Hart of Dixie Season 2 Teaser: Wade and George Brawl in the Aftermath of 'Zoe-Gate'

Looks like Zoe and Wade’s super-sexy cat is out of the bag in Hart of Dixie‘s Season 2 premiere (airing Tuesday, Oct. 2), and George is none too happy about it.

In the following teaser for the CW charmer’s sophomore run, the Rammer Jammer barkeep (and his bed buddy, for that matter) waste no time telling Bluebell’s golden boy all the details of his rainy night sex-tivities. The result: a barnyard-like brawl between the onetime buds. Add to that a knife-wielding Lemon, a Golden new neighbor and a (proudly?) two-timing doc, and you’ve got yourself one heck of a first look at Dixie‘s second season.

PHOTOS | Exclusive Scoop on New Season of Hart of Dixie — Plus 45 Other Shows!

Take a peek at the promo below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the latest ‘Zade’ — or ‘Zorge’? — developments!

TAGS:
GET MORE: Fall TV Preview, Trailers and Promos, Video

• Oromia Eshete says:

Ugh! I don’t know! Wade is totally the opposite of Zoe, which I good and he’s really hot, but I feel like George and Zoe could just about anything endlessly and they really connected

1. aidagda says:

Zade all the way!!!

2. eehhh says:

ZOE AND GEORGE FTW! :)

• katherine says:

As a wise man once said, “Ying needs Yang, not another Ying. Ying-Yang is harmony, but Ying-Ying is a name for a panda.” Zoe and George are both Yings, she needs Wade’s Yang for harmony. And I don’t mean for that last part to sound as dirty as it does, haha.

(I know its Yin, but Ying is in the quote.)

• Ari says:

Agreed, George is kind of uptight like Zoe, I can’t imagine what they would be like as a couple. Dull dull dull. Wade is good for Zoe, he pushes her out of her comfort zone and encourages her to live life.

• Ashley says:

Agreed. Plus, George is just a dude who has no clue what he really wants. He’s always changing his mind and wavering, and the finale showed that he still has feelings for Lemon and 10 years together is a huge history. He should have thought before running to Zoe right after he dumped Lemon at the altar after just blowing Zoe off an episode before. Wade really cares about Zoe and only Zoe, whether he’s ready to admit that or not because of Zoe’s feelings for George.

3. cic says:

Have to admit, was Wade shipper ALL the way season 1, but this season it seems more of a tie, bring out crazy George and let’s have more of a fight!

4. AMES says:

I CANNOT Wait till this show comes back…I wish i had Zoe Hart’s problems! Two gorgeous men fighting over you…sounds good to me!!

5. Mikaylah says:

I don’t think there is anything necessarily wrong with Wade, but I just really adore George. Whether or not he ends up with Zoe, I hope he gets some good storylines this season.

6. lisa says:

ZADE!!!!!! Love them!

7. Why cant Zoe have both =) Team Wade and George.

8. Zade, of course! The promo looks promising – drama, humor, and shirtless Wade – what more could a girl ask for.

9. Joe says:

25 more days!!

10. Michael says:

Zade! Zade! Zade! Love this show especially the latter half of season 1. They finally found their groove which means season 2 should be double the entertainment. Extremely excited for this season!

11. db says:

Zoe and Wade !! I can’t wait.

12. Mel says:

Oh this is going to be so fantastic. And Zade, fo shiz!!!

13. Angie says:

Love this show & love that Jake Owen’s song One that got away is music in promo. Glad we are getting a 2nd season & soon.

14. Belinda says:

I am 110% Team Wade. I find Zoe & Wade have better chemistry then Zoe & George. Im glad George finds out they had sex, by all means Zade keep doing what youre doing. Very excited for the new season.

• Michael says:

I’m sure that it’s every woman’s dream to hear that she deserved a B- in bed. Nothing more appealling than a man who cuts you down…and Wade has done so on more than one occasion.

George is the better man, in my opinion. I’d take him 999 times out of a 1000 in a choice between him and Wade.

• Rebecca says:

Wade just teases Zoe. It’s all in good fun! Team Wade!

• Ashley says:

OMG, it’s called teasing, on Wade’s part. George is not the better man. It’s like people conveniently forget he was engaged all season and led Zoe on, having no intention to be with her, but then dumped his fiance at the altar and then went directly to Zoe expecting her to jump into a relationship with him after a 10 year relationship with Lemon, who at least a part of him still loves by the way. What about any of this makes George the better man? All it makes him is a selfish flip flopper who doesn’t know what he wants.

Zoe and Wade may be opposites but they complement each other in the best kind of way, and Wade actually has a sense of humor and wants only Zoe. Wade brings out Zoe’s fun side, Zoe makes Wade want to be the best they can be. They’re a perfect couple. Zoe and Wade all the way!!

15. Zak says:

I just finished watching season one today and I really don’t understand the excitement for the pairing of Zoe and Wade. With most shows I can usually understand it even if I don’t get it personally. With this show though I just don’t. Wade comes off as a childish screw-up and George isn’t much better for different reason’s. I guess it’s safe to say I’m less interested in this will-they-won’t-they-triangle and find the quirky town to be the main draw of the show. I like all the characters individually, but the pairing I just hope is resolved and moved on from.

• Ashley says:

Did you watch the whole first season? Wade wants to open his own bar. You’re judging him the way the town does, but he has a lot of potential and Zoe makes him want to be the best he can be. It might take him a while but he has a goal. And he really likes Zoe, but he knew she had a thing for George and that’s why he kept his feelings to himself. I’m rooting for them anyways. And a little bit of youthfulness is a good thing. George is dull and selfish.

16. Elyse says:

Zade Forever!!!!!

17. waldorf says:

i’m really new to this serie but i started watching some ep last month and i really liked the story though i don’t ship Zoe and Wade sorry, but i really like the characters individually. it’s not my usual style but it’s really lovely, i will catch up next week (:

18. olivia says:

ZADE ALWAYS AND WADE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE ONE FOR ZOE

19. Mary says:

I like Zoe with both guys, and can’t imagine having to choose between them. I do hate that George and Wade’s friendship is going to suffer.

20. Miffy says:

It’s very difficult to take seriously a show where one of the characters is named “Lemon”. Must be for Sarah Palin fans.

21. ABC says:

Didn’t like George at all last season (except for when he was pulling pranks with Wade and Lemon in that one ep). I hope they loosen him up more.

22. Andrea says:

Zorge!!!

23. Maryam says:

ZADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. Jen says:

Team Wade!!!! Team Wade!!!

25. Haley says:

Team Wade all the way!!! Love George, but they should find someone else for him. Wade is definitely the one for Zoe!

26. anakl says:

Zade!!!!! Zoe needs to loosen up, as I read in other comments, she does need a partner to complete her… at first I rooted for Zoe to be with George, but they’re to similar… she needs someone different…. Zade!!!

27. Caro says:

Wow, just what every woman wants – a guy who will sleep with you and then tell other people all the dirty details! Wade is a class act – NOT! The idea of Zoey being seriously interested in such an immature loser is simply ludicrous! I love Hart of Dixie but if Zoey and Wade are together then I won’t be watching.

• Ashley says:

It was supposed to be a hookup and nothing more( on the surface I mean), and Wade knows Zoe has feelings for George. So of course he’s not going to admit any true feelings and act like it didn’t mean something a lot more, because he feels he’d only get burned.

And George has no right to be pissed. That’s rich coming from a guy who strung two women along all season, then rejected Zoe, then changed his mind and left a woman at an altar, then expected Zoe to jump as soon as he came running.
      Wade may be taking the avoidance approach at the moment, but who would honestly put themselves out there knowing how they also felt about someone else? Because of all of the above reason I don’t see how George fans can possibly criticize Wade for trying to lower the meaning of their night together. And Zoe and Wade have always teased each other and had that banter, it’s meant to be fun and jabbing, not mean.

• Unbelievable says:

If the true be told Zoey is no prize… she is a MESS. When it comes to Wade their is a doubt standard. Did you miss the part where Zoey is boasting about having two boyfriends NOW that’s immature concerning the fact that she just f… up Lemon wedding day. Where are her moral ethics? Willing to sleep with Judson the guy who slept with her best friend and next she wants to sleep with George in New Orleans knowing that she was nothing more his BOOTY CALL. His DIRTY LITTLE SECRET. Yeah I said it the Doctor Hart looks like a SLUT and she needs to grow up.

28. eliza says:

Zoe and Wade are not at all right for each other. In what universe does a surgeon wind up with an immature bartender? Only on Hart of Dixie. George is obviously her mental equal, not Wade. George doesn’t need to be that hot to be right for her. George and Zoe are more suited for each other.

• Ashley says:

LOL. Wait, wait. So you’re argument is because George is a lawyer him and Zoe are a good match? Okay, that makes complete sense. “Right for her” is a ridiculous concept. People don’t fall in love because the person has a list of credentials on paper. I haven’t seen a single thing that shows me George and Zoe are suited for each other unless you think because she’s a doctor and he’s a lawyer is a good enough reason.

Wade has goals that go beyond bartending but I guess you’re forgetting that fact. I don’t know why his job status matters anyways. This is the 21st century, not the 1800s.

It’s not about being hot, you’re right, but that’s not why Zoe and Wade make a good match. They complement each other and can actually have fun together. Wade is the one that’s been there for Zoe, much more than George.

29. MARIAPOMPEO says:

I’d go George over Wade any day

30. nevina says:

Wade rules…. Zoey/George as a couple …too CORNY/CHEEZY

31. Unbelievable says:

Even if the roles were reversed (Wade the lawyer/George the bartender) George’s fan would NOT accept Wade… they are trying to relive the days of Jason Street. Let go it… those days are gone. Bethel is doing a HELL of a job as Wade. Even Porter admitted that. He earned the right to be with the girl. It is IGNORANT to think that Wade can’t be with the girl (who doesn’t deserve Wade) simply… she is a doctor and he is a bartender. I vote for Wade/ Lavone spinoff and leave the boreing professors (doctor/lawyer) to themselves.

32. Dixie fan says:

Definitely George!!! Why in the world would Zoey want Wade when he cant even take care of himself. George is definitely the better choice!

33. Y says:

Why would Zoey want George after he treated her like his H…?

34. nevina says:

Wade! Wade! Wade! and more……..

35. Jackie says:

Zoe n wade all the way!!!

36. Clocky says:

Nearly shouted the TV down at the end of the Season 1 finalé – my 12 year old son and I have loved every episode but that last one is a doozy! I’m glad Zoe finally had the courage to connect with Wade even if it was to try to move past her feelings for George. Bearing in mind it’s all fictional I still think she’d be more likely to be happy with George (they both said New Orleans was the best night of their lives) but then again that Wade is a charmer. It’s his insecurities about his own worth that make him such a Casanova but they’re also what make him so attractive to women! Now if he could only stop acting like a jackass… Lemon has some good points but the character is such a bossy cow so often that I just don’t want her to be happy – I think she got her just desserts (sorry, couldn’t resist a pie joke).

37. georgeann says:

Wade is the BEST part of the show. Yes, he has flaws and at times acts like a “jackass” but I think he really wants to chance. He is a very interesting character… I just LOVE, LOVE watching him. I think he is great for Zoey- has issues too – very selfish/childish. I find all the other characters selfish, Lavone cheating w Lemon – George lusting after Zoey while engaged to Lemon.

38. mills says:

A love triangle is only as good as it’s players – sorrry but Bilson/Zoey and Porter/George can’t pull this off… Just watching Zoey at times makes me DIZZY and I don’t know what George is doing… struggling with that role. The writers need to come up with a new hook and/or add a new character…this triangle is a drag. Zoey BEST assess is her charm…the other woman/hussy does not look good on her.

39. Maya says:

Right now I’d say neither George nor Wade.. Both guys seem pretty messed up.
    If it turns out that Wade indeed talked about their one night stand, it would be completely messed up to have Zoe continue with him.. Well, if she would want a real relationship. If she only sees him as a hookup I can understand. But I can not imagine a girl giving their hart / respect / trust to someone who talks about them behind their back!
    And for cryin’ out loud.. It’s pretty obvious what George has to do: just have some singles-times. To start a real relationship right after his engagement ending??! There’s a name for that: Rebound!!! (Right now I’m not a shipper for either, but if at ep. 12 George still wants Zoe OR Wade continues to grow – some university-classes maybe? Then sure, I’d be an George-or-wade-shipper (or Jesse, cause Justin Hartley is awesome!)) :-p

40. Charlette Kelley says:

Zoe and Wade’s relationship is based on lust and mindless passion since the beginning. Whereas Zoe and George – there’s chemistry – emotional, love, along with the feelings that go with that. Wade has made it clear throughout this thing that he has the “hots” really bad for Zoe. If a person is so shallow that they choose sexual over the whole deal, then I guess they are all for Zoe and Wade. But us romanticist look at the deeper meaning of a relationship between 2 people – that develops in feelings that cannot be denied FIRST, with all that goes with it once that is developed and nurtured. Wade and Zoe – I would be very disappointed if she is that shallow that she would chose a romp in the hay with a horney heighbor, over the possibility of true love and a future. But that’s just me – hopeless romantic. George was just trying to remain faithful to the committment he made to Lemon. He is an honorable man- willing to marry her even after what she did – and even though he had developed feelings for someone else. He’s a good man – Wade – he’s a 3 time loser- why would a successful doctor want to choose a loser? George showed how fun he really can be – when they spent time together in New Orleans. He and Zoe could really POP together. Come on people!! If this is going to turn into Zoe’s sex life and that is what this is going to be about, I don’t even know that I want to waste my time on Season 2.

41. Mare Nostrum says:

Mi opinión es: si entendemos amor con lujuria o por el contrario amor con sentimientos dejando esto claro podemos deducir cual de los dos pueden ser benificiosos para Zoe, bien Wade ha demostrado que la ama a pesar de saber que ella está obsesionada de George y ha querido mucho más que sexo con ella ahora bien ellla es quién no tiene claros sus sentimientos ya que los quiere a los dos de distintas formas, si tuviera que apostar el giro de Enero diría que Zoe tiene que dejarle claro a George lo que siente realmente por Wade.