Cougar Town Cast Announces TBS Premiere Date Via Cameo-Packed Music Video (Naturally)

Get More: News, Video

Cougar Town Season 4Attention lovers of fine wine and comedy: Cougar Town finally has a return date!

The booze-soaked sitcom will make its debut on TBS on Tuesday, January 8.

RELATED | Cougar Town Scoop — Look Who’s Playing Tom’s Girlfriend!

The announcement was made by the show’s ensemble in the form of a music video featuring an original sing, simply titled “We’re Back.”

Press PLAY below and see if you can spot the half-dozen special cameos!

Tags: ,

Comments (50)

• Cool!

Comment by JLW – September 12, 2012 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • CoolCoolCool ;)

Comment by Ewa – September 12, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hilarious!

Comment by livvy – September 12, 2012 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now, we Canadians have to start pestering some channel here to pick it up. (City-TV aired it when it was on ABC, but has said nothing about picking up the TBS version.)

Comment by TV Gord – September 12, 2012 08:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! I saw we start pestering City with tweets! Let’s get our C-Town!

Comment by mia – September 12, 2012 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG So AMAZING. I can’t even deal with this cast and how great they are. SO SO SO GLAD TBS had some sense to bring Cougar Town to its lineup. Greatest thing about Comedy since Friends & Will&Grace.

Comment by Franklin – September 12, 2012 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This just made my day! Loved seeing the Danny Pudi & Neil Flynn cameos.

Comment by Sharon – September 12, 2012 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love it!! Cannot wait!

Comment by Amanda – September 12, 2012 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! Turns out all I needed to smile was my cul-de-sac crew! COUGAR TOWN!!!!

Comment by appler – September 12, 2012 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • was that skyler white?

Comment by she – September 12, 2012 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finally Cougar Town and The Cul de Sac are back! Love this show and the cas! The video is hilarious! the show is so underrated! January 8 please come soon

Comment by kika – September 12, 2012 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bring Barb back!!!!

Comment by Ejko – September 12, 2012 08:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that was awesome.

Comment by Kelly – September 12, 2012 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it won’t play.

Comment by Michael Sacal – September 12, 2012 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have AdBlocker (greatest program ever) and it won’t play either, so I opened an incognito window and it played in that one

Comment by moobear – September 12, 2012 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • that was awesome. Could have used more Abed (but, then again, what can’t use more Abed?)

Comment by lara – September 12, 2012 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When do the repeats of Seasons 1-3 start???? I need my Cougar Town!!!

Comment by Eric – September 12, 2012 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This video/ news of a premiere date is the best thing ever! Can’t wait!

Comment by JJ – September 12, 2012 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • haha Neil Flynn cameo was awesome

Comment by ggny – September 12, 2012 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now it can bomb on a whole new channel!

Comment by Miffy – September 12, 2012 09:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Judging by your name, Miffy, I guess you have no taste in comedy.

Comment by Philipp – September 12, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very Funny.

Comment by Tori Melching (@lizjaxe) – September 12, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well it’s TBS, who are “veryfunny”.

Comment by Philipp – September 12, 2012 11:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cool. CoolCoolCool
    Loved it! Bummer we have to wait till January though!
    And yay, Abed!!!! SixSeasonsAndAMovie

Comment by Karen – September 12, 2012 09:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Cougar Town, but can someone please tell Courtney to stop with the botox and filler! Her face is practically frozen. Even Christa Miller’s pulled back a bit, especially on the filler. Courtney you’re gorgeous WITHOUT IT.

Comment by rowan77 – September 12, 2012 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • agreed! I love Courtney Cox but when the amount of fillers in her face detract from her acting something needs to be done!

Comment by jenna – September 12, 2012 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If you’re gonna get snarky on appearance at least have the decency to spell her name correctly. It’s Courteney.

Comment by tripoli – September 12, 2012 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d totally have to agree with this. Unfortunately, we don’t have cable so I’m currently still waiting to see Season 3 :( I’ve been re-watching & re-watching Seasons 1 & 2.. Anyways, when I snuck a peek at a Season 4 episode I couldn’t get past how frozen her face looks :( She looked absolutely FABULOUS in the first season!!!

Comment by Cynthia – February 22, 2013 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG I love this show sooooo muuuuuuuch!

Comment by Daisy – September 12, 2012 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best announcement ever!

Comment by the girl – September 12, 2012 10:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Knew Brian was hot but Josh got hot over the break, he looks good shirtless.

Yah, Cougar Town, 9pm would kill it. 10pm with TBBT as a lead-in will do it wonders.

Also, I do think TBS will treat it right, i know people saw this a lot and about ABC not treating it right but i do think TBS will treat it great and promote the hell out of it.

I wonder though will it just need the same level of success that Sullivan and Son and Men At Work did ratings wise to get renewed for Season 5 or will it have to do better because it might be more expensive, Thoughts anyone??

Comment by Martin – September 12, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s Travis holding a glass of wine as well.

Comment by Philipp – September 12, 2012 11:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay, this Kind of just made my day, when Si they start airin the repeats cause I wanna re watch all of it

Comment by Juan – September 12, 2012 12:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sweet!

Comment by Lorie – September 12, 2012 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Got tired of the do-nothing winos a long time ago.

Comment by L – September 12, 2012 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • cool!

Comment by Matthew – September 12, 2012 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BoozeDay rhymes with Tuesday

Comment by Brock – September 12, 2012 02:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol. You are a genius!

Comment by zaza – September 12, 2012 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh…………..I want to like this show,,,,,,,,,,,,but it’s……….ugh….no I can not. Sorry peps. It just kinda……………..sucks.

Comment by Cris – September 12, 2012 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait!

Comment by Carm – September 12, 2012 05:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so, SO happy right now. That song will be stuck in my head…it’s so darn catchy.

Comment by zaza – September 12, 2012 06:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVED IT!! I can’t wait to see the new season. ABC really dropped the ball on this one but glad to see TBS had the brains to see what a great show this is. Let’s see ABC, you’ve got “The Neighbors” instead of Cougar Town???? Doesn’t take a lot to see which show is better.

Comment by Theresa – September 12, 2012 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But…why?

Comment by R. Fraz – September 13, 2012 04:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope Barb comes back for Season 4!! And where is Season 3 on DVD?

Comment by Mikael – September 13, 2012 07:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I missed most of the first season because the name turned me off. Then I happened to catch an episode and realized that it was actually a funny show with a lousy title, so I watched season 2. But season 3 was in a bad time slot for me, so I missed it all. I hope to be able to catch up when TBS re-airs the show.

Comment by MelindaB – September 13, 2012 07:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • best promo ever! ahaha

Comment by Lilith – September 13, 2012 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Super fun promo! Finally, more Cougar Town in a few months.

Comment by tara – September 14, 2012 08:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait! I love this show!

Comment by Ashley – September 26, 2012 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i a bit sad that it is taking so long but very happy it is back
    the best show in a long long long time

Comment by bigfan – November 7, 2012 06:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post