Downton Abbey Season 3 Video: An Aristocrat With No Servants Is as Useful as a Glass Hammer

Get More: Previews, Video

dowager countess of granthamSomebody’s got major money problems. Someone else is channeling her inner Miss Marple. And yes, another certain someone is taking potshots at Americans. (Oh Dowager Countess of Grantham, never change!)

If you haven’t guessed, PBS has released a new Downton Abbey Season 3 preview video, and let’s just say you’ll probably be tuttering all about it over your evening tea and scones.

PHOTOS | Downton Abbey First Look: Bates in Prison! Lady Edith With a Man! Miss O’Brien in a Foul Mood!

Downton Abbey returns to PBS in January 2013.

Press play below, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

Comments (20)

• I`m saying this again! block videos is just racist!Yes I live far away from you but still in the same planet , Why you block videos ???

Comment by RUTH – September 5, 2012 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bahhhhh! I love this show! I can’t wait til it comes back!

Comment by Alicia – September 5, 2012 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no scenes of matthew and mary together, not one?!!? :(

Comment by Brenna – September 5, 2012 05:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • thank you, they’re one of the main reasons I watch Downton Abbey and not a one.

Comment by Nisha – September 5, 2012 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I live in the UK and I’m blocked from seeing clips of a British show. Way to go PBS. You know how to make the internet a better place.

Comment by Thomas – September 5, 2012 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • EW has both the PBS and the UK trailers.

Comment by Templar – September 5, 2012 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • you can also check out Deadline.

Comment by Keenan – September 5, 2012 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Blocked too and we even get PBS in Canada :-( and grrrrrrr!

Comment by Hannah – September 5, 2012 05:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree ~ grrrrrrr!

Comment by Carol C – September 5, 2012 11:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t understand ~ Canadians have been able to see all the other DA videos.

Comment by Carol C – September 5, 2012 11:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There’s a waaaaaay more exciting trailer (that’s not blocked, cause I’m Nigerian and I watched it easily) from ITV that came out today. Search ‘downton abbey series 3 trailer’ on youtube.

Comment by Desola – September 5, 2012 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have to agree with you on this one!!! The ITV trailer was sheer fantastic!

Comment by Ella – September 5, 2012 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wait. Was that Thomas?? Didn’t he die? #confused

Comment by Diane – September 5, 2012 06:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Why do you think Thomas died? William was the footman who died after marrying Daisy.

Comment by Templar – September 5, 2012 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oh right. See? I was confused! Thanks. So who is the new tall blond servant?

Comment by Diane – September 5, 2012 06:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • he’s O’Brien’s nephew

Comment by dessy111 – September 5, 2012 07:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • @Dessy – thank you!

Comment by Diane – September 5, 2012 10:50 PM PDT
  • I adore, adore the Dowager Countess! I can’t wait!

Comment by Amy – September 5, 2012 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ohhh MAN! Cora’s mom is going to be furious if all the money they gave Cora in her dowry is gone. Ouch.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – September 6, 2012 12:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post