GH_Burton_300

Get More:

GH_Burton_300

Comments (11)

• I will miss Jason so much .I don’t to see him go This is my most favorite soap.I will miss Jason

Comment by Linda cappony – October 16, 2012 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i’m so upset that jason is leaving gh. he just got back with sam. plus he will never know danny was his. just not right my favorite soap. never miss a day of watching. he should stay just a little longer. we don’t need his brother back to mess up his son’s life.

Comment by linda – November 2, 2012 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am going to miss Jason, he such a good actor. Why did he had to quit, after he got back with Sam. Well, Good Luck Jason with your real life family.

Comment by Consuelo Villarreal – October 22, 2012 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • when things went bad for my life, ur part at GH made me strong. Best of luck Steve, I will miss you at GH and I will miss GH. You r lvn and so will I from watching, thats how it is with fans.

Comment by karen ann yautzy – October 22, 2012 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We still have Sonny……

Comment by Saraaj – October 22, 2012 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It upsets me that he is leaving the show. I’m so upset with ABC as the other two soaps I have watched for as long as I can remember are no longer playing. Now they are going to mess with the last soap I watch. The show won’t be the same. I guess they’ll cancel this one next!

Comment by Barbara Biondi – October 23, 2012 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jason and Sam have to stay together. He can’t leave the show. It wont be the same with out him!!

Comment by shauna – October 23, 2012 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • All the best to you Steve. I hope GH can entice you back since you are an authentic actor. I have been a GH fan for 40 yrs and you will be missed (ie not just Jason).
      I did not quite get the smashing together of the 2 SOAPS but
      whatever.
      Enjoy your real wife & Family and real Life
      G-d Bless

Comment by Lynn – October 24, 2012 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am watching the show now and what sam said. jason you need to go back to her. she loves you. get back on G.H.

Comment by janis – January 9, 2013 11:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know if I can continue to watch GH. I’ve watched it since it started and this guy Jason is the best and nobody else will be able to play his rold believably. I can’t believe how upset I was the day he was shot and kicked into the murky water. The show has become part of my family. I will miss Jason…Steve Burton. Nothing lasts in life…..

Comment by karen – October 27, 2012 07:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel the same way come back “Stone Cold” Don’t go. You will be missed. We all love ourself some Jason. God Bless……

Comment by Haz – October 31, 2012 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post