What to Watch Sunday: Army Wives, Diva and Web Therapy Finales, Weeds Reunions and More

On TV this Sunday: The Army Wives finale enlists a Dancing With the Stars favorite, Drop Dead Diva and Web Therapy also pull up stakes on their seasons, familiar faces help Weeds mark a milestone and Leverage gets a (broken) leg up on crime. As a supplement to TVLine’s original features (always linked within), here are 10 programs to keep on your radar tonight.

7 pm Once Upon a Time (ABC) | Spend all night in Storybrooke with not one but four Repeats to Revisit: the pilot, the Ruby-centric “Red-Handed,” “An Apple as Red as Blood” (beware, malusdomesticaphobics!) and the Season 1 finale, “A Land Without Magic.”

RELATED | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on Once Upon a Time, Good Wife, Revenge and 43 Other Returning Favorites!

8 pm Broadway or Bust (PBS) | The first installment of this three-part docuseries follows high school students around the country as they audition for a shot at The National High School Musical Theatre Awards in New York. Watch out, kids: New York can be a scary place, especially if you’re from Ohio.

8 pm Austin & Ally (Disney Channel) | Season 1 finale: Ally’s excited about getting accepted to a tony music school in New York City, but will she move to The Big Apple and leave Finn Austin, Dez and Trish behind? (Rest easy, rugrats; the show’s renewed for Season 2.)

8:15 pm Sunday Night Football (NBC) | SNF‘s season kicks off with the Steelers visiting the Broncos.

PREVIEW | Drop Dead Diva Season Finale Video: Fred Reunites With a Very Unhappy Jane

9 pm Hell on Wheels (AMC) | From the network: “Cullen’s past haunts Hell on Wheels, leaving the fate of the railroad hanging in the balance.” Oh AMC, stop giving away so much in your synopses!

9 pm Leverage (TNT) | Staying behind with a broken leg as the crew leaves for a job, Parker still manages to discover a group of thieves plotting a heist.

RELATED | TVLine’s Guide to 110 September Premiere and Finale Dates

10 pm Army Wives (Lifetime) | Dancing With the Stars champ/All My Children alum J.R. Martinez guest-stars as a physical therapist, news breaks that Fort Marshall is merging with an Air Force base, the troops ready for redeployment to Afghanistan and presumably we learn whether Michael’s stepping out on Claudia Joy. The biggest cliffhanger: Season 6 finale or… finale finale? Promos drum up drama about “the end” and reference simply the “finale,” while a network rep, last we checked, and the show’s Facebook page suggest it’s just a season ender.

10 pm Copper (BBC America) | A murder investigation leads Corcoran to some new intel about what happened to his wife and daughter.

10 pm Weeds (Showtime) | The series’ 100th episode – which is also its penultimate one – finds Nancy, Andy and Silas back in Agrestic (which is now called Regrestic). As such, they cross paths with a flurry of faces from the past.

10:30 pm Web Therapy (Showtime) | Season finale: Newell’s cured! Kip’s campaign is another matter.

Comments (30)

• I think its the end for roxy but will most likely continue. If its the end for roxy though its the end of my relationship with the show too. First Pamela now Roxy + Claudia Joy is only in half the episodes each season why bother?

Comment by lee – September 9, 2012 04:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed!

Comment by Bobbi – September 9, 2012 06:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really thought this was the series finale. I swear I read before this season even started that this was the last one! I guess I’m remembering wrong. It certainly has been written like a series finale. All of the leads seem to be moving on.

Comment by Ari – September 9, 2012 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watch Peyton Manning’s big return to football; DVR Drop Dead Diva, Armywives, and Ice Road Truckers; and I wish there was enough room on my DVR to record all the OUAT repeats in case of an actual promo wish possible new footage, but I’ll just have to find that online later if it happens.

Comment by Liz – September 9, 2012 04:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not to correct you, but it’s 4 eps of OUAT. Pilot airs at 7.

Comment by Craig – September 9, 2012 05:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Fair ’nuff. – Mgmt.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – September 9, 2012 05:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Matt, I must say you are the best! This site is infinitely better than TV Guide!

Comment by tp – September 9, 2012 08:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • US Open and Football all day.
    Tape Leverage.

Comment by Tori Melching (@lizjaxe) – September 9, 2012 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be taping Army Wives and Drop Dead Diva. I’ll probably watch the OUAT marathon..

Comment by Erica – September 9, 2012 06:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OUAT

Comment by Nick – September 9, 2012 06:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Drop Dead Diva & Broncos game

Comment by Brandy – September 9, 2012 07:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just Leverage for me tonight

Comment by Justin – September 9, 2012 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be watching Kenneth Branagh as ‘Wallander’ on PBS at 9!!

Comment by Drew – September 9, 2012 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is TV Line seriously ignoring the return of WALLANDER? For shame.

Comment by MockingbirdGirl – September 9, 2012 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Parker centric episodes of Leverage.So for me it’s Once Upon a Time marathon and Leverage.

Comment by Kelly – September 9, 2012 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OUAT x 4. Normally, I’d watch PBS Masterpiece Mystery, but it’s Wallander and that’s just punishing. If you are mildly depressed [I'm not] when you start watching Wallander, you’ll be suicidal by the finish. What a morose, dreary program.

Comment by Templar – September 9, 2012 08:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Jane and Owen finally get married tonight, dont think he will pass beyond honeymoon. RIP.

Comment by tahina – September 9, 2012 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Army Wives…..while I like Gloria, it won’t be the same without Roxy. Miss Pamela!

Comment by GeoDiva – September 9, 2012 10:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • leverage

Comment by bobbie – September 9, 2012 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PATRIOTS & Weeds. Wish the clan never left Agrestic, even though it burnt down.

Comment by rebecca – September 9, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Long Island Medium for me!

Comment by Jared – September 9, 2012 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dexter @ 9:00

Comment by Ben – September 9, 2012 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess I am watching 4 hours of OUAT

Comment by tvaddict – September 9, 2012 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m surprised you didn’t mention BBC’s “Copper” set in 1864 NYC. That’s the only thing I will be watching on Sunday nights til the fall shows premiere.

Comment by MaryAnn – September 9, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m confused – why did you put Diva in the title of this article if you aren’t going to give a blurb on the Drop Dead Diva episode? I don’t think giving a passing reference to it in the intro warrants the inclusion of the show in the title. It kind of misleads fans, don’t you think?

Comment by Ava – September 9, 2012 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There are things on tonight besides Once Upon a Time?! Not in my world, LOL ;)

Comment by Heather – September 9, 2012 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I need you to find out the real scoop on the Army Wives season or finale finale?? I need answers, and I’m pretty sure many other fans do too. Go to it! You can do it! :)

Comment by Robin – September 10, 2012 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post