Gossip Girl Season 6 Teaser: 'Chair' Gets Sexy, Dan Gets Slapped and Serena Gets Blackmailed!

Silence may be a virtue, but it’s torturous in the case of this just-released — and word-free! — promo for Gossip Girl‘s final season.

Courtesy of our neighbors in the Great White North, the following teaser consists of 30 seconds of scintillating Season 6 moments, including a hot ‘Chair’ hookup, a blackmailed Serena, loads of Georgina Sparks, a mystery engagement ring, some fresh new faces and much, much more.

PHOTOS | Exclusive Scoop on New Season of Gossip Girl — Plus 45 Other Shows!

Press PLAY below to piece together some scoop from the CW soap’s sixth season — bowing Monday, Oct. 8 at 9/8c — and then hit the comments!

TAGS:
GET MORE: Fall TV Preview, Trailers and Promos, Video

1. itsmemartu says:

This is the lamest promo ever. Not because of the show, but because the way they edited it!

2. Emily says:

I actually think it’s Nate blackmailing GG for information on Serena, but more importantly… CHUCK AND BLAIR ARE ALL IN!

3. Megan says:

I love all the promos coming out right now. Chuck and Blair sexiness and Dan getting slapped twice is GREAT! Can’t wait for season 6

4. dtse says:

Chuck and Blair all the way. So exited!!! Dan getting slapped by both Serena and Blair, made my day :)))))) Can’t wait!!!

5. I approve this message! THANK YOU CANADA! Apparently it takes our neighbors to the north to do what the CW refuses to do: even if it’s the very last half season, PROMOTE YOUR SHOW. Can’t wait for October 8!

6. Leigh says:

I approve of everything the writers are putting out for season 6. They seem to get what fans want- Chuck and Blair, NBJC and Dan getting his just desserts

7. Necklacegate2012 says:

Canada does the best promos.

I see not one but two Dan slaps, from Serena and Blair no less! I see tongue! I see an unraveled bowtie! I SEE THE RING IS ON THE NECKLACE!!!

More importantly, why did that guy punch Nate??? He can’t get away with that!

8. It's about time says:

Can’t wait for Chuck and Blair!!!

9. Angela says:

That Chuck and Blair kiss! So passionate! Ed and Leighton still have “it”!

Am I the only person humming “Whip my hair” after watching that clip of Blair slapping Dan? Penn needs to tell share the type of shampoo he uses because his hair has amazing body and BOUNCE! LOL

10. Sarah says:

Season 6 looks great!!.
    I loved the kiss between Chuck and Blair, they are very much in love!!. And I’m glad that Blair has the Harry Winston ring hanging from her chain. YES!!, finally!!, chances are that they are committed to each other or engaged but decide to keep the relationship secret for a while to work their individual needs.
    I am very interested in the story of Serena. October 8 come to me!!.

11. Maria. says:

This promo looks so promising, thank you much music. The way Chuck and Blair kiss…so passionate, I want more now. Dan deserves every slap in the world for what he did last season and what he want to do in S6.

12. Amy says:

Is Ivy kissing Rufus?!?!?! Please tell me I’m wrong!

• Tina says:

Yes. Funny how TVLine avoided breaking such a huge spoiler when it was right in the video they used, no?

• Andrew Bell says:

Yeah, the only place I saw it before this was an Ask Ausiello column – how’d this site miss something like that?

• Sara says:

tvline *did* mention it, albeit without mentioning ivy’s name. one of the aa columns someone asked if there was hope for rufus and lily, he said that she was still with bart and rufus slept with someone in the season premiere that would make it almost impossible.

13. Nicole says:

OMG this awesome! Chuck and Blair are so hot. Ivy & Rufus? OMG can’t wait for S6

14. debra says:

So, desperate Dan gets slapped, Nate receives a right-hook, Rufus and Ivy play tonsil hockey, the HW ring returns but is on a chain not a finger, and the King & Queen of our hearts finally promise to foresake all others, from this day forward, til death does part.

15. ggny says:

I really want all of them to end up together as a group of friends. Imo the best Gossip Girl is always when the all of them are friend plotting against someone

16. Jonah says:

I feel like Dan’s hair just gets worse every season…

• Megan says:

I was amused at how it bounced when he was slapped. I feel like whatever was in there was trying to escape

• Andrew Bell says:

Dan’s hair was long last season for the Jeff Buckley role, but yeah, it’s funny it’s left so long on top.

Also interesting that Chuck’s is so cut short on the sides and back as well… I guess the hair dressers for the show like that look this year?

17. sacha says:

“serena Gets Blackmailed!” Again??? dear lord

18. rachelle says:

LOL! i swear the cw takes the cake when it comes to ambiguous/ un-informational promos!

19. Will says:

The Ivy/Rufus storyline sounds tacky and pathetic. Ivy’s time on the show should’ve expired a long time ago. I don’t understand why the writers insist on keeping her around when it’s clear that there is nothing left for her to do. I can’t…

• Svenja says:

Me neither. I can’t believe how much I used to love the show in the first 3 seasons and now I am like “what the heck happened to that show?”. It is kinda frustrating to me. Never ever happened to me before in such a fashion with a show.

20. Hojana says:

True epic love face smash! I’m sorry Blair I didn’t mean it
    True epic love face smash! I’m sorry Blair I didn’t mean it.
    True epic love face smash! It’s ok Chuck that’s how you show your love.

21. Judith says:

“a mystery engagement ring” lol how is it a mystery it is THE HW engagement ring, it must be one of the most famous engagement rings in the history of TV and now it is where it rightfully belongs after 3 seasons.
    All this good Chair news is killing me!!!!!

22. sophia says:

Chuck and Blair!!!!!!Can’t wait to see more of them
    Rufus and Ivy? i wanna see what’s going to happen between them, they are kinda cute
    Serena slaps dan? Good

23. Donna says:

Chuck and Blair reunion? Well, IT’S ABOUT TIME. And please, writers, do it right this time. You burdened Chuck with so much family drama in Seasons 2 and 3, and it interfered so much with his relationship with Blair. A lot of viewers suddenly turned against him. I gave Dan and Blair a chance when they happened, but it’s always been clear that Chuck and Blair are each other’s true love. …Oh, and SERENATE please. Nate and Serena were SO cute and happy together. Dan and Serena broke up a long time ago, for valid reasons.

24. Beth says:

So glad I dropped this show… This promo solidifys my decision.

25. Natalia says:

What’s up with Dan’s hair? Plus, was that Sofia Black-D’Elia?

26. bobbie says:

Love the promo, but it’s torture waiting til october! So sad that gossip girl is ending. And a very short season, too. But at least there is chair/ ! So happy to see that. Alls well that ends well.

27. Miffy says:

Is Michelle Trachtenberg a regular this year? And who is that woman at 0:26?

28. Ella says:

Looks crap. They should have kept Dan and Blair together, they were way better for each other and had chemistry in spades. This show is ridiculous, it basically caters to Chuck fans, I’m glad it’s been cancelled.

• MB says:

LOL, it already got half a season cancelled because of how much viewers hated Dan and Blair together, so I’m not sure how keeping them together would’ve helped…

29. Jenna says:

Chair hooks up in the first episode. Another Canadian promo pretty much gave the whole scene away. Just further proves what Dair fans have known all along: Chair is a couple built on nothing but sex. Pathetic relationship, and likely the reason crap like 50 Shades of Gray does so well. *Cue Chairio attacks*

30. Jenna says:

I also seriously can’t understand the deep and burning Dan hate from Chair fans. The guy actually DELIVERED BLAIR TO CHUCK last season. So Blair eventually (came to her senses) and chose Dan (and then she lost her marbles and went back to Chuck but whatever). Why the hate?!

• MB says:

Then Dan stabbed Chuck in the back by publicly humiliating Blair and blaming it on him, so… he pretty much lost any goodwill he’d gained. I don’t even hate Dan, I just think he’s a douche. And I think if Dan fans honestly believed Blair was going to permanently choose Dan over Chuck, they were deluding themselves as much as Dan was. I mean, I hated the Dair storyline, but I never had any doubt it was leading straight back to Chair.

31. Tidley says:

It really great but i think dan is greater