Fall TV Preview

First Look: Modern Family's Baby Bubble Bursts!

Gloria’s baby-bumpin’ secret comes out in Modern Family‘s Season 4 premiere (airing Sept. 26 at 9/8c on ABC), and as expected, the news triggers wildly different reactions from the extended clan.

PHOTOS | Exclusive Scoop on New Season of Modern Family — Plus 45 Other Shows!

In the following promo, Claire is a little too happy her stepmom is about to put on weight, Luke is way too interested in his grandpa’s sex drive and Phil is… well, Phil is as smitten with the sultry mom-to-be as ever.

Watch the Family clip below, and then hit the comments!

Comments (13)

• Looks great!

Comment by Leigh – September 9, 2012 06:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to watch it now!!!!!!

Comment by Luz – September 9, 2012 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Laughing about the person in the boat that fell off

Comment by Nick – September 9, 2012 07:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I need my ABC shows ASAP! Modern Family, Happy Endings, Castle, Revenge… Oh, the waiting!

Comment by DL – September 9, 2012 07:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes to all of these! I am DYING!!

Comment by Christy – September 9, 2012 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hahaha “don’t be rude! anybody could do it with gloria.”

Comment by cj – September 9, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha Can’t wait! Modern Family is one of my favorite shows.

Comment by DanielleZ – September 9, 2012 10:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Meh. I find myself not like Modern Family more each season, I’m not sure why.

Comment by Russ – September 9, 2012 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Because they just repeat the same jokes every single episode? There has been very little forward motion in the characters. Don’t get me wrong, it still has moments but it’s not as good as it was the first time you saw it back in season 1.

Comment by Ari – September 9, 2012 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree with you. Still a decent show with some good laughs…but season one overall was so much better than it has been since!

Comment by Brian – September 10, 2012 06:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! I can’t wait. Modern Family is the best show on TV.

Comment by nick1372 – September 9, 2012 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMFG

anyone can do it with gloria.

tru dat phil, tru dat

Comment by JB Smooove – September 10, 2012 11:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • best show since friends

Comment by bode – September 18, 2012 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post