5 Bones Video Sneak Peeks: Booth and Brennan Get Horizontal, Chillin' With the Villain and More

Bones fans, you’ve hit the Season 8 motherlode. We’ve got Booth, we’ve got Brennan and we’ve got Booth-on-Brennan makeout action. What more do you need?

RELATED | Fall TV Spectacular: Scoop on Bones and 46 Other Returning Shows

In five – five! – new clips from next week’s season premiere, we see the Jeffersonian gang in action. First up, an on-the-lam Brennan and Christine take a moment to look at some family photos before Grandpa Max ushers them to their next location.

Then, “desk jockey” Booth is less than helpful at the FBI.

In the third, Booth rattles big bad Pellant’s cage by showing up on his territory.

Next, Brennan proves that she’s always thinking about her team by leaving them an incredibly helpful (and time-consuming to prepare!) clue.

And finally, the kiss you’ve been waiting for – though it starts out a little rough!

Press PLAY on the videos and then hit the comments with your predictions for the upcoming season, which bows next Monday at 8/7c.

1. Megan says:

Holy HOTNESS Booth and Brennan!

2. Sue says:

Now that was hot!! Booth’s rockin’ arms are going to be the end of me!

3. Stamanah says:

I can’t wait for next Monday!

4. Samantha says:

Ugh, as much as I want to watch these, I feel like I should wait to get the whole effect when it airs next week. Let’s see how long I last…

5. jenny says:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! This week might not seem so agonizingly long now! Last clip was awesome!!! :D

6. Lauren says:

Christine has got so big and it’s sad that Booth has missed out on so much. That really sucks to be honest…do love her fav word is da-da. Booth will melt. And be sad at the same time.

7. Holly says:

Hot kiss. Hot Booth. HOT Booth and Brennan. Sweet Christine AND give Booth his desk back dangit!! That man needs his office back! Also bug off Flynn. I am getting shady vibes from him.

8. AngelMoon Girl says:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.
    I am so in love with this episode already. THAT KISS THOUGH. I can’t wait to see things get steamier. UGH DAVID AND EMILY YOUR CHEMISTRY IS TOO HOT FOR THIS PLANET. Plus baby Christine and “Dada”? ADORABLE!

9. madbengalsfan85 says:

Booth intimidating Pelant…love it. Also, #5 is HOT!!!! (And from what I heard, it gets even hotter). Damn, next Monday cannot come soon enough!!!

10. I really hate that Bones ran off with Christine. I know she would have most likely gone to jail, but I just can’t imagine how hurt Booth must have felt and the pain he’s been going through.

11. Fiona says:

Clip 1 no child grows that quick!!!

12. ajie says:

booth and bones making out. then castle and beckett in bed together. monday’s are going to be so hot this month!

13. bubbles526 says:

How many times can I watch these clips to get me through to Monday?….Hm…five times last count for the final clip…

Samantha…give in to temptation…these are DEFINITELY worth it!

14. katy917 says:

just need to say a huge thank you for posting these as youtube clips rather than Fox clips, thus allowing foreign viewing!! And than you so much for these awesome clips!! :)

15. Lois says:

I can’t wait for this episode……….WOW Brennan and Booth are HOT!! Starting the 8th season and loving it!

16. onlyakb says:

can I just point it out > damn that’s the worst wig ever!! anyway great sneak peeks, can’t wait!!

17. Thank God, he kissed her otherwise I’d have to give up on Booth entirely. Great portents for a great show.