Raising Hope Season 3 First Look: Meet Sabrina's Family, Plus Wedding Bells for ‘Sabrimmy’?!

Raising Hope’s Season 3 opener puts the “fun” in funeral, and we’ve got a sneak peek for you.

This preview of the season premiere shows the Chance family in merry mourning form as they attend a memorial for Sabrina’s Nana, “the most despicable character” according to portrayer – and Alfred Hitchcock muse – Tippi Hedren. The somber occasion is also where we meet Sabrina’s mom, the narcissistic Tamara (played by Hedren’s real-life daughter, Melanie Griffith).

RELATED | Exclusive: Saturday Night Live Alum Jenny Slate Has Chance Encounter on Raising Hope

In addition, cast members Lucas Neff, Shannon Woodward, Martha Plimpton and Cloris Leachman tease what’s ahead. For instance, will “Sabrimmy” be able to weather Nana’s will, which might stipulate that Sabrina has to be married before she can inherit some property?

Press PLAY below, then hit the comments with your thoughts! Raising Hope returns to Fox on Tuesday, Oct. 2 at 8/7c.

1. Peter says:

And once again the UK is apparently excluded from watching videos from America. Seriously guys you won indepenance 230 years ago. Time to forgive? Forget? Let me watch the damn videos??

2. Trina says:

They won’t show up in Canada either – 200th anniversary of the War of 1812 – the burning down of the White House still rankles I quess :)

3. Not in USA either.Sorry.

4. I’m annoyed that Fox isn’t doing enough to promote Raising Hope. I know that it doesn’t have it’s premier the same week as New Girl, Ben and Kate and The Mindy Project, but Fox has printed ads for their Tuesday night line up that don’t included it at all! The make it seem like New Girl airs twice! and while I like New Girl, Raising Hope needs some love from the network.

5. Jami says:

I love this show!

6. Strepsi says:

The New Girl is okay, but RAISING HOPE is now the 2nd funniest show on TV for me! (Happy Endings, Raising Hope, Modern Family)

7. JJack says:

I did NOT want to like this show when it first came out, but I have to admit – it’s one of the few shows that actually makes me laugh out loud. Twisted but hilarious… can’t wait for next season.

8. Sarah says:

I love this show, and this is absolutely brilliant and HILARIOUS casting! Can’t wait!

9. Melissa29 says:

Raising Hope is such an underrated little show. Too bad it’s not getting the promotion that the other, almost as good Fox comedies are getting. And Garret Dillahunt is such a charming guy.

10. Em H says:

Haven’t we already met Sabrina’s parents?