Private Practice Teaser: Addison's (In)decision

“I’m not going to wait anymore.”

That’s the ultimatum given by one of the men in Addison’s life as, in this promo for the Season 6 premiere of ABC’s Private Practice, we watch the good doc wrestle with the dilemma of “Sam? Or Jake?”

RELATED | Fall TV Spoiler Spectacular: Scoop on Private Practice and 45 Other Shows

Addison of course in the Season 5 finale was on the brink of somethin’-somethin’ with Jake, just as Sam got on bended knee and proposed to the new mom. Ad’s current assessment of the sitch, per this promo, is summed up in three words. Press PLAY to see what they are — and then vote in the poll below.

1. George says:

I love the fact that when a woman doesn’t choose either guy in a love triangle it will forever be known as a “Kelly Taylor” :)

2. chris says:

Addy needs to forget about Sam and Jake and run off with Mark Sloan!!!

3. Mark says:

Sam. I hate the Jake character.

• Kristen says:

Okay, it has nothing to do with me hating Jake, but if they put Addison with a character that JUST showed up last season, over Sam who has been there from the beginning, and there has always been hints at a Sam/Addison future, then I will be livid. Jake was just added to this show, and they are going to trash everything that has been leading to AddiSam for that? Trash. I think Jake is great, but I’d rather see him with Amelia.
      Also, it’s already been said that Addison will choose someone between the two men, so I think the “Kelly Taylor” outcome isn’t likely.

4. Addison needs to choose Jake. Addisam is the worst couple ever.

5. Marty says:

Or maybe Mark will come around to LA. It’d be a fantastic write off for both characters.

6. Bettret says:

Jake all the way.

7. I really like both guys for Addison but snice Kate Walsh is leaving after the 13 episode and whomever she picks might end up leaving with her as well, then I say choose Jake because I rather see sam on the show if it does move on without addison then jake. So if who ever addison picks will be written out along with her then I choose jake.

8. Dianne says:

Jake. I don’t like Sam or the
    actor who plays him.

9. Jamie says:

Addison and baby Henry. That is all.

10. A says:

Herself (and Henry) but since this is Shonda and everyone has to be paired off she’ll likely not go that way. It’ll probably be Sam but I’d much, much rather Jake over Sam.

11. Sara says:

Anybody but Sam. Seriously.
    I think they have the worst relationship ever. I liked Sam when the series began but as the seasons went on, he got more and more intolerable. Cannot stand him.

12. Linderella says:

What happened to the video?

13. I love Addison and Jake. I don’t think she should give Sam another chance when he never supported her.
    It’s fine if she picks herself and Henry.

14. Nicole says:

Sam. Addisam. nuff said.

15. Linderella says:

I have to agree – neither one. She should go back to New York and Mark Sloan.

16. Either Jake, or neither. Sam has had too many chances, and I think Jake is really supportive of Addison.

17. No one! She’s a much better character when she isn’t with a guy or whining about one.

18. Dena says:

Mark is being written off the show but I wouldn’t mind so much him leaving if he went back to Addison. Since that probably won’t happen, I really hope she chooses Sam. But THAT probably won’t happen either. I predict neither

19. MyReligionIsWhovian says:

I’m really, really tired of Sam and his whining. Addison could be really happy with Jake and Shonda Rhimes needs to let her be but knowing her and her terrible decisions in her shows lately….Addison will go with Sam or on her own. I just thought it was ridiculous because the second Sam got some competition, he suddenly wanted kids and Addison back. What a way to be an ass, Sam.

20. Anna says:

SAM! or she should be alone. she’s been with Sam for years and she’s in love with Sam. they should be a family and move on. this Addison and men storyline is what turns the show into a boring snooze fest…

21. Albert says:

Guess almost everyone agrees on the fact that Sam is a big NO for Addison. Awful character, no chemistry, ridiculous storyline. But…where’s the Mark option? Maddison forever!

22. anita says:

Jack’s character is so boring, fake and pretentious. And sam didn’t decide to want a baby and propose to addie b/c he’s jealous. He wants them after amelia’s surgery, he realise smth important. They should get marry or addie should be alone. I vote for Kelly Taylor. B/c triangle is lame….haha!

23. Ana says:

Sam doesn’t deserve another chance. He’s played Addison way too many times. Plus they don’t have really good romantic chemistry plus I still can’t get over the fact that Sam was married of Addison’s bff. That has to break some kind of woman code….

• Ryan says:

THIS! It has ALWAYS rubbed me the wrong way with those two. They put them together and the show went downhill. Coop and charolette was a gamble that worked, sam and Addison not so much.

24. Lacy says:

I highly doubt Mark is going to be ready to start a serious relationship with anyone so soon after losing his soulmate in Lexie.

25. Kenzie says:

I just want Addie to be happy!

26. Danielle H says:

Sam.. but this promo makes it look like she chooses Jake. Which must be a decoy! lool

27. Lc says:

Ii think Jake and her have so much chemistry! So glad she is with Jake, PLEASE MAKE HER BE HAPPY WITH JAKE!!!! She deserve to be happy! He is wonderful too!

28. Lea says:

I have never liked “Addison” from the beginning and thought the show could survive without her. So, I am happy she is leaving. I hope she chooses Jake and takes him with her. Then Sam can remember the love of his life and mother of his child Naomi! I want Sam and Naomi back together..