Fall TV Preview

Grey's Anatomy Exclusive: Season 9 to Feature a Wedding — But Who Is Getting Hitched?

Get More: Fall TV Preview, News, Scoop

Grey's Anotomy WeddingExtra! Extra! Somebody’s getting married!

No, we’re not channeling the show-stopping closing number from The Muppets Take Manhattan — we’re previewing Grey’s Anatomy‘s upcoming Season 9.

Series creator Shonda Rhimes tells TVLine exclusively that the ABC drama’s new season will find one of the show’s couples exchanging “I dos.”

“We are going to have a wedding this season,” Rhimes confirmed. “But that’s all I’m going to say.”

VIDEO | Lost (and NSFW)  Grey’s Anatomy Scene Features Jackson, Mark and ‘Sex Play’

Considering that three of the show’s main duos — Derek/Mer, Cristina/Owen, Callie/Arizona — have already taken the plunge, that leaves Bailey/Ben and Jackson/April as the perceived frontrunners.

Of course, a lot can happen over the course of a 24-episode season. For instance, Rhimes reveals that longtime bachelor Alex will at long last exorcize the ghost of Izzie. “I feel like it’s time,” she says. “We’re going to watch Alex really grow up and step up this season and find real love with somebody who doesn’t leave him for once.”

Another possible nuptial scenario: Adele’s ongoing losing battle with Alzheimer’s could clear the way for the Chief to marry Jackson’s mom, Catherine (Debbie Allen, who is confirmed to return).

Who do you think will walk down the aisle in Season 9? Hit the comments with your predictions. And remember, Season 9 of Grey’s Anatomy premieres Thursday, Sept. 27 at 9/8c.

Comments (116)

• Derek/Meredith might have an actual wedding. If not, I’m going to say Bailey/Ben since I’m pretty sure they’re already engaged.

Comment by popculturewithkyle – August 29, 2012 02:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They did have an actual wedding at city hall when they wanted to adopt so I don’t think that’s them!

Comment by Marie – August 29, 2012 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • But mer -Der already got married at city hall

Comment by audrey – September 6, 2012 02:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I honestly think, within the next 24 episodes, Bailey and Ben’s relationship will take a turn for the worst and they’ll end up break up. And guess who will be there to comfort her again. Chief!!! I think Bailey and Chief will then get back together – getting married towards the end of the season!

Comment by Keyandre – September 29, 2012 05:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • O.O… i don’t think they were ever together before though… Their relationship is really nice and we can see that they are close but it’s more like she is the one who speaks up when no one dare and she is not afraid of the Chief and he let her get away with it. That’s how i see their relationship. But it never been romantic between those two…

Comment by momo – September 30, 2012 01:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ben/Bailey. Chandra Wilson or Shonda (can’t recall which) already said it in an interview a couple of weeks ago.

Comment by Elyse – August 29, 2012 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, I saw that too, and she was just speculating. She didn’t actually confirm they’d marry. (Which is good cuz I do *not* like him, lol).

Comment by Lauren – August 29, 2012 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lol its Chandra Wilson (bailey) .. :)
      Shonda is the creator

Comment by l – September 5, 2012 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the chief and jackson’s mom are going to hookup but a wedding is not in play, it would be too soon for the chief… i think they will just enjoy each other’s company

Comment by jessedanie – August 29, 2012 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Boring, there’s nothing interesting who can get married, except for Bailey and Ben which is boring.

Comment by Sara – August 29, 2012 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bailey and Ben are already engaged….so….yeah.
    But then again, it’s Grey’s. Stranger things have happened. Ghost Denny, anybody?

Comment by ktbanks – August 29, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Denny

Comment by kristen – September 26, 2012 08:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, technically Mer/Der never officially married. It’s only Post-It note official, right? Maybe this is all a bait-and-switch for us to speculate on those other couples but then finalize those nuptials for what will hopefully be its sunset season.

Comment by Paul B – August 29, 2012 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Meredith and Derek got officially married at the courthouse.

Comment by Elyse – August 29, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Derek & Meredith got married, but did not have a “WEDDING”. Would be cool to see them have an AWESOME WEDDING at their new home. Little Zola being the flower girl,and all the others participating.

Comment by L. Raylene Sparks – September 5, 2012 06:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They JOP’d it so they could adopt Zola. I am personally hoping it’s just Bailey and Ben because Avery is way too interesting to be weighted down by the snoozefest that is April Kepner for longer than a few more episodes.

Comment by Ari – August 29, 2012 05:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • this

Comment by justjack – August 30, 2012 07:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lol… April is kind of a spazzy mess after failing her boards though. Who knows? It could be fun.

Comment by Ashley Sanchez – September 26, 2012 06:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, if it will be Miranda & Ben – I expect either she says ‘no’ or he dies at the wedding… April and Jackson doesn’t sound that bad…

Comment by Lubomir Raykov – August 29, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think April and Jackson…..she’s gonna turn up pregnant and they are gonna get married. I like them together for some odd reason.

Comment by Tina – September 6, 2012 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. I see April turning up pregnant. Being a virgin and wanting to wait, I’m assuming that she wasn’t taking birthcontrol!

Comment by Tereasa – September 6, 2012 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OK A question. Have Derek/Mer ever had a ‘real’ wedding? just wondering if they could be doing that.

Comment by Joy – August 29, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They got legally married in White wedding in season 7.

Comment by Sara – August 29, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes Mer and Der are already officially marry. They did it, in S7 when they were in the process of adopting Zola.

Comment by Madworld430 – August 29, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t really care who gets married but I loved the Muppets Take Manhattan clip!

Comment by Kim – August 29, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope that it is none of the couples mentioned above (Jackson/April, Bailey/Ben, Webber/Catherine) and is instead a couple that is being introduced early on and we will watch their relationship blossom in that direction throughout season 9.

Comment by the girl – August 29, 2012 02:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m hoping for a happy end for Alex and it looks like I’m going to get my wish. It would be awesome if he is the one getting married, but even so one season maybe isn’t realistic seeing as he has a lot of growing up to do.

Comment by Els – August 29, 2012 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’d just be happy if they’d give him a decent storyline!

Comment by Tonya – August 29, 2012 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I just really hope he took the job offer instead of staying at Seattle Grace. Plus being happy and having a woman stay for once -and not go crazy maybe?

Comment by Heather Heistand – September 26, 2012 07:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lexie & Mark in heaven

…this show has done far more stupid $hit than that before…it really wouldn’t surprise me!

Comment by Tonya – August 29, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I stopped watching, but I would tune in for a Lexi/Mark heaven wedding. . .:)

Comment by LovesMcSteamy_Lexipedia – August 29, 2012 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • if they can make a If/then episode they can make a heaven episode too, and I would love to see a wedding there <3 Slexie

Comment by Sara Sleegers (@Saartje90) – August 29, 2012 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Why a heaven wedding? Did they die! I haven’t watched this show I’m forever, I think the story line has gotten terrible:\

Comment by Mary.m155 – August 29, 2012 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They why are you asking?

Comment by Gladys – August 29, 2012 08:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Lexie died in the season finale, and Mark is most likely going to kick it in the premiere.

Comment by Tonya – August 30, 2012 03:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • What do you mean Mark is going to die ? I love him

Comment by Barb – September 5, 2012 04:12 PM PDT
    • Im right there for a Sexie Heaven Wedding. If not that, sorry. I dont really care who else is getting married. I am officially over Greys after Lexie’s death :(

Comment by Naazneen – August 30, 2012 12:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • So much this. So much!

Comment by Carly – September 5, 2012 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I do not understand why a lot of people are turning against the show for killing off the Lexi character. It was the ACTRESS’ choice to go, she wanted to spend more time with her family! The show gives her what she wants and now all these people are hating and dissing the show for giving an actress what she wanted and needed! They couldn’t force her to stay once her contract was up anyway. Come on people, lets respect someone’s wishes and be more understanding and compassionate about the situation! We all loved Lexi and Chyler but her family needs her more than we do.

Comment by Laura – September 26, 2012 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I totally agree with you, I mean, it’s really not like they wanted to kill her

Comment by Mariana Barrios – November 2, 2012 01:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The whole Seattle Grace staff r all in the Same family already I mean like

George,Callie,Arizona,Sofia,Mark,Lexie,Merideth/Zola,Derek,Amelia,Addison

Cristina-Godmother to the babies and uncle Owen

Chief Webber,Katherine Avery,Jackon,April

now Bailey,Tuck,Ben

Poor Uncle Alex gets left out unless he finds a girl

You could include like basically like Izzie/Karev Izzie/George under family for Callie since she did marry him

Comment by Sofia Robbin Sloan-Torres – August 29, 2012 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m soooo impressed. And I totally mean that sincerely (it’s sometimes hard to tell on the internet). WOW!

Comment by twilight123 – August 29, 2012 06:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Callie and Arizona have a real legal wedding since gays can now officially marry in Seattle

Comment by Sofia Robbin Sloan-Torres – August 29, 2012 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Unfortunately, not until after November. The anti-gay folks got enough signatures to force a vote on the legalization of same-sex marriages in WA.

Comment by John – August 29, 2012 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Really?? People are stupid.

Comment by Hurley – August 30, 2012 05:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I know! People are really stupid. I mean, can’t those anti-gay people just understand that people can be whoever they want and that they shouldn’t care about them being who they are?

Comment by jkfg98 – October 29, 2012 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think they might have Christina and Owen divorce and then get back together. It’s not too much of a stretch. I would hate it if Richard married Jackson’s mom even if Adele passed in this season’s premiere, it would just be too soon. Also, April and Jackson would need more time, that would be rushed. Bailey and Ben would be the safe bet if they work through everything.

Comment by Emma – August 29, 2012 02:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That was my thought. They divorce, then re-marry after they have really “thought it through” or sth.

Comment by Izzie Duquette – September 20, 2012 01:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m digging the idea of a heaven wedding for Lexi and Mark! Denny could officiate, George could walk Lexi down the aisle, and all of those interns from Mercy West whose names I can’t remember (Percy? And the woman with really short hair?) could round out the wedding party. Meredith’s mom could be the organist, and Mer/Der’s dead dog could carry the rings on a pillow strapped to his collar. They’ve done weirder things…

Comment by Liz – August 29, 2012 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh my god… This would be amazing. Lol.

Comment by Mikaylah – August 29, 2012 02:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would be hilarious and sweet, but they are never getting them all back. Too bad.

Comment by Els – August 29, 2012 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh my god, now this is all I want season 9 to be.

Comment by RS – August 29, 2012 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thumbs up Liz! We’re on the same wave length! Don’t forget all the dead parents…Lexie’s mom, George’s dad…you know they all hang out now. The Seattle Grace mercy death section of heaven.

Comment by Tonya – August 29, 2012 03:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that would be so amazing and sweet to c all those that we have lots in the past 9 seasons

Comment by Steph – August 29, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it would be much too soon for Richard, even if it was at the end of the season. I guess I could see Bailey and Ben, but I actually don’t think they’re going to work out. Although nowadays, a wedding doesn’t necessarily mean they’ll be married long. I kinda wish it will be April and Jackson, just because I love them so much and hope they work through their issues this season. I need happy, because I will be in a deep dark place with Lexie dead and Mark gone.

Comment by Mikaylah – August 29, 2012 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think there could be a Der/Mer wedding. A REAL wedding with a beautiful dress, baby Zola bringing the rings, party and the hole SGMW (or should I say Seattle Grey Mery Death?! ) docs as guests!

Comment by Katha – August 29, 2012 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • a re-wedding might be possible,but I doubt it.

Comment by Shaun – August 30, 2012 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My dream couple would be Bailey and the Chief!

Comment by J V Smith – August 29, 2012 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sorry, but I want Izzy back with Alex. The rest of the wedding ideas are just boring.

Comment by Linderella – August 29, 2012 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree. Katherine Heigl said she wanted to come back; what’s the holdup? I can’t imagine seeing Alex with anyone but Izzie. Hmm, maybe Ava “Rebecca”?

Comment by Greys – August 30, 2012 07:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about like Mark and Lexie’s ashes or Mark and Lexie’s ashes together what if Callie does the right there and gets them married n buried together?

I live the Bailey and Chief Idea for me it’s always been seeing them together they would e a good pick for each other

Comment by Sofia Robbin Sloan-Torres – August 29, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • can you marry the dead?

Comment by Hannah – August 30, 2012 02:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m sorry, but did anyone else just think “Who Cares???” Everything on this show is been there done that have the t-shirt.
    Although, Alex getting some story lines is a good thing!

Comment by Danielle H – August 29, 2012 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • maybe instead of slapping Alex around with his love interest they will give him one that sticks?

Comment by ggny – August 29, 2012 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This doesn’t feel like much of a spoiler considering that Ben and Bailey were talking marriage last season. I’m more excited about Alex finding true love and finally getting over Izzie.

Comment by Ana – August 29, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! That should’ve happened a long time ago!

Comment by Tina – August 29, 2012 07:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s probably some lame bait-and-switch, like a patient-of-the-week getting married in the hospital as their dying wish.

Comment by Erin – August 29, 2012 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thinking a shotgun wedding for April/Jackson after she finds out she’s pregnant… That would be interesting.

Comment by sheikia – August 29, 2012 03:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I suspect this is the case. It would make sense. The fake out is that Bailey and Ben are engaged, and so it would be typical of Grey’s to have them be the couple that doesn’t marry. The show always does fake outs like that. And I’m pretty sure condoms were the last thing on Jackson or April’s mind in the bathroom. So this scenario is the one I think is coming.

Comment by Yolo – August 29, 2012 04:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wedding Spoiler=Not really a spoiler
    Muppets reference= AWESOME!!!!!

Comment by Frankie – August 29, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s got to be a Mark/Addison wedding! That gives both actors a way to walk away from the shows. Mark will realize his one true love is dead and gone so he will go down and get Addison. She’s always been his fall to girl. And that will help her out of the Sam/what’s his name problem.

Comment by Brigitte – August 29, 2012 04:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know I’m in the minority, but I always thought Mark’s one true love WAS Addison. They had MUCH better chemistry than he and Lexie ever did! I’m sad she’s dead and everything, but I never liked them together. I do think Shonda is making a huge mistake getting rid of Eric Dane, however!

Comment by Tina – August 29, 2012 07:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wohhooo another “wedding mystery”. These things get old. One season ago I used to be very excited. Now I am really dreading the next season. I hope Shonda will pleasantly surprise me. If you expectations are low it can only get better for you…

Comment by Svenja – August 29, 2012 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • SVENJA
      It’s like were TWINS I am dreding 9Th season of Gtry(swithout Lexie & Mark even though Bailey still there that great. I’M hoping for A Twist from Shonda later on in the season. And LEXIE and MARK ARE REALLY ALIVE. AND WE GET SEE THEIR WEDDING. I WOULD LOVE IT AND THAT’S WHATS MEANT TO BE. PLEASE SHONDA!

Comment by Tiffany – August 29, 2012 07:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I meant Grey’s not Gtry

Comment by Tiffany – August 29, 2012 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who said Mark was dead?

Comment by forwarddad – August 29, 2012 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please be Jackson and April – PLEASE be Jackson and April! No offense to Ben and Bailey but cmon… Japril are awesome!

Comment by Sarah – August 29, 2012 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It should be Lexie and Mark but oh wait…..This show is so going down hill.

Comment by FairyTaleLover – August 29, 2012 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I use to love anticipating Greys this year nothing but dread. Bring Sloan back!!

Comment by Kate O'Leary – August 29, 2012 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Don’t even care about this spoiler honestly…

Comment by Hojana – August 29, 2012 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And yet, here you are typing after reading it. Funny, that.

Comment by Gretchen – August 30, 2012 05:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hate April/Jackson (she needed to be booted off instead of Teddy or Lexie. Or ESPECIALLY Mark. Boo!). Hate Bailey/Ben (I SOOOOO loved her with the hot naughty nurse–bring him back!). The Chief/Catherine were fun…and had GREAT chemistry. I hope it’s them. But I disagree with most of what Shonda does (yet I can’t stop watching), so it’ll probably be one of the first two couples. Again, I say BOO!!

Comment by Tina – August 29, 2012 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What if its a spontaneous, drunken accidental wedding? Like between acquaintances who would never in their right minds marry? With so many changeups coming this season, and the new faces, its not out of the realm of possibility.

Comment by Sandra – August 29, 2012 08:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Like Chief and April? I’d kind of dig that, LOL! Maybe it’d bring some life and fun to that crap of a show.

Comment by Abby – August 29, 2012 09:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Interesting that Debbie Allen will be back. For how long though?

Comment by Ally Oop – August 29, 2012 11:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Interesting to hear about Debbie Allen returning. I think her presence on the show will be great. I wonder how long she’ll be on the show…

Comment by Ally Oop – August 29, 2012 11:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • mark and Lexie ! OOOh why not ?? ^^” anyway I will no longer watch now that lexie is dead so I can always hope !

Comment by lothiriel – August 30, 2012 01:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, it could be Cristina & Owen. If they did get a divorce, maybe they will remarry?

Comment by Liz – August 30, 2012 02:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Id like to see it be Alex but it really be a flash forward and we have to wait until th end or midway through the season to see who the bride is like How I Met Your Mother or Revenge-esque! Wouldn’t that be fun! Especially if it was izzie!!!!! I could also
    Go for a heaven wedding with mark and Lexie. Give me so closure! Lol

Comment by Meres – August 30, 2012 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel like after Izzie every girl Alex has dated, I disliked a lot. So I hope they introduce a character that I can actually like and see him with. Of course she will probably die in next season.

Comment by cas – August 30, 2012 07:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Callie/Arizona

End of 8×23

“Don’t ever leave,Promise me that right now.”

“I’m not going anywhere I promise.”

Plane crashes

Callie flies to Boise looking for her wife

Boise Memorial-sorry Mam u can’t see her

Callie-damn it she’s my wife like hell ur not gonna let me see her!

Boise Memorial-Do you have proof?!

Callie-”No, but..I..we have rings and if you don’t let me see her I will sue u my mother is a damn good lawyer!”

Callie and Arizona will get some kind of paperwork in Order to be legally married so Boise Memorial can’t make any decisions with Callie seeing Arizona’s leg/injuries first.

Comment by Sofia Robbin Sloan-Torres – August 30, 2012 09:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Abit of inside info??? I’m hoping that Mark & Callie get together after Arizona dies…that would allow Sofia her bio-parents. A gurl can dream….can’t she??

Comment by Lori Nielson – September 9, 2012 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m with u I think it will be Mark and Callie. Not sure about Arizona dying tho

Comment by Mir – September 27, 2012 05:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it’ll be Bailey and Ben.

Comment by Jayson – August 30, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who cares.

I’m sorry, I loved last season… Until Shonda throw everything in the trash with last two episodes, the plane crash and Lexie getting killed… And I know, Chyler asked to leave, but COME ON, they could have written her out in a better way!!!
    They could have make Mark finally choose her instead of his “family”, because “THEY WERE MEANT TO BE”! (he is just a “sperm donor” to Sofia, she is not actually “his daughter”!!). We wanted that wedding, we wanted that couple. We wanted them riding in the sunset together… :(

Who cares about April (most annoying character EVER!) & Jackson (most useless character EVER), or Bailey & Ben (i like them, but I’m not actually waiting for their wedding!).

Comment by Albtrex – August 30, 2012 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BRING ADDISON SHEPHARD BACK, THIS SHOW IS GOING DOWN HILL TO FAST, I LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHING SCANDAL MORE THAN GREYS NOW…..SORRY SHONDA YOU LOST ME, THE STORYLINES ARE TIRED AND ALMOST PREDICTABLE…..SINCE WE ARE TALKING FAR FETCHED, SHOOTS BRING GEORGE AND IZZIE BACK, RE-CAST ISAIAH WASHINGTON AND LETS GET SOME REAL CLOSURE WITH HIM AND YANG. I MEAN WHY NOT BRING ELLIS GREY BACK

Comment by QUEEEEEN – September 5, 2012 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think Lexi/Mark too. Who knows, anything could happen on this show. Can’t wait

Comment by oyk – September 6, 2012 12:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Shoot, I forgot Lexi got killed in that plane crash.

Comment by oyk – September 6, 2012 12:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • its ben and bailey 4 sure!

Comment by miriam – September 7, 2012 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i want izzie and alex to be togather again

Comment by sania – September 11, 2012 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How come nobody mentioned Mark with his CURRENT girlfriend, not Lexie/Adison????

Comment by Tzippy – September 12, 2012 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ok.. So I think that Shonda has made this show sad for me… And Lexi’s death? I think that was a wrong decision… That character should have lived! Season 9 had better have proper closures! As for the wedding, I DO HOPE that it ISN’T Avery and April! He’s character is too interesting for Avery’s character!

Comment by Tinu – September 16, 2012 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post