Exclusive Grimm Video: Monroe and Rosalee Sitting in the Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G...

On Monday’s Grimm, Monroe faces his greatest fear: Intimacy!

In the following first look, Rosalee balks at the reformed blutbad’s desire to take their relationship slow and maneuvers her way into his personal mouth space.

RELATED | True Blood Actress Headed to Grimm as [Spoiler]!

Press PLAY below to see his reaction and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: On your internal Cute TV Couples Scale of 1-10, where do these two rate?

1. abbyjo says:

so cute! squee! <3

2. Templar says:

Monroe is the personification of the Fonzie effect. When the supporting cast outshines the lead. Love Grimm, love Nick, crazy about Monroe.

3. Ace says:

On a scale of one to ten… about a 12.5. Love them!

• Ace says:

Rewatching… Seriously, Monroe is all awkward and panicky and not sure what to do with his hands. It’s adorable.

4. Tammy says:

Is the actress pregnant? Her clothes, the camera angles… sure does look like the are hiding a baby bump to me.

5. Kat says:

They are adorable! I love Monroe and she is absolutely perfect for him. Definitely a 10!

6. Kate Bundy says:

Off the adorable scale. No question

7. Jeri says:

i think monroe and rosalee are adorable. but since grimm is a drama not a comedy like happy days, it can have a character like him without thinking he’ll take over the show like fonzie did. plus what with nick and juliette estranged, maybe to not ever get back together (because the fairy tales never addressed that) monroe and rosalee are our romance angle on the show. (plus i’m happy that nick’s partner knows now.)

• Jeraya says:

Same here. I love this whole fuchsbau and blubod romance they have going on. The show will be better now that Hank knows. Also on a scale of 1 to 10, 10! They’re so cute together <3

8. Regal says:

Monroe & Rosalee are completely adorable. In a lot of ways their relationship reminds me of the way that Bud & Harriet were during the early seasons of JAG, a little bit awkward, a little bit clumsy, always very very sweet.

9. Meg says:

10 out of 10! So cute!! They belong together.

10. MaryAnn says:

Fantastic! I just felt warm all over watching them. lol These two have become at least as important to me as the lead and his girlfriend. I think they definitely have more chemistry. If Rosalee ever went away I would be seriously considering dropping the show.

• Ace says:

The addition of Bree Turner (Rosalee) as a series regular is what took me from an occasional viewer to a never-miss-an-episode fan. Love Rosalee, love Monroe, LOVE them together. (-:

• Melissa says:

I agree, they are a completely adorable couple, but seriously MaryAnn? Why do feel the need to immediately threaten to boycott a show on the “idea” (an idea that usually comes from your own little head) that something they don’t like will happen. *shakes head in confoundment*

11. Lorie says:

I love these 2 together…def one of my favorite TV couples. I’m so glad they made Bree a regular on the show.

12. Mikaylah says:

I absolutely love Rosalie and Monroe. They are too cute. I’m happy they might at least be happy, since Nick and Juliet are in a sadder place right now.

13. hachicritter says:

They are pretty cute together. They are great as supporting characters. I wouldn’t want them to be the focus of the show though.

• Melissa says:

I agree with you hachicritter. They are best as supporting characters. Always leave us wanting a little more is what I say.

14. BEST. TV. COUPLE! I’m no shipper. Shippers are annoying as hell. They’re like the one couple I squeak over. I adore them! <3

15. Joyce Misura says:

Hope this doesn’t DOOM her.

16. love those guys! they definitly get a 10!

17. Jean A. says:

10+, if I can’t have Monroe, Rosalee is definitely a great match :P

18. Omg, they’re so cute!! I have this horrible feeling that something tragic will happen though. :/

19. Yukirumo says:

Soooo cute toguether!!! love them!!! Definitly a 10!

20. Elaine says:

Absolutely love these two – 10.0 Hope they don’t let them rush it too much though, cause as soon as they become a couple, they have to pull them apart and I want to watch these two come together for a long time.

21. Aylin says:

CANT WAIT!!!!! :)

22. It’s so great seeing a post that no one disagrees! <3

23. Barb says:

So man times, adding a new character doesn’t go over well but in this case, it’s perfect. She’s a great addition, like the actress and the character.

24. luisa says:

so cute,,,

25. Airu Staliogne says:

I really like Monroe! Sigh…

26. jspattzfan says:

Love them! I rate them a 10 , too. They bring something sweet to a grim show(no pun intended). I love the rest of the cast, but these two are special. Hope that Nick and Juliet get resolved too. That’s so sad. I ‘m wondering what her first reaction to the Captain will be when she sees him?

• Keren says:

Me too!! I like Monroe and Rosalee, I think that they add humor and heart. I’m glad that Hank knows now, he’ll definitely add to the fun. I’m okay with Nick and Juliet being broken up though, I want to see what happens when Juliet sees the Captain… also, is the Captain now pure of heart?