie are great but ill bet she says no to the proposal needing more time after just getting out of a bad relationship. they will still be together, but more opportunity for conflict if they are single. I just hope when they do end it they will marry and go into the sunset together

• Mark says:

I also totally agree. Cannot stand Callie’s character. She’s given Jim the runaround for so long, and the whining is brutal. I liked her character in Season 1, but have since come to despise it. Would much rather see the Jim/Jennifer dynamic.

• woggie says:

every one that does not like Callie u all just need to shut the hell. the show his great so now

• jane winters says:

I totally agree, I like Callie

• Agnes says:

I like Callie but she better marriage Jim some day, the two are very good for each other. Keep up the good work, I will stop looking at the show if the two of them are not together.

• Esther says:

I love the show the way it is, hope Callie say yes.

• GP says:

Sorry Esther, but Callie whines way too much. We don’t watch to hear someone whining!

• trish says:

What exactly does everyone think callie whines about. Dang people its a tv show and a great one at that. Callie is better with Jim they work great together. Let’s all work together to keep a good show on tv and get rid of all the stupid reality shows that keep renewing. Those are the whiners. Get a grip people.

• GP says:

You must be a whiner and don’t know how irritating it can be!

• Dory says:

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen such idiotic nonsense as written by thw woman who said:you must be a whiner if you don’t mind whining. Inane,stupid and self important. If you’re giving up the show because of that I,m sure no one will notice. GP

• I totally agree I love the jim callie relationship they are great together! I really want them to get married. They are so in love and Jim truely loves Jeff, and Jeff loves him. He needs a male role model in his life which Jim provides!

• Dory says:

Well it looks like she will return. If you want her further punished watch season 2 where she took sloppy seconds after Shaky Sam. That should be enough for the Callie bashers. Certainly enough degradation for the character and the actress.

• Karen says:

Yay! Call me romantic but I hope Callie says yes. Jennifer is not right for Jim. What cop goes out in a skirt almost all the time to follow a lead and heels. NOT! Karen

• Ash says:

I guess I’m the only one that likes Callie. I want her and Jim together. I have from season one. I’ve never liked him with any of the other woman they tried to pair him with. I hope she says yes. Love this show!

• jessica smith says:

I agree with u on that.

• Jason says:

i agree and did some people not see end of season 2 caliie stay and jennifer is ugly callie is hot

• Lynsie says:

You are not the only one who likes Callie. She’s not the stereotypical hot girl you see on TV everyday (they are all the same) but she has a differnet kind of sexiness going on. I too have followed since season one and have always hoped they would get together so let’s hope she says yes!!!!

• LindaR says:

I totally agree. Love Jim and Callie together and I hope Jennifer is sent back to where ever she came from..

• jane winters says:

Totally agree

• Dan says:

I like Callie too. Women in general are far too critical of other females, so I can understand the level of dislike her on this board.

Saying that, I hope they resolve the relationship this season, the sexual tension is driving me nuts.lol!! Remember, this is a “fun” kind of show that does not need a lot of brain power, lol!!

• Loren says:

I like Callie also. They should let them give it a try and see how it pans out.

• Patti says:

I’ve been waiting for Jim and Callie to get together (ie, marry), however, the writers need to put Callie into more situations where she can be useful, using her medical experience (say, she gets on a plane that crashes and needs to use her medical expertice to help out everyone, meanwhile, Jim is trying to find out why he hasn’t heard from her (no cell phone service). Stuff like that would give Callie a larger part of the show.
            What I can’t figure out is why it takes so long to get the new season going and why they aren’t putting reruns on A&E to keep viewers’ interest peeked. It seems like the wait is for-everrrrr.
            I have no interest in “Gangsters….America”, Gooney guys hunting ducks, or
            “Storage Wars” back to back all night! Get with it A&E!

• GP says:

I agree Karen, Jennifer is not right for Jim. Callie could be IF she would just QUIT WHINING!

• Lulu says:

I love the show and I am glad it is returning. I hope they keep Jim single as it opens more story lines for him. I have nothing against Callie. I liked the sexual tension between them the first season better than after they “got together”. In my opinion, it just makes for a more interesting show.

• Gigi says:

I love Callie and Jim together. If you think she is whiny, then complain to the writers! She is a great actress and when she “whines” as you describe it, she is speaking the lines/emotions the writers gave her. If you don’t like who she is, tell the writers to fix her. I hope she says yes to Jim’s proposal and comes back to “the Glades” so she can work with the police dept again. It’s very dynamic when she and Jim work and argue over cases. Gigi

• I am not sure we are watching the same show, I think Callie’s character. is a strong character. Raises son on her own, putting herself through nursing school, then doctor studies. But as she grows closer and more intimate with Jim, she seems to have to let her independence go and let Jim help out on decisions. Natural progression as they get together. She plays this character brilliantly. Marriage or engagement next step. Go, Callie, Go!!!

• s.mitr says:

I totally agree,JIm will be better off without Callie.

• Dory says:

I hope you who want Callie and of course Jeff off the show must by now realize you’re out-numbered. Matt just gave an interview saying he has “high hopes” for them to be together in season 4. You’re all entitled to your opinion buy OMG give up.

• Sunny says:

More story lines with just Jim,does he really need a permanent female love interest. Need to mix it up to keep it interesting. Sunny

• trish says:

The glades will return on memorial day. Thank goodness we will hear everything we’ve all been asking about

• Lovey says:

being a natural romantic, havent any of you thought that she’s been deeply hurt and deceived by her ex and she also has a son to think about….. I think they are good together if given a good chance … I love this show

• Jon says:

I wanted him to get with jennifer

• jdhight01 says:

I so agree–send Callie away. Her whining is so annoying.

• I hoping that here answer will be Yes.

• Mark Patrick says:

callie is hot and one of the main reasons i watch this show

• Momvam says:

Why do they have to ruin a good series with love interests? It complicates the story lines, less time spend on the ‘crime’ and more time talking about feelings. Its turning into a soap opera with different murders. I’d rather hear more about Jim’s past….what DID he do??

• Dory says:

What did Jim do? Got shot in the butt, had an affair with an engaged woman which had an affect on the show as to his real feelings for Callie. I agree maybe more about his family background.

• Lauren says:

I Can’t wait for the 4th season! Jim is my favorite character because of his personalty and sarcasm. Let’s have more Jim and less Callie.

• john skrbec says:

CALLIES ANSWER WILL BE YES GLADES IS A GREAT PROGRAM ALOT BETTER THAN SUV, CSI WAS GREAT BUT WITH WILLOW GONE AND DANZA IN HE STINKS,, AND SO DOES SURVIVOR AND AMAZING RACE AND DANCING WITH THE STARS,,,GLADES IS DIFFERENT JUST LIKE MEMPHIS BEAT

• sandy says:

I love the Glades and glad it’s coming back. Not sure if I care if Callie says yes or not.
      I just love the main character, he’s a cutie!!

• Cynthia says:

OK, some of you are just NUTS. The jim and Callie are great. I LOVE the show and I do wish it gets renewed for another 10 years. This show is my fav. I hope Callie says yes.

• Dory says:

OK. I love your honesty. I also hope it does well in 4. Not to get too personal, but are you from NY? I can ask this because I am. I hope I didn’t offend you.

• carol lehar says:

I agree, love the show I have every EP, some of the old shows CSIM,CMinds,& all of the stupid shows that A&E have on, all reruns should be off the TV, agree GLADES should be on at least be on for 4 or 5 more seasons MPassmore is my favorite,Kiele is so much better than guests, like TCOLE,she is not a good actress, I will be watching Glades, thanks Carol

• Dory says:

Agree on the A&E reruns. Yuck. I di however like the TNT reruns on Castle. As a newbie on that show gives me a chance to catch up. Still like Glades. Have been a fan since the pilot. They all look great. Welcome back old friends. You all look GREAT.

• George says:

I hate the Callie character. Whines all the time and comes across as mean. I hope she goes away.

• Steve says:

So, when’s the first show in 2013?

• carolyn sue says:

I quit watching the glades because of all the Callie whining of Callie. Please don’t bring her back.

• Sharen Conner says:

I’m just glad they finally brought it back. It’s a great show and I love Matt Passmore! I feel sorry for Callie or rather for the part the writers give her. I have seen her in other movies and she is not whinny in them. I can’t for the life of me figure out how the producers et al can’t see they have a “hit” show on their hands! The Glades and Longmire——what a pair!!!

2. Jennifer says:

YAY! Love this show. Love Matt Passamore as Jim. I enjoy the way this show doesn’t take itself too seriously.

3. Wendy Schain says:

I agree! Callie is so-o-o whiny and needy!

4. Linda says:

Fantastic news! I love Matt Passmore as Jim!

5. andrea says:

YES and Yes!!!

6. Dave says:

Great! Don’t change a thing.

7. Noel says:

I am happy it is coming back and I hope Callie says yes!

8. Tania says:

Great news. I do enjoy this series and really enjoy the characters of Jim and Callie.

9. sarah says:

I love Matt Passmore. I was bummed we got less episodes this season but so happy it has been renewed.

10. Bella says:

I’m glad it’s been renewed. I thought last season wasn’t as good as the previous ones, especially the first. Hopefully this next season they’ll focus more on the cases and less on Jim and Callie’s relationship. I also hope they send Jennifer back where she came from. And I’d like to see more of Daniel and Carlos.

• Robin says:

I agree 100% with your statement about them needing to concentrate more on the cases and less on the Jim/Callie/Jennifer dynamic. It’s fine to have that as a sideline but I think they need more focus on the criminal aspect and less on the personal aspect of the show.

• Beth says:

Spot on Bella! Writers need to make a decision with the Jim/Callie relationship. All last season was wasted on “will they or won’t they’. The show, Jim, et al are at their best with the crimminal /murder cases. season 1 was great. Writers, get back to the roots of the show.

• Dory says:

Although I don’t think I could write a tv show I do agree on a resolution to the Callie/Jim romance. I believe that all of us who have been with the show since the pilot would agree that season 1 was the gold standard. They should improve the crime investigations. How? That’s up to the writers. Season 1 was fun. Two & Three not so much. Also, when are we getting a start date?

• GP says:

Great suggestions Bella! You should be writing the show!

11. Cerelon says:

Glad it has been renewed, but I wonder if Jim could sashay less when he’s strutting away in victory.

12. Eliza says:

Yay!!! I love this show. Very, very happy about this!

13. kirads09 says:

Very happy to hear this! Made my day!

14. Is it 100% sure that 13 episodes were ordered? Because last year everyone claimed the same and in the end we got only 10 episodes this summer.

15. Lorie says:

Great news, but she better say ‘yes’ and become less whiny. She sometimes got on my last nerve.

16. cindy says:

Last season’s new characters didn’t work – the regional boss lady and the new doc. Hope they bring Callie back into the crime-solving mix – that was more fun, better dialogue, less fake interaction.

• Dory says:

I had some free time this am so I went on the internet to try to find out who the writers would be season4. Waste of time nothing available. Also no onfo on Guest “stars”. Bad past writing & guest stars. Most were exceptionally good but the most important were horrific. Oh well I’ll wait and be surprised.

17. Rick says:

Callie needs to get with her boss lady, you can tell that doctor wants her. Then Jim will be free to bang Jennifer while Carlos just shakes his head in moral judgment.

• moobear says:

I thought I had been watching to much Good Wife and Grey’s Anatomy and was seeing lesbian flirting every where, but yeah, I totally thought the boss lady was going to make a move on her, I swear it was how they blocked the scenes, it was always like she was about to lean into her and kiss.
      Any which way, I agree with other posters, make Callie less whiny, please!

18. Rebecca says:

Yes!! I adore Jim and Callie. Loved Kiele since her wb days on Related.

19. Sean says:

I love this show… big fan of Jim – don’t like Callie at all!

20. Mel says:

This is so Fantastic!!!!! I love this show,, so happy they get another season.

21. Robin says:

I LOVE Callie & Jim and hope she says YES!!

22. Dizzle says:

The Glades only just started in the UK but I really enjoyed it, its a fun show with a great leading man and a laid-back charm. Glad to see there’s so many more seasons to come!

23. Art of War says:

Unless Taylor Cole returns, this show will be a hard (no pun intended) show to watch. Besides, I think that Jim has a secret heroin addiction, which is the only plausible explanation for passing on a shot with Taylor Cole!

• Drine says:

This is the only logical answer. I mean, no offense here, but even a moron could do the math on this one. The guy has to be using.

24. Bre says:

Awesome news! One of my favourite summer shows!

25. Kate says:

Hope the answer is YES! They can still be engaged with a long distance. YES YES and YES!!!!!!!

26. christy says:

I love the glades I’m so glad they are renewing. I love Jim and callie together I hope says yes I think they are good together.

27. I am sooo glad the Glades has been renewed. I love Jim and Callie together. I also love Carlos’ remarks to Jim about Callie. We need more of them. I love the way Jim investigates cases and that he is a one woman man. They can still have problems, but keep them together. Daniel and Coleen should have someone in their life also. I am really looking forward to Season 4 and hope for a season 5.

28. Lori says:

Very Excited About The Glades Returning ! Callie & Jim Are Great Together & Have
    Obvious Chemistry ! Although ……… The Writers Need To Develop Callie’s Character
    To Make Her A Little More Appealing. Occasionally She Comes Across As Whiny &
    Inmature When It Comes To Other Woman In Jim’s Life – Past & Present. Callie Is
    An Intelligent Lady With Alot Of Inner Strength & Focus – She Should Be Portrayed
    This Way ………. Are You Listening Writers Of The Show ???

29. Deidre says:

Some of these comments are BIZZARE. They are either tongue in cheek or someone is watching another show.

• Doris Murray says:

I think I get it. The whole tone seems different. Not criticism of Callie. We are used to that. Somehow its just a little off.

30. Astrid Love says:

Callie’s whiny and needy? Disagree entirely. She’s a single mom and therefore has priorities that Jim (and men in general) need to respect. I’d like to see her & Jim get the heat on–when Callie’s schedule allows.

• Deidre says:

AStrid Love. Great name. I’m a Callie/Jim fan also. More importantly I’m for women Looking out for their own future. JUST IN CASE.

31. Leah says:

Oh GREAT !!!! I was REALLY hoping A&E would continue this awesome show !!!! I have been checking all the time for an update…..SO GLAD TO HEAR THIS !!! Was worried after hearing they cancelled ‘Breakout Kings’……..( I did like that show too !); I read that the ratings were very similar between these two shows ! A&E’s RENEWAL OF “THE GLADES” IS A VERY GOOD DECISION : )

32. Deanna Bullard says:

Woohooo The Glades is coming back. Callie will say no!

33. Gay says:

The renewal of Glades is good news to me. i really enjoy this series.I do hope Callie says YES! I would like to see Callie back in the crime solving mix when she finishes her internship.

34. Kori says:

WOW … I LOVE Jim with Callie!! I really enjoyed the first & second season where she helped talk the cases thru and get clues … And then started helping at the sites… Didn’t like the HO closing… It messed it all up & yep she started whining more about EVERYTHING… Miss seeing Jeff too … Well BRING ON SEASON 4!!! Woohoo

35. Yes! Yes! Love this show!

36. Sue says:

I’m glad The Glades has been renewed but I really hope Taylor Cole is gone for good. I don’t care for her style of “acting”.

37. Midwestmomoftwo says:

I am so excited to hear the show is being renewed! I just love it! I hope they continue for a few more seasons!! It’s good TV.

38. mary-rose morris says:

I am so glad that the glades are coming back. This is my one show I always look forward to on a sunday night after I come home from work. I like all of the cast. Grow up everyone, they are all good. Cannot wait.

39. Mark says:

Love The Glades. Hate the character of Callie. Hope they jettison her for good and let Jim interact with Jennifer (or have his other long-time ex from Chicago return).

• Deidre says:

We don’t know for sure who will come back to the show. It looks like Callie will. It is 9 mos. away. If you are a fan of Jen & Sam, you can go on their website and see what they’re doing in the interim. Good luck you like who you like.

• Dreamlily27 says:

I’m delighted that “The Glades” is coming back for a fourth season! I love this show. What I DON’T like is the introduction of Jennifer in the story line! First of all, Jim and Callie refrained for so long from getting together because of her “dedication” to her marriage vows. Then once you got them together, you had to bring this witch into the picture! For one thing, she dresses entirely too provocatively for her POSITION to be taken seriously, and for another, she has no morals when she KNOWS the feelings that exist between Jim and Callie, but she still pursues him…. Despite the fact that she’s already fooling around with someone else’s man. It’s like she’s just trying to PROVE she’s the more desirable woman or something. Jim should be smart enough to SEE THROUGH THIS CRAP and leave his heart where it belongs– with Callie!! As far as people saying Callie is a whiner, I don’t see it that way…. I see her as a STRONG woman who has been dealt some bad blows and has been trying to make the best of what life has dealt her. Since when is it a CRIME to TALK about your problems or seek support and comfort from others? Is that what you people call whining? Then I guess you should thank your lucky stars and the man above that you have been SO BLESSED that your life has been so perfect that you’ve never needed a shoulder to lean on or a compassionate ear to listen to you!

40. Kellen Anderson says:

I was hoping that Jim would’ve gone for Jennifer instead of Callie…oh well I guess I’ll just have to live with the opposite (although I’m still wishing for Jim to realize he made a terrible mistake by not choosing Jen)

• Harley says:

Did you not pay attention to the episode where the body of a psychic was found in Cassadaga where a female psychic predicted that Jim’s wife would be from Tamarack? Kiele’s character Callie, was born in Tamarack, however she was raised in Coral Springs. I paid attention to that particular detail, in fact, I put an asterisk beside that little detail.

41. millie says:

i am so glad that the season is coming back…i do hope that callie says yes. i do agree that callie should be more involved with jim in solving cases together…please keep them together as a couple.. they look good together.

42. jovon says:

I LOVE this show! Watched all three seasons in less then a week !!! NO JOKE! Callie better say YES to Jim!!! They are the best. So many shows always make the “main” couple not be together in the end, lets change it up here and leave these two love birds alone!!! You can tell that they are completely in love with one another! Yaaa for season 4! Now don’t disappoint me :)

43. Kyle says:

I’m happy that they are continuing with another season. I hope Callie says yes to Jims proposal. It would be nice to see Jim and Callie work cases together when they get married.

44. Peggyb1946 says:

I think the relationship between Callie and Jim is very NOW, with the complications of children and exes and going back to school to improve life. Callie isn’t a whiner–she’s tired, with reason. I think she is going to say no, initially, because she has just had a huge success and is going to want to prove she can succeed on her own. As I said, very NOW. Initially. We’ll see, won’t we? Love the show. Found Jennifer the most improbable cop EVER. The only character that didn’t work in her part. Glad to see her go!

45. Brad says:

YES, I love this show!
    Why does everyone hate Callie? I think she’s awesome! Really hope she says yes

46. Dory says:

Thanks Brad. happy to see a real guy posting. Most of the off color comments are by males. perhaps they’re lacking somewhere. Everyone is allowed their opinion. But the positives win. Callie will return.

• Harley says:

He’s not the only guy that watches this show. I was highly interested in the Jim/Callie relationship but I was also interested in the Jim/ex Chicago partner story, simply because there’s a huge back story there and I was mad at the fact that there wasn’t any of that back story told. I assumed that Jim’s ex Chicago partner was the wife of the Captain that shot Jim. But re-watching that episode, I realized that wasn’t the case. As for the Jim/Jennifer story, I didn’t like it simply because Jennifer was involved in that season for way too long, she spent way too much time as Jim’s partner (over half the season, I think) and evaluating Jim. She spent less time evaluating Daniel, Manis, and Carlos. I also want to see another episode involving Det. Tigertail and Det. Longworth. They make one helluva Detective team…

• Dory says:

I liked Josey also but it was never clear if she and Jim were involved so it may take some creative writing. If you were around for the Sam debacle you would realize that she is why many people didn,t like her. Couldn’t act. Plain & simple. She didn’t do two eps before fans were demanding her off. I don,t know what will happen with Jim & Callie but I will hang in. It’s only a show.

• Dory says:

In addition I think Taylor Cole was just miscast. I’ve seen her on Castle & Super & she was much better as an art dealer and a rock star.

47. Kate says:

Callie better say YES or I will !

• Sandy says:

I have the DVD’s of the first 3 seasons and think Callie and Jim make a great team and lovers. I hope they continue the relationship and start working together again. I love this show and can’t wait for season 4 !!!

48. jose says:

yeah baby its back!! can’t wait.