Good Wife Season 4 Promo Delivers Loyal Alicia, Free Will, Rough Sex and Kung-Fu Kalinda

“Stronger” and “sexier” are the two words CBS’ promo department uses to sum up The Good Wife Season 4 — but after watching this first look at what’s coming, you’ll surely find other adjectives.

PHOTOS | Good Wife Hot Shots: Alicia Meets Kalinda’s Hubby! [Spoiler] Is in Trouble With the Law!

In this promo, you’ll see Kristin Chenoweth’s news reporter grill Alicia about her commitment to gubernatorial candidate Peter, as well as get two very different tastes for how things can be between Kalinda and her ex-husband (played by Marc Warren).

RELATED | Kristin Chenoweth Bows Out of The Good Wife Following Head Injury

Press PLAY now to see for yourself what Season 4 has in store, starting Sunday, Sept. 30, where the legal drama now must face off against ABC’s super-soapy Revenge.

1. slizabeth says:

This is the show I am most looking forward to seeing this fall. Love every minute of it.

2. Wow, I am so excited for the new season! Kalinda and her husband look like they will be incredible to watch!

3. Lucy says:

Sigh. I don’t like both the tastes. And I bet Matt Czuchry signed another lousy contract for season 4.

4. aftvjunkie says:

OMG OMG OMG OMG Dying Dying Dying !!! … I have no WORDS !!!!

5. Shannon says:

Excited to see Marc Warren. Loved him on Hustle!

6. Em says:

Yes! I feel like I’ve been waiting for this promo for so long! I’m so excited!!! One month until The Good Wife starts back up again! :)

7. BH says:

So excited! Can’t wait for season 4!

8. Saint Alicia says:

YESSS!! Premiere can’t come soon enough! And I am all over Nick and Kalinda — HOT. Do your thang!

9. rachelle says:

omg, i’m sooooooo excited!! promos for The Good Wife and Castle all in the same week??? and they both premiere in the same week!!! lol, i’d say i can die happy now, but i don’t wanna die before my 2 favorite shows come back!! =D

10. Ana says:

Have to admit, I only watch because of Kalinda. She never disappoints. So looking forward to this. Not fair that its against Revenge, another fave. It’s going to be tough to decide which one to watch live….

• Christian says:

Football delays make this an easy decision. I’m not gonna wait til 9:37 to watch Good Wife live when I can just watch Revenge beginning right on the hour and I don’t have to constantly flip back and forth to see the precise time it starts. Plus CBS usually puts their shows up on demand the same night and don’t make you sit through the commercials like FOX, ABC and NBC do.

• Nancy says:

Surprised TGW did as well as it did last year with all the football over runs. Easy choice for me too. Revenge live and DVR TGW.

11. CLW says:

I can not wait for season four of the The Good Wife!! I love this show.

12. pistacchio says:

<3<3<3<3 Love this show! <3<3<3<3

13. A says:

Ugh I’m in Canada and I can’t see it. :(
    Anyone know any other international links I can see it at?

14. Loni says:

Totally lame that two of my favorite shows go head to head: Revenge and The Good Wife.

15. Olive says:

Best show on Primetime

16. llws88 says:

Oh damn…Revenge vs. The Good Wife!….TGW is definitely losing that battle…not because its not an excellent show but because of the NFL delays. It was a major turnoff for people last year, clearly CBS doesn’t care about how it affected the TGW ratings….with Revenge in the same slot….people will just wait to watch TGW later and skip to an ‘on time’ Revenge sighs

17. llws88 says:

Alicia’s hair <3!!!

oh how I cannot wait for this new season!!!!

18. Rick says:

Looks great, and excited about Kalinda finally having her story featured heavily on the show. I don’t see how it’s a choice — KALINDA over Revenge hands down! Plus — I read that Jill Flint is back on TGW as FBI Agent Lana so, this takes the vote.

19. Ela says:

Can’t wait for season 4! Alicia’s hair is much better! ♥

20. Ethan says:

Ugh, Alicia should leave Peter already. Her answer to Kristen’s question shows how much she has regressed. Move on already. On the up side, her hair is much better looking.

I am excited about Kalinda and Marc Warren seems like a good match for her. But that kung-fu scene in the elevator is laughable. I hope the full scene is better.

21. Sara says:

So, I’ll have to wait another 30 days for this?! I’m dying, really. Kalinda and Nick, I need to have them and their craziness on my screen right now!

22. The Good Wife should move to ABC and join the Castle marketing team. CBS demonstrates very little concern for ratings by placing it near the nfl games. I am not happy at all with Alicia’s allegiance to the scum Peter. I love marriage but Peter should understand forgiveness does not equate to reconciliation. I hope season 4 is better than sea 3 however..I watched every single episode because it is simply one of the most well written shows on TV.

23. Lena says:

The BEST new show on TV was Revenge! The Good Wife looks great too!

24. Melissa says:

Am I the only one who gave up on Revenge? I am a serious drama addict, but got completely bored with it, so I am thrilled TGW will only be competing with one other show – The Walking Dead!