Fall TV Preview

Hart of Dixie First Look: George Gets an Eyeful and… Can Someone Check If Lemon's OK?

Hart of Dixie charms its way back onto the fall schedule in October, but we’ve got your early peek at some juicy Bluebell goings-on.

These photos from the Season 2 premiere, “I Fall to Pieces,” (Tuesday, Oct. 2 at 8/7c, The CW) show bitter rivals Lemon and Zoe having a little face-off – which looks like it ends with Lemon undergoing a heart attack of sorts. Elsewhere, Zoe and Wade’s already awkward morning after is made even more so when George drops by. Also, we see Zoe in bed with Mayor Lavon… but not like that.

RELATEDHart of Dixie Exclusive: Newsroom Actress Moves to Bluebell as George’s New Crush

Click through the photos below and then hit the comments with your predictions about Hart of Dixie’s sophomore season!

Comments (7)

• Doesn’t Lemon have a heart attack about everything???

Comment by nick1372 – September 10, 2012 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Zoe and Wade!!! Please???

Comment by Sarah – September 10, 2012 06:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree! Why do we have to wait til October? HOD sooner please.

Comment by Leola – September 10, 2012 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Besides Lemon, the show has really grown on me. But I absolutely cannot stand Lemon at all and I have liked Jamie King in other projects. And I am from Alabama and think she makes us all look ridiculous

Comment by tvaddict – September 10, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wouldn’t want to know someone like Lemon, but I appreciate the character. I’m not sure that she is a reflection of anyone…she’s always seemed to me a somewhat exaggerated version of a Southern Belle.

Comment by Michael – September 11, 2012 05:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who just hates pretty much everything about Lemon. One of the least appealing characters on tv. It’s pretty much Dan Humphrey, Lemon, and Elena Gilbert. Hopefully they’ll work on that this season because HOD is quite charming.

Comment by Ari – September 10, 2012 06:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t forget George’s character…he is not that great either.

Comment by n – September 10, 2012 07:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post