Exclusive

So You Think You Can Dance Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of the Top 10 Group Routine

Remember that Gene Kelly tribute routine choreographed by Tyce Diorio and performed by the So You Think You Can Dance Season 9 Top 10 a few weeks back? Well, TVLine has got a jaunty stop-motion video taking a look at how the number came together — from the makeup chair to the staging to the arrival of the live studio audience.

Check it out below, then hit the comments with your thoughts on who should win the women’s Season 9 title (Eliana or Tiffany) and who deserves the men’s crown (Cyrus or Chehon). (I’ve also embedded the full routine, in case you’re jonesin’ for it, below the stop-motion bonus.) And for all my SYTYCD news, interviews, and recaps, follow me on Twitter @MichaelSlezakTV!

1. Shaun says:

The first video player doesn’t show in Canada :(

2. Karen says:

Hoping Eliana wins this, since there’s no one else left for me to root for now that Will and Witney have left. Don’t really care which of the boys ends up with the title.
    And can’t see the video either, because I’m a Danish resident

3. wordsmith says:

Definitely rooting for Eliana to win (as I have been since the beginning of the season), though I’d say that Tiffany has earned it too by this point.
    I hate to say it, but I think I’ll be a little bit disappointed by whichever guy takes home the win – not sure either of them really seems like a sytycd champion.

4. Is it sad that I wish I could see the routine from the stop motion camera angle rather than the infuriating pan happy camera work that actually aired? I’m voting for Eliana and Cheon. I wouldn’t be crushed if Tiffany won but I would be if Cyrus did.

5. Nichole says:

what’s with all the recent video’s only being available to American audiences, I love TV/Line but am hating this recent change, apparently the rest of the world doesn’t watch TV :(

6. barb sarvis says:

Eliana and Cheon for sure!

7. uch p says:

I love dis show so much n I’m so votin for tiffany and cyrus(sinc Cole is gone)

8. Lori Blakley says:

I hope Eliana and Cheon win. They are my favorite and the best.