Fall TV Preview

Hot Video: A Gossip Girl Gets Hitched, 'Chair' Undresses and Someone's on a 'Slut Spiral'

If Gossip Girl‘s silent teaser didn’t satisfy your appetite for Upper East Side drama, then the latest promo for the CW soap’s Season 6 should do the trick — especially its very steamy, very exposed ‘Chair’ hookup and an impromptu wedding for Sabrina (no, that’s not a typo)!

PHOTOS | Exclusive Scoop on New Season of Gossip Girl — Plus 46 Other Shows!

So what’s forced Serena to take on a new persona? Who is on “a full-on slut spiral,” per Georgina? And just what is wrong with Dan, who doesn’t seem too happy with Blair’s choice to go back to Chuck?

Press PLAY to check out the sneak peek and then hit the comments with your theories on the returning drama!

Gossip Girl‘s sixth and final season bows Monday, Oct. 8 at 9/8c.

Comments (41)

• Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck <3

Comment by Ashley – September 10, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Welcome back Chuck and Blair happy times. Love seeing so much hot CB sex! Hopefully the engagement ring will be on her finger soon.
    I am looking forward to Blair trying to fix things with Serena. I would love to see her actually apologize and work for forgiveness after the way she destroyed their friendship last season. I do like CB being resolved early so the show can return to an SB focus.

Comment by Melly – September 10, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SO HOT !!!!! CANT WAIT

Comment by Jenny – September 10, 2012 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Leighton in lingerie… damn, gurl! And Chuck ripping his jacket off makes me tingly in all the right places :) That’s scene’s gonna be the steamiest one ever on GG, calling it now. I don’t even want to think about where some of those chips will end up, haha.

If anyone’s on a slut spiral though… it’s Rufus.

Comment by MB – September 10, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck and Blair are awesome together! Cannot wait to see them this final season, but I’m even more excited that Blair is worried about her best friend and trying to stop this ridiculous wedding. Also, will Nate ever have a story line?

Comment by Emily – September 10, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Last season and still not Nate in promos. And as much of a DAIR fan that I was I’m glad that they are wrapping the ugliness of last season. I liked DAIR as friends looking out for Serena. Cuz we know Dan & Serena are ending up together. And Chair will be there too. And Nate will be somewhere

Comment by LizLiz – September 10, 2012 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • …..what just happened. more importantly, Chair, bitches!

Comment by Ari – September 10, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck and Blair look so cute, sexy and passionate! Still LOL’ing over Dan’s hair bounce. And I’ll need a crap load of brain bleach to get that Rufus and Ivy image out of my head. Oh lord!

Comment by Angela – September 10, 2012 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is hot,funny & so entertaining ! The episode is gonna rock !

Comment by Chris – September 10, 2012 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Also, pretty sure there isn’t enough space in this comment box for me to answer the question “just what is wrong with Dan?”, lol. Blair picked Chuck over you like four months ago. Time to move on, dude.

Comment by MB – September 10, 2012 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! Yes! Yes! Chuck and Blair are so sexy, Blair is back, and Dan she would choose Chuck over you any second of the day. Blair loves Chuck. Dan’s such a douchebag

Comment by Willa – September 10, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the Sabrina shout-out to the books.

Comment by Summer – September 10, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had the impression thar Rufus was with a blonde woman that wasn’t Lilly… Is he going to hook up with Ivy????

Comment by Carol – September 10, 2012 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes, if you watch the canadian promo you can see it there, too

Comment by mary – September 10, 2012 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so hot!!!

Comment by EFA – September 10, 2012 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BEST. PROMO. EVER!!! Chair sex is SO HOT!!! OMG! Can’t wait for Oct. 8!!!!

Comment by Wendy – September 10, 2012 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Chuck and Blair are the reason I watch GG. Can’t wait for Season 6 to start!!! So happy season 5 is a distant memory.

Comment by Judith – September 10, 2012 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am very excited for the new season!!. The sex scene between Chuck and Blair is great!!. I loved it!!. And I’m sure there’s more!!. From what I see the writers are working the friendship between Blair and Serena, so I’m very happy!!. And finally, Blair has better lines and looks much better. So happy!!!

Comment by Sarah – September 10, 2012 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • That first season is the exact reason Blake Lively isn’t respected as an actress. It’s called emotion honey.

Comment by dude – September 10, 2012 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *scene

Comment by dude – September 10, 2012 04:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No I think she’s not respected as an actress because she clearly has very little talent and can’t deliver her lines. She’s a marble mouth if ever there was one. Enunciate! She needs to enunciate!

Comment by Ari – September 10, 2012 06:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • chair forever!!

Comment by Lea – September 10, 2012 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s wrong with Dan? It might just be that thing on his head called hair!

Comment by Emily – September 10, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gee, what’s Ed Westwick going to do after this show is over. What other show would put up with his whispered line readings and constipated look?

Comment by Miffy – September 10, 2012 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Poor ,Miffy, you’re just as idiotic as your name

Comment by Willa – September 10, 2012 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m sure most of them will go to straight to DVD hell.

Comment by Keenan – September 10, 2012 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s Dan’s final revenge! Penn will be laughing all the way to the Oscars. That said, I do find British Ed quite charming when he’s not Chuck Bass: Constant squinter of minimal expression.

Comment by Jenna – September 11, 2012 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Did the CW purposefully decide to release this the day after Blake Lively got married in a “secret” wedding. It’s just to coincidental.

Comment by Drewer – September 10, 2012 05:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So funny how promos make people want to buy songs, but does anyone know what song is used the preview??

Comment by Dan – September 10, 2012 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WHAT IS THIS SONG?! Someone please help me!

Comment by Patrick Q. – September 10, 2012 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I want to know to, anyone?????

Comment by Moozanna – September 12, 2012 07:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To me, the best line delivered is Georgina’s “And I’m the weird one?”. It just suits them all so perfectly if you combine EVERYTHING they’ve done in 6 seasons.

Comment by Nikki – September 10, 2012 08:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts exactly! Love that line and its delivery!

Comment by MJ – September 12, 2012 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this! I’m so happy Chuck and Blair are clearly “all in”. The season looks way more promising than last year

Comment by Megan – September 10, 2012 11:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Let the chips fall where they may..” indeed.

Comment by Kat – September 10, 2012 11:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “And just what is wrong with Dan, who doesn’t seem too happy with Blair’s choice to go back to Chuck?”
    Hahahahaha maybe because she didn’t even bother to break up with him before going back to Chuck for the umpteenth time?

Comment by Ryann – September 10, 2012 11:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Song is “Listen to the Girls” (also saw it spelled “LISTEN 2 THE GRRRLS”) by SSION

Comment by Mo – September 11, 2012 12:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Welcome back Gossip Girl

Comment by Call me Derpina! (@tone_ofsurprise) – September 11, 2012 01:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gross. Speeding up and repeating the Chair hookup doesn’t make it look any sexier. He looks like a beached whale. Gross gross gross.

Comment by Jenna – September 11, 2012 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome. I love that the gang is about to bust up some crazy disaster Serena got herself into. The show is at its best when they’re all working as a team against an opponent. So pumped!

Comment by O'Brien – September 11, 2012 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sick of seeing Dan and Serena. I want to see Serenate! they have way more history and just always seemed so comfortable together.

Comment by Kaycee – September 12, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post