Reunited? Jennie Garth, Luke Perry Shop Sitcom

Get More: News, Pilots

Luke Perry Jennie Garth ShowJennie Garth and Luke Perry apparently have been doing more together than just shilling for discount dungarees.

VIDEO | Old Navy Reunites Beverly Hills, 90210 Grads — Including That Triangle

A rep for Garth tells RumorFix that the Beverly Hills, 90210 alumni — who recently reunited, along with Jason Priestley and Gabrielle Carteris, for a tongue-in-cheeky Old Navy ad campaign — are “developing a sitcom together,” in which they would both star.

“It will be a multi-camera half-hour show,” the rep adds. “Currently we have producers and writers, and are meeting with networks.”

No other details, including the concept/premise, were mentioned, so that’s where you come in. What should the Garth/Perry sitcom be about? Should we get all meta à la Apartment 23‘s James Van Der Beek and have them play former primetime sudser sweethearts who wind up sharing a townhouse? Or, maybe he hits her with his car and a judge forces him to be her butler?

Comments (16)

• I loved Jennie Garth in “What I Like About You” so that would at least give me a reason to check it out.

Comment by Erica Land – August 31, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d want it on abc Family following Melissa and Joey. So I can have a complete 90′s flashback.

Comment by T.T – August 31, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOVE THAT IDEA!!! I too would love to see Jennie & Luke back together in some sort of fun show AND if the show was on after Melissa and Joey, I’d feel as if I’d be back in middle/high school!

M&J is a funny show & I’m not ashamed to admit that I enjoy it. I think I like both Mel & Joey more now in these roles then in the past! They feed off of each other so well and provide a light hearted, yet solid show. And the two young actors playing Lenox & Rider do a wonderful job of playing kids who are trying to figure out who they are & what they’re all about. The one thing I wish they’d address a little bit more, is how the kids are coping emotionally without their parents in their daily lives. So many kids deal with loss of a/both parent(s) everyday (from divorce, death, & jail) and I think it would be great if they touched base on that topic once & awhile. I hope it continues to be as good of a show and it stays on the air for a while!

Comment by EL – September 2, 2012 11:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d watch it.

Comment by Ace – August 31, 2012 09:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Perry and Garth in a sitcom?

I’m in. Hope it happens.

Comment by Lucky – August 31, 2012 09:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll watch it! If I was the networks I would jump on this. I bet a ton of people my age would watch this just due to nostalgia for the old 90210.

Comment by mandy – August 31, 2012 09:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’d like to watch, too, but I hope it won’t be a lame ‘comedy’. That is really hard to pull off so big chance it will fail and I’d really like to watch them together in a great show!

Comment by Caro – August 31, 2012 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I definitely would check it out. Best of luck to them!

Comment by Eliza – August 31, 2012 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If it was Garth and Priestly I’d be in, but with Perry there’s no way I’m checking this out.

Comment by Mary – August 31, 2012 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • include Prue Halliwell, and I’m there.

Comment by lene91 – August 31, 2012 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds like tv land.

Comment by Mark – August 31, 2012 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yep or ABC Family.

Comment by Erica – August 31, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! Yes yes yes!

Comment by Summer – August 31, 2012 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • bring Shannen and make Big Love 2.0 with Perry married with Garth and Doherty’s characters

Comment by Fernanda – August 31, 2012 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Garth with Prietley-yes,but with Perry no,never look this!!!my favorit Couple are Jenny&Jason!!!

Comment by Patricia – August 31, 2012 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post