Glee Video: Meet the New, Non-Manic-Depressive Quinn -- Plus: Kate Hudson Strips Down

Glee‘s Sue has found herself a new mean cheerleader to fill the Quinn-sized hole in her heart in the latest promo for Season 4.

PHOTOS | Exclusive Scoop on New Season of Glee — Plus 45 Other Shows!

Meet Kitty (newcomer Becca Tobin), who’s “like a young Quinn Fabray except she’s not pregnant, manic depressive or in and out of a wheelchair,” describes the Cheerios coach.

Elsewhere, Rachel’s NYADA classmate Brody wants to clear the air about his sexual orientation while in the buff, and New Directions takes on the ubiquitous summer jam “Call Me Maybe.”

Glee returns to Fox on Thursday, Sept. 13 at 9/8c.

Press PLAY to check out the preview and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Chuck Finley (AJ) says:

This show just gets that much more horrible the longer it stays on the air.

2. ggny says:

I can see the backlash from this promo now over the Quinn jokes. God Ryan Murphy really like to kick a fanbase in the face doesnt he

3. Matt says:

I think Kurt’s wardrobe is perfect so far this year. It is fashionable and cute and not just weird as hell.

4. Sara says:

Sue’s Quinn comment…Oh Glee, always ready to point out you’re aware of your crazy storylines…after they happen.

5. KC says:

If they were gonna cover a song that everyone not living under a rock has already heard like a gazillion times, they could’ve at least made it sound a little less like an exact replica of the original with just different voices. Like, at least put a little effort in it.

And I have zero interest in Quinn 2.0.

Well, at least there’s still no hint of Finn or Finchel. I’m probably the only one glad about that though.

6. nicole says:

well CLEARLY i haven’t watched in a while, but… how did sue get a baby?

7. Martin says:

Brody looks HOT!!

8. Kalee says:

LOL, poor Quinn. But let’s not forget that she also used to be obese! So during her high school years, Quinn has suffered obesity then pregnancy then Prom Queen craziness then manic depression for her baby then being temporarily put in a wheelchair. What a life, Quinn. What a life.

9. OA says:

I find really funny to see comments from people who hate glee and they still keep reading the news about the show, they keep listening to every new song and watch every single promo… LOL! Get a life. Please.

Can’t wait!! :)

10. Ella says:

I don’t know…I feel like this revamping might be just what the show needs. Like, maybe it’ll get back to its former, season 1 glory. I’m willing to give it a shot.

11. Jared says:

I was looking forward to Glee..until I seen this promo.

12. Melissa says:

OMG BRODY!

13. Team New Quinn says:

I already like the new Quinn better than the old one. Well, I don’t think it’s that hard to like someone more than Quinn. I’m really looking forward to these new characters and their stories..

14. Kaycee says:

Without Finn, it just feels wrong. I’m sure Rachel would rather see his body too.

15. Ian says:

So they admit they’re just replacing the graduated characters now?

Why does Kitty need to be compared to Quinn at all? God, this show.

• Alex says:

Because they’re lazy as hell and they have already recycled storylines, dialogues, clothes… so why not characters lol.