Fall TV Preview

Michael Weatherly: NCIS' 'Best Season Ever' Boasts Lando, a Ferrari and 'a Lot of [Spoiler]'

Get More: Fall TV Preview, Video

Though he and the NCIS cast are but six episodes into it, Michael Weatherly is pulling the trigger in calling Season 10 (premiering Sept. 25) the CBS hit’s “best season ever.”

RELATED | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Scoop on NCIS, NCIS: LA and 45 Other Shows

In a “special announcement” video posted to his Twitter feed on Sunday night, Weatherly touted several guest stars including Star Wars‘ “Lando Calrissian” aka Billy Dee Williams (story here) and a pair of returning faces, the presence of a snazzy Ferrari and “a lot of” a certain dynamic that some fans were starting to fret might have died there in the season-finale explosion. (Thus, I offer this mild spoiler alert for the following vid.)

RELATED | We’ve Seen the NCIS Season 10 Premiere: 11 Quick Observations

Comments (13)

• I can’t wait to see this season this is the best Cast and Crew of all times…I am NCIS and TIVA forever

Comment by estefania – September 10, 2012 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “…alot of McGee/DiNozzo…” – That’s all I needed to hear – Batman and Nightwing are back…

Comment by sladewilson – September 10, 2012 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Batman and Nightwing are back”!! Ha,love it! Yeah,the Tim/Tony dynamic is great fun . How can I not be excited for Season X after that endorsement by the ever adorable Michael Weatherly?!

Comment by Mel – September 10, 2012 11:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They are actually the funniest dynamic on the show. Rewatching “Love and War” cracks me up. I missed that last season. It’s usually a big part of the show so I am glad that is back.

Comment by Svenja – September 10, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ah!! And the “Bromance” continues…… :P

Comment by Nubie – September 10, 2012 05:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too, I just love those guys together…..I just love the NCIS.

Comment by susanai (@susanrat) – September 25, 2012 04:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait. I’ve watched since episode 1, season 1 and have loved it ever since. The BEST ensemble cast on TV (network or cable)!!!!

Comment by GeeMa – September 10, 2012 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this! Thanks for sharing, Matt. Between your tease, Gary’s interviews and this little vid, I’m so ready for the premiere to be here. :)

Comment by Natalie – September 10, 2012 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks, Matt. This fall premiere is def #1 on my list. Can’t wait!

Comment by Lorie – September 10, 2012 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show. Its WONDERFUL. Every one is perfect please don’t every change.

Comment by lynda bone – September 16, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So sick of tony and ziva, what about more parts for Tim?

Comment by dd – September 19, 2012 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Two more days!!

Comment by Cathy – September 23, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Asome beginning, need to rekindle tim and abby. Tony and ziva need to turn the heat up between them. Gibbs needs to slap more heads.

Comment by Al goward – September 27, 2012 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post