Hot Video: A Gossip Girl Gets Hitched, 'Chair' Undresses and Someone's on a 'Slut Spiral'

If Gossip Girl‘s silent teaser didn’t satisfy your appetite for Upper East Side drama, then the latest promo for the CW soap’s Season 6 should do the trick — especially its very steamy, very exposed ‘Chair’ hookup and an impromptu wedding for Sabrina (no, that’s not a typo)!

PHOTOS | Exclusive Scoop on New Season of Gossip Girl — Plus 46 Other Shows!

So what’s forced Serena to take on a new persona? Who is on “a full-on slut spiral,” per Georgina? And just what is wrong with Dan, who doesn’t seem too happy with Blair’s choice to go back to Chuck?

Press PLAY to check out the sneak peek and then hit the comments with your theories on the returning drama!

Gossip Girl‘s sixth and final season bows Monday, Oct. 8 at 9/8c.

1. Ashley says:

Chuck and Blair, Blair and Chuck <3

2. Melly says:

Welcome back Chuck and Blair happy times. Love seeing so much hot CB sex! Hopefully the engagement ring will be on her finger soon.
    I am looking forward to Blair trying to fix things with Serena. I would love to see her actually apologize and work for forgiveness after the way she destroyed their friendship last season. I do like CB being resolved early so the show can return to an SB focus.

3. Jenny says:

SO HOT !!!!! CANT WAIT

4. MB says:

Leighton in lingerie… damn, gurl! And Chuck ripping his jacket off makes me tingly in all the right places :) That’s scene’s gonna be the steamiest one ever on GG, calling it now. I don’t even want to think about where some of those chips will end up, haha.

If anyone’s on a slut spiral though… it’s Rufus.

5. Emily says:

Chuck and Blair are awesome together! Cannot wait to see them this final season, but I’m even more excited that Blair is worried about her best friend and trying to stop this ridiculous wedding. Also, will Nate ever have a story line?

• LizLiz says:

Last season and still not Nate in promos. And as much of a DAIR fan that I was I’m glad that they are wrapping the ugliness of last season. I liked DAIR as friends looking out for Serena. Cuz we know Dan & Serena are ending up together. And Chair will be there too. And Nate will be somewhere

6. Ari says:

…..what just happened. more importantly, Chair, bitches!

7. Angela says:

Chuck and Blair look so cute, sexy and passionate! Still LOL’ing over Dan’s hair bounce. And I’ll need a crap load of brain bleach to get that Rufus and Ivy image out of my head. Oh lord!

8. Chris says:

This is hot,funny & so entertaining ! The episode is gonna rock !

9. MB says:

Also, pretty sure there isn’t enough space in this comment box for me to answer the question “just what is wrong with Dan?”, lol. Blair picked Chuck over you like four months ago. Time to move on, dude.

10. Willa says:

Yes! Yes! Yes! Chuck and Blair are so sexy, Blair is back, and Dan she would choose Chuck over you any second of the day. Blair loves Chuck. Dan’s such a douchebag

11. Summer says:

I love the Sabrina shout-out to the books.

12. Carol says:

I had the impression thar Rufus was with a blonde woman that wasn’t Lilly… Is he going to hook up with Ivy????

13. Wendy says:

BEST. PROMO. EVER!!! Chair sex is SO HOT!!! OMG! Can’t wait for Oct. 8!!!!

14. Judith says:

Chuck and Blair are the reason I watch GG. Can’t wait for Season 6 to start!!! So happy season 5 is a distant memory.

15. Sarah says:

I am very excited for the new season!!. The sex scene between Chuck and Blair is great!!. I loved it!!. And I’m sure there’s more!!. From what I see the writers are working the friendship between Blair and Serena, so I’m very happy!!. And finally, Blair has better lines and looks much better. So happy!!!

16. dude says:

That first season is the exact reason Blake Lively isn’t respected as an actress. It’s called emotion honey.

17. Lea says:

chair forever!!

18. Emily says:

What’s wrong with Dan? It might just be that thing on his head called hair!

19. Miffy says:

Gee, what’s Ed Westwick going to do after this show is over. What other show would put up with his whispered line readings and constipated look?

20. Drewer says:

Did the CW purposefully decide to release this the day after Blake Lively got married in a “secret” wedding. It’s just to coincidental.

21. Dan says:

So funny how promos make people want to buy songs, but does anyone know what song is used the preview??

22. Patrick Q. says:

WHAT IS THIS SONG?! Someone please help me!

23. Nikki says:

To me, the best line delivered is Georgina’s “And I’m the weird one?”. It just suits them all so perfectly if you combine EVERYTHING they’ve done in 6 seasons.

24. Megan says:

Love this! I’m so happy Chuck and Blair are clearly “all in”. The season looks way more promising than last year

25. Kat says:

“Let the chips fall where they may..” indeed.

26. Ryann says:

“And just what is wrong with Dan, who doesn’t seem too happy with Blair’s choice to go back to Chuck?”
    Hahahahaha maybe because she didn’t even bother to break up with him before going back to Chuck for the umpteenth time?

27. Mo says:

Song is “Listen to the Girls” (also saw it spelled “LISTEN 2 THE GRRRLS”) by SSION

28. Jenna says:

Gross. Speeding up and repeating the Chair hookup doesn’t make it look any sexier. He looks like a beached whale. Gross gross gross.

29. O'Brien says:

Awesome. I love that the gang is about to bust up some crazy disaster Serena got herself into. The show is at its best when they’re all working as a team against an opponent. So pumped!

30. Kaycee says:

I’m sick of seeing Dan and Serena. I want to see Serenate! they have way more history and just always seemed so comfortable together.