How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Preview Video: Uh-Oh, Quinn Learns Barney's Big Secret!

Barney Stinson, you have some explaining to do! A fresh promo for Season 8 of CBS’ How I Met Your Mother, premiering Sept. 24 at 8/7c, reveals that the recently engaged former cad has been keeping a big secret from his fiancée, Quinn.

RELATED | Saturday Night Live Alum Abby Elliott Hits the How I Met Your Mother Lode

Meanwhile, the ex-bachelor isn’t faring so well at his future wedding to Robin, either. Quick, someone glue that window shut!

Check out the preview below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Is it just me or the video doesn’t work?

2. Richard says:

Nope doesn’t work for me

3. Carol C says:

I’m somewhat frustrated because there are so many videos I can’t watch living in Canada. Glad I’m not alone.

4. katy917 says:

“The video you have requested is unavailable or may have expired” hmmmmmmmmmmm!!

5. PPPG says:

it worked for me

6. Carmen says:

Trying to watch the video…”Error” please don’t tease me. That’s mean…

7. Stamanah says:

YAY. BARNEY! :D

8. justsomegirl says:

For those of you who can’t see the video, go on youtube, they have it there. Seeing this promo has made me even MORE excited to see the show’s premiere. I laughed at the scene where Marshall and Lily are trying to pull Barney back in from the window and he’s yelling “I got a better tie at home! Cornflower blue!” LOL, oh Lily, look at what you’ve started!

Finally, I’ve been waiting all season long for Quinn to find out Barney and Robin dated. That’s right Quinn, they did, now SCRAM so they can get married. I really hope she’s not around for long, I don’t know how much longer I can take her and Barney being all disgustingly “cutesy” together, when Barney and Robin are endgame. Can’t wait September 24, but it’s just too damn far away! :(

9. Alan says:

so when did ted reach the stage where he doesnt even have a line in a promo for his own show, all this stalling is really getting to me