Fall TV Preview

Walking Dead Poster Shares Season 3 Fight Plan

“Fight the Dead, Fear the Living” are the marching orders for The Walking Dead‘s Rick & Co., per the official poster for Season 3 seen here.

VIDEO | Exclusive Walking Dead Sneak Peek: What’s Waiting For Rick Behind the Door?!

Premiering Oct. 14 on AMC, the new season will lead our not-too-merry band of survivors to a prison where they will find some semblance of protection, sure, but also all manner of new threats from within the sprawling hoosegow’s walls.

There’s also a character named The Governor (played by David Morrissey) to be dealt with in the nearby town of Woodbury, where at least two familiar faces now hang their proverbial hats.

RELATED | Visit TVLine’s Fall Preview Headquarters for Scoop, Videos, Photos and More!

Are you ready for TV’s Walking Dead to explore these famous parts of the comic-book series?

Comments (9)

• can’t wait!

Comment by ET – September 5, 2012 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So far I’ve really loved TWD posters (S1 and 2). They’re really simple but so nice to look at and they say a lot about the show.

Comment by AJ – September 5, 2012 11:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed. I frame them and they look fantastic hanging on the wall.

Comment by Emily – September 5, 2012 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oct. 14th please hurry up!

Comment by dion – September 5, 2012 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it just me or does every show with Sarah Wayne Callie come down to a prison?

Comment by Rick – September 5, 2012 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • October hurry up and get here..the anticipation is killing me!! :)

Comment by tisha madsen – September 5, 2012 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can anyone tell me if I will be able to stream these immediately on Amazon when they air? ( Dish Network user)

Comment by Becca Porter – September 5, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have heard rumors that the Dish Network/AMC deal will be worked out before The Walking Dead starts, but that was awhile ago and I haven’t heard anything recently. I hope it’s still happening. I’m not on Dish, just feel really bad for Dish users.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – September 5, 2012 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neat.

Comment by Britta Unfiltered – September 5, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post