Exclusive Grimm Video: Monroe and Rosalee Sitting in the Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G…

Get More: First Look, Video

On Monday’s Grimm, Monroe faces his greatest fear: Intimacy!

In the following first look, Rosalee balks at the reformed blutbad’s desire to take their relationship slow and maneuvers her way into his personal mouth space.

RELATED | True Blood Actress Headed to Grimm as [Spoiler]!

Press PLAY below to see his reaction and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: On your internal Cute TV Couples Scale of 1-10, where do these two rate?

Tags: ,

Comments (42)

• so cute! squee! <3

Comment by abbyjo – August 31, 2012 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Monroe is the personification of the Fonzie effect. When the supporting cast outshines the lead. Love Grimm, love Nick, crazy about Monroe.

Comment by Templar – August 31, 2012 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • On a scale of one to ten… about a 12.5. Love them!

Comment by Ace – August 31, 2012 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rewatching… Seriously, Monroe is all awkward and panicky and not sure what to do with his hands. It’s adorable.

Comment by Ace – August 31, 2012 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is the actress pregnant? Her clothes, the camera angles… sure does look like the are hiding a baby bump to me.

Comment by Tammy – August 31, 2012 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, she’s expecting – and I can’t imagine they’re quite ready to write that into the show… ;)

Comment by heather_kaye – August 31, 2012 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It makes me wonder though, what do you get when you mix a blutbad and a fuchsbau? Are there mixed wesen?

Comment by Hannah – August 31, 2012 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’ve wondered about that myself.

Comment by Renee – August 31, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I imagine they could end up having both kinds….I doubt there’s a mixed race out there.

Comment by Shaun – August 31, 2012 09:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Does she have a litter or just one? Of Blutbaus or Fuchsbaden? <3

Comment by Barbie Furtado – August 31, 2012 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yeah she is

Comment by Jessica – August 31, 2012 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah – take a look at their interviews from Comic-com last month. She is very pregnant.

Comment by wordsmith – August 31, 2012 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m thinking soooo…. especially now that they sent her on a “trip” to check on her aunt who had a stroke. Each scene she was in during this last episode, she was “behind” things…sitting at the table, wrapped in the blanket on the bus, etc. I’m thinking she’s pregnant.

Comment by aime – October 6, 2012 10:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They are adorable! I love Monroe and she is absolutely perfect for him. Definitely a 10!

Comment by Kat – August 31, 2012 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Off the adorable scale. No question

Comment by Kate Bundy – August 31, 2012 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i think monroe and rosalee are adorable. but since grimm is a drama not a comedy like happy days, it can have a character like him without thinking he’ll take over the show like fonzie did. plus what with nick and juliette estranged, maybe to not ever get back together (because the fairy tales never addressed that) monroe and rosalee are our romance angle on the show. (plus i’m happy that nick’s partner knows now.)

Comment by Jeri – August 31, 2012 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here. I love this whole fuchsbau and blubod romance they have going on. The show will be better now that Hank knows. Also on a scale of 1 to 10, 10! They’re so cute together <3

Comment by Jeraya – August 31, 2012 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Monroe & Rosalee are completely adorable. In a lot of ways their relationship reminds me of the way that Bud & Harriet were during the early seasons of JAG, a little bit awkward, a little bit clumsy, always very very sweet.

Comment by Regal – August 31, 2012 11:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 10 out of 10! So cute!! They belong together.

Comment by Meg – August 31, 2012 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fantastic! I just felt warm all over watching them. lol These two have become at least as important to me as the lead and his girlfriend. I think they definitely have more chemistry. If Rosalee ever went away I would be seriously considering dropping the show.

Comment by MaryAnn – August 31, 2012 11:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The addition of Bree Turner (Rosalee) as a series regular is what took me from an occasional viewer to a never-miss-an-episode fan. Love Rosalee, love Monroe, LOVE them together. (-:

Comment by Ace – August 31, 2012 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, they are a completely adorable couple, but seriously MaryAnn? Why do feel the need to immediately threaten to boycott a show on the “idea” (an idea that usually comes from your own little head) that something they don’t like will happen. *shakes head in confoundment*

Comment by Melissa – September 3, 2012 10:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love these 2 together…def one of my favorite TV couples. I’m so glad they made Bree a regular on the show.

Comment by Lorie – August 31, 2012 11:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely love Rosalie and Monroe. They are too cute. I’m happy they might at least be happy, since Nick and Juliet are in a sadder place right now.

Comment by Mikaylah – August 31, 2012 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They are pretty cute together. They are great as supporting characters. I wouldn’t want them to be the focus of the show though.

Comment by hachicritter – August 31, 2012 12:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you hachicritter. They are best as supporting characters. Always leave us wanting a little more is what I say.

Comment by Melissa – September 3, 2012 10:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BEST. TV. COUPLE! I’m no shipper. Shippers are annoying as hell. They’re like the one couple I squeak over. I adore them! <3

Comment by Barbie Furtado – August 31, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hope this doesn’t DOOM her.

Comment by Joyce Misura – August 31, 2012 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love those guys! they definitly get a 10!

Comment by Caasi Lee Bartle – August 31, 2012 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love you Caasi. Don’t ever forget that.

Comment by Adam Goodwill – December 14, 2013 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 10+, if I can’t have Monroe, Rosalee is definitely a great match :P

Comment by Jean A. – August 31, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omg, they’re so cute!! I have this horrible feeling that something tragic will happen though. :/

Comment by Josephine Privett – August 31, 2012 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Soooo cute toguether!!! love them!!! Definitly a 10!

Comment by Yukirumo – August 31, 2012 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Absolutely love these two – 10.0 Hope they don’t let them rush it too much though, cause as soon as they become a couple, they have to pull them apart and I want to watch these two come together for a long time.

Comment by Elaine – August 31, 2012 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • CANT WAIT!!!!! :)

Comment by Aylin – August 31, 2012 06:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s so great seeing a post that no one disagrees! <3

Comment by Barbie Furtado – August 31, 2012 09:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So man times, adding a new character doesn’t go over well but in this case, it’s perfect. She’s a great addition, like the actress and the character.

Comment by Barb – September 1, 2012 06:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so cute,,,

Comment by luisa – September 1, 2012 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like Monroe! Sigh…

Comment by Airu Staliogne – September 2, 2012 11:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love them! I rate them a 10 , too. They bring something sweet to a grim show(no pun intended). I love the rest of the cast, but these two are special. Hope that Nick and Juliet get resolved too. That’s so sad. I ‘m wondering what her first reaction to the Captain will be when she sees him?

Comment by jspattzfan – September 3, 2012 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too!! I like Monroe and Rosalee, I think that they add humor and heart. I’m glad that Hank knows now, he’ll definitely add to the fun. I’m okay with Nick and Juliet being broken up though, I want to see what happens when Juliet sees the Captain… also, is the Captain now pure of heart?

Comment by Keren – September 3, 2012 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post