Fall TV Preview

5 Bones Video Sneak Peeks: Booth and Brennan Get Horizontal, Chillin' With the Villain and More

Bones fans, you’ve hit the Season 8 motherlode. We’ve got Booth, we’ve got Brennan and we’ve got Booth-on-Brennan makeout action. What more do you need?

RELATED | Fall TV Spectacular: Scoop on Bones and 46 Other Returning Shows

In five – five! – new clips from next week’s season premiere, we see the Jeffersonian gang in action. First up, an on-the-lam Brennan and Christine take a moment to look at some family photos before Grandpa Max ushers them to their next location.

Then, “desk jockey” Booth is less than helpful at the FBI.

In the third, Booth rattles big bad Pellant’s cage by showing up on his territory.

Next, Brennan proves that she’s always thinking about her team by leaving them an incredibly helpful (and time-consuming to prepare!) clue.

And finally, the kiss you’ve been waiting for – though it starts out a little rough!

Press PLAY on the videos and then hit the comments with your predictions for the upcoming season, which bows next Monday at 8/7c.

Tags: ,

Comments (19)

• Holy HOTNESS Booth and Brennan!

Comment by Megan – September 10, 2012 08:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Now that was hot!! Booth’s rockin’ arms are going to be the end of me!

Comment by Sue – September 10, 2012 08:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for next Monday!

Comment by Stamanah – September 10, 2012 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, as much as I want to watch these, I feel like I should wait to get the whole effect when it airs next week. Let’s see how long I last…

Comment by Samantha – September 10, 2012 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! This week might not seem so agonizingly long now! Last clip was awesome!!! :D

Comment by jenny – September 10, 2012 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Christine has got so big and it’s sad that Booth has missed out on so much. That really sucks to be honest…do love her fav word is da-da. Booth will melt. And be sad at the same time.

Comment by Lauren – September 10, 2012 08:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hot kiss. Hot Booth. HOT Booth and Brennan. Sweet Christine AND give Booth his desk back dangit!! That man needs his office back! Also bug off Flynn. I am getting shady vibes from him.

Comment by Holly – September 10, 2012 08:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.
    I am so in love with this episode already. THAT KISS THOUGH. I can’t wait to see things get steamier. UGH DAVID AND EMILY YOUR CHEMISTRY IS TOO HOT FOR THIS PLANET. Plus baby Christine and “Dada”? ADORABLE!

Comment by AngelMoon Girl – September 10, 2012 09:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth intimidating Pelant…love it. Also, #5 is HOT!!!! (And from what I heard, it gets even hotter). Damn, next Monday cannot come soon enough!!!

Comment by madbengalsfan85 – September 10, 2012 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hate that Bones ran off with Christine. I know she would have most likely gone to jail, but I just can’t imagine how hurt Booth must have felt and the pain he’s been going through.

Comment by Mikaylah Roggasch – September 10, 2012 11:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Clip 1 no child grows that quick!!!

Comment by Fiona – September 11, 2012 01:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s TV, you know a story! GEESH!

Comment by Tammy Cox Droll – September 11, 2012 01:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s been 3 months. Christine was probably about 4 months old when they left. She looks about right for a 7 month old baby.

Comment by Lisa – September 11, 2012 04:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • booth and bones making out. then castle and beckett in bed together. monday’s are going to be so hot this month!

Comment by ajie – September 11, 2012 01:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How many times can I watch these clips to get me through to Monday?….Hm…five times last count for the final clip…

Samantha…give in to temptation…these are DEFINITELY worth it!

Comment by bubbles526 – September 11, 2012 02:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • just need to say a huge thank you for posting these as youtube clips rather than Fox clips, thus allowing foreign viewing!! And than you so much for these awesome clips!! :)

Comment by katy917 – September 11, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait for this episode……….WOW Brennan and Booth are HOT!! Starting the 8th season and loving it!

Comment by Lois – September 11, 2012 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can I just point it out > damn that’s the worst wig ever!! anyway great sneak peeks, can’t wait!!

Comment by onlyakb – September 11, 2012 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank God, he kissed her otherwise I’d have to give up on Booth entirely. Great portents for a great show.

Comment by Rosalyn (@Poetic_line) – September 17, 2012 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post