Fall TV Preview

Good Wife Season 4 Promo Delivers Loyal Alicia, Free Will, Rough Sex and Kung-Fu Kalinda

“Stronger” and “sexier” are the two words CBS’ promo department uses to sum up The Good Wife Season 4 — but after watching this first look at what’s coming, you’ll surely find other adjectives.

PHOTOS | Good Wife Hot Shots: Alicia Meets Kalinda’s Hubby! [Spoiler] Is in Trouble With the Law!

In this promo, you’ll see Kristin Chenoweth’s news reporter grill Alicia about her commitment to gubernatorial candidate Peter, as well as get two very different tastes for how things can be between Kalinda and her ex-husband (played by Marc Warren).

RELATED | Kristin Chenoweth Bows Out of The Good Wife Following Head Injury

Press PLAY now to see for yourself what Season 4 has in store, starting Sunday, Sept. 30, where the legal drama now must face off against ABC’s super-soapy Revenge.

Comments (32)

• This is the show I am most looking forward to seeing this fall. Love every minute of it.

Comment by slizabeth – August 30, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • True dat!

Comment by Chris G. – August 30, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Second that!

Comment by Isabel – August 30, 2012 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Also, Alicia’s hair looks so much better! And the Kalinda/Nick scenes look exciting. S4 is set to be amazing. Best network tv show for sure.

Comment by Isabel – August 30, 2012 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yes, Alicia’s hair in S3 was fugly.

Comment by Hurley – August 31, 2012 03:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, I am so excited for the new season! Kalinda and her husband look like they will be incredible to watch!

Comment by Caitlin Garafola – August 30, 2012 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sigh. I don’t like both the tastes. And I bet Matt Czuchry signed another lousy contract for season 4.

Comment by Lucy – August 30, 2012 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG OMG OMG OMG Dying Dying Dying !!! … I have no WORDS !!!!

Comment by aftvjunkie – August 30, 2012 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Excited to see Marc Warren. Loved him on Hustle!

Comment by Shannon – August 30, 2012 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! I feel like I’ve been waiting for this promo for so long! I’m so excited!!! One month until The Good Wife starts back up again! :)

Comment by Em – August 30, 2012 03:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited! Can’t wait for season 4!

Comment by BH – August 30, 2012 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YESSS!! Premiere can’t come soon enough! And I am all over Nick and Kalinda — HOT. Do your thang!

Comment by Saint Alicia – August 30, 2012 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • omg, i’m sooooooo excited!! promos for The Good Wife and Castle all in the same week??? and they both premiere in the same week!!! lol, i’d say i can die happy now, but i don’t wanna die before my 2 favorite shows come back!! =D

Comment by rachelle – August 30, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Have to admit, I only watch because of Kalinda. She never disappoints. So looking forward to this. Not fair that its against Revenge, another fave. It’s going to be tough to decide which one to watch live….

Comment by Ana – August 30, 2012 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Football delays make this an easy decision. I’m not gonna wait til 9:37 to watch Good Wife live when I can just watch Revenge beginning right on the hour and I don’t have to constantly flip back and forth to see the precise time it starts. Plus CBS usually puts their shows up on demand the same night and don’t make you sit through the commercials like FOX, ABC and NBC do.

Comment by Christian – August 30, 2012 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Surprised TGW did as well as it did last year with all the football over runs. Easy choice for me too. Revenge live and DVR TGW.

Comment by Nancy – August 31, 2012 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can not wait for season four of the The Good Wife!! I love this show.

Comment by CLW – August 30, 2012 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • <3<3<3<3 Love this show! <3<3<3<3

Comment by pistacchio – August 30, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh I’m in Canada and I can’t see it. :(
    Anyone know any other international links I can see it at?

Comment by A – August 30, 2012 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ditto. :-(

Comment by Kvivik – August 31, 2012 04:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes, me too… I want to see this promo!!!!!!!!!

Comment by AlbTrex – September 1, 2012 08:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally lame that two of my favorite shows go head to head: Revenge and The Good Wife.

Comment by Loni – August 30, 2012 09:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Best show on Primetime

Comment by Olive – August 30, 2012 10:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh damn…Revenge vs. The Good Wife!….TGW is definitely losing that battle…not because its not an excellent show but because of the NFL delays. It was a major turnoff for people last year, clearly CBS doesn’t care about how it affected the TGW ratings….with Revenge in the same slot….people will just wait to watch TGW later and skip to an ‘on time’ Revenge sighs

Comment by llws88 – August 30, 2012 11:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Alicia’s hair <3!!!

oh how I cannot wait for this new season!!!!

Comment by llws88 – August 30, 2012 11:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looks great, and excited about Kalinda finally having her story featured heavily on the show. I don’t see how it’s a choice — KALINDA over Revenge hands down! Plus — I read that Jill Flint is back on TGW as FBI Agent Lana so, this takes the vote.

Comment by Rick – August 31, 2012 02:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait for season 4! Alicia’s hair is much better! ♥

Comment by Ela – August 31, 2012 02:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, Alicia should leave Peter already. Her answer to Kristen’s question shows how much she has regressed. Move on already. On the up side, her hair is much better looking.

I am excited about Kalinda and Marc Warren seems like a good match for her. But that kung-fu scene in the elevator is laughable. I hope the full scene is better.

Comment by Ethan – August 31, 2012 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, I’ll have to wait another 30 days for this?! I’m dying, really. Kalinda and Nick, I need to have them and their craziness on my screen right now!

Comment by Sara – August 31, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Good Wife should move to ABC and join the Castle marketing team. CBS demonstrates very little concern for ratings by placing it near the nfl games. I am not happy at all with Alicia’s allegiance to the scum Peter. I love marriage but Peter should understand forgiveness does not equate to reconciliation. I hope season 4 is better than sea 3 however..I watched every single episode because it is simply one of the most well written shows on TV.

Comment by Melody Baker (@evangml) – September 1, 2012 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The BEST new show on TV was Revenge! The Good Wife looks great too!

Comment by Lena – September 2, 2012 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one who gave up on Revenge? I am a serious drama addict, but got completely bored with it, so I am thrilled TGW will only be competing with one other show – The Walking Dead!

Comment by Melissa – September 3, 2012 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post