Exclusive

Grey's Anatomy Exclusive: Deleted Season 8 Scene Features Jackson, Mark and 'Wax Play'

Remember the time Grey’s Anatomy‘s Mark (played by Eric Dane) updated Jackson (Jesse Williams) on his love life, as the latter extricated wax fragments from a patient’s nether regions?

No? That’s because the moment of “bromantic” bonding was surgically excised from the ABC drama’s Season 8 Valentine’s Day episode, “All You Need Is Love” — but we’ve got it right here.

RELATED | ABC Boss Weighs In on the Big Casting Changes at Grey’s Anatomy

Those who recall the episode know that Mark’s date for the evening, Julia, bailed on him and his treasure trove of romantic treats in favor of a primo surgery. Here, you’ll see how Sloan got that bad news. You’ll also get a “hot” sex tip from Avery, as relayed to his “playful” patient.

RELATED | Grey’s Anatomy Exclusive: Who’s the New Girl?

The DVD set Grey’s Anatomy: The Complete Eighth Season goes on sale Sept. 4. Season 9 premieres Thursday, Sept. 27.

Loading video...

1. marge says:

I am going to miss cocky, snarky Mark Sloan.

2. Cassie says:

This just makes me sad.

3. NM says:

Oh, I am so going to miss Mark. :(

4. Babygate says:

Eric Dane is not a great actor but he does excel in the comedy department. I’m going to miss that the most. But really, after Lexie’s death there really wasn’t much else for him to do. He would flailing pretty much the same way Teddy did after her original Cristina/Owen/third-wheel arc was finished with the shooting of the S6 finale. Mark only has two sphere where he functions, Lexie and as Callie’s best friend. And the first one was gone with Lexie’s death and the second was pretty much ruined when he got Callie pregnant. And that ‘bromance’ thing I don’t really think ever picked up traction, even though they tried.

5. Isabella says:

I’ve been so focused on losing Lexie/Mark that I completely forgot about losing the Mark/Jackson dynamic :(

6. Kelly says:

I miss Lexie and Mark.

7. kris says:

Wth are you all talking about?? Mark leaves the show??!! :((

8. khon chit naung says:

Please, Shonda Don’t kill off Arizona. She and Callie characters are my favorite. I will lost interest in watching the show. I believe there are many other people believe with me too.

9. Kay Dee says:

OMG… it’s all falling apart!! Lexie being gone is horrible and how she dies.. Mark?/ why is he leaving… can’t you leave things alone for a bit.. I’m still in mourning over George… :(