Exclusive

Exclusive White Collar Video: Neal Cuts a Deal With Treat Williams Behind [Spoiler]'s Back!

Neal is getting closer to the truth about his dad (and the identity of Ellen’s killer) on White Collar. But as you can see from this exclusive sneak at Tuesday’s episode (USA Network, 9/8c), first he has to convince Treat Williams’ Sam, a former undercover officer, to let him in on his plan to obtain some key evidence. And that will require one very big compromise: The FBI — Peter included — can’t be involved.

RELATED | White Collar Taps CSI: Miami’s Emily Procter as Peter and Neal’s New Boss

The concession might be worth it in the end because, as Matt Bomer tells us, Sam is “the only other person that Neal is aware of who knew his father, and knew all the ins and outs of why his father was convicted of murder.”

Press PLAY below and then hit the comments with an answer to this rhetorical question: Will this move get Neal in trouble with Peter?

Loading video...

1. Keren says:

Neal should keep Peter in the loop, but tell him to stay out of it unless he needs help.

2. Neal makes me cry sometimes; he wants so much to know the truth, and he wants to protect Peter(although Peter never sees it that way,) and he’s too suspicious to not try and keep an eye on Neal, so I guess we’re back to that “trust” issue again….

3. jim says:

No matter what, there will always be a trust issue between Neal and Peter. It’s in their natures to be that way. Both have been pushed to the edges this past year with Neal leaving the country and Peter sent to the dungeon of the hall of records.
    I like the Treat Willams character being brought in as the third leg to this plot. It will test Neal and Peter’s relationship even more so, but in the end ultimately strengthen it.
    This is a great show and I hope it runs forever.

4. John Moshier says:

I dont think she is dead she went in the ambulance then there was a funeral I think they relocated her again

5. HOPE says:

I really hope that they didn’t kill Ellen off and she is back in WP again. As far as Neal and Peter, Neal has such a great respect for Peter, but also such a deep desire to know the truth about his father. He has to do what is best for his own satisfaction in that regard. So, I guess we will be exploring the trust issues some more.. but I do think they have a stronger relationship than they did last season and will weather any storms.

6. Kim R says:

I wonder if Sam is Neil’s dad. It would be good casting for sure. :)

7. Deb says:

That’s got to the be lamest use of [SPOILER] in the thread title ever. Who else would Neal be going behind the back of regarding Treat Williams’ character?

8. Josh says:

I can’t wait for the latest and greatest Mozzie-ism.

9. skiwitch says:

Of course it will! It’s Neal’s mischief that makes this show interesting and fun!

10. julia murphy says:

I wonder if it was Peter taking the pictures of Neal & Sam, or was it one of the bad guys?
    I hope Peter realizes that Neal is trying to protect him by keeping him out of te loop.