Fall TV Preview

How I Met Your Mother Season 8 Preview Video: Uh-Oh, Quinn Learns Barney's Big Secret!

Barney Stinson, you have some explaining to do! A fresh promo for Season 8 of CBS’ How I Met Your Mother, premiering Sept. 24 at 8/7c, reveals that the recently engaged former cad has been keeping a big secret from his fiancée, Quinn.

RELATED | Saturday Night Live Alum Abby Elliott Hits the How I Met Your Mother Lode

Meanwhile, the ex-bachelor isn’t faring so well at his future wedding to Robin, either. Quick, someone glue that window shut!

Check out the preview below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (14)

• Is it just me or the video doesn’t work?

Comment by Chiara (@chiaralways) – September 4, 2012 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t watch “How I Met Your Mother” but I tested the video and it worked fine for me.

Comment by H – September 4, 2012 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • doesn’t work for me either

Comment by Tathi – September 4, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you can find it on YouTube.

Comment by murley – September 4, 2012 02:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Nope doesn’t work for me

Comment by Richard – September 4, 2012 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m somewhat frustrated because there are so many videos I can’t watch living in Canada. Glad I’m not alone.

Comment by Carol C – September 4, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Then maybe you could move in with Robin in America, a fellow Canadian, lol.

Comment by Steven – September 4, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “The video you have requested is unavailable or may have expired” hmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Comment by katy917 – September 4, 2012 12:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Video unavailable.

Comment by Daniel Dias – September 4, 2012 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • it worked for me

Comment by PPPG – September 4, 2012 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Trying to watch the video…”Error” please don’t tease me. That’s mean…

Comment by Carmen – September 4, 2012 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YAY. BARNEY! :D

Comment by Stamanah – September 4, 2012 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For those of you who can’t see the video, go on youtube, they have it there. Seeing this promo has made me even MORE excited to see the show’s premiere. I laughed at the scene where Marshall and Lily are trying to pull Barney back in from the window and he’s yelling “I got a better tie at home! Cornflower blue!” LOL, oh Lily, look at what you’ve started!

Finally, I’ve been waiting all season long for Quinn to find out Barney and Robin dated. That’s right Quinn, they did, now SCRAM so they can get married. I really hope she’s not around for long, I don’t know how much longer I can take her and Barney being all disgustingly “cutesy” together, when Barney and Robin are endgame. Can’t wait September 24, but it’s just too damn far away! :(

Comment by justsomegirl – September 4, 2012 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so when did ted reach the stage where he doesnt even have a line in a promo for his own show, all this stalling is really getting to me

Comment by Alan – September 5, 2012 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post