Sabrina Bryan Scores Viewers' Choice Slot on Dancing With the Stars' All-Star Season

Sabrina Bryan DWTS All StarsShe may be a Cheetah, but Sabrina Bryan won the 13th and final slot on Dancing With the Stars‘ All-Star season fair and square.

Indeed, the erstwhile Cheetah Girls star, who finished seventh during DWTS‘ fifth season, landed a return engagement on Season 15 by winning a much-hyped “Viewers’ Choice” vote over fellow alumni Kyle Massey and Carson Kressley.

Bryan, who was paired with Mark Ballas for her first attempt at mirrorball glory, will dance with pro partner Louis van Amstel during the All-Star season.

DWTS returns Sept. 24 at 8/7c.

1. Amanda says:

Dang it. I was hoping for Carson because he had so much fun being a goofball. I just don’t think Sabrina is as great as everyone remembers.

That being said, I don’t know how I feel about this season in general. Far too many winners and repeat couples.

• Cam says:

No Carson equals no Cam.

• Chris says:

You might not remember Sabrina as great – but she was. She will also be better now since she has been dancing with the Live Vegas show…

• A says:

She was decent in a mediocre season, which does not equal her being a great dancer. That said, her annoying, entitled personality and her inability to let her “shocking elimination” go isn’t going to do her any favors. Neither is having Louis for a partner – his choreography is shockingly awful at times. (Like when he’s trying to push a message instead of choreograph a dance.) She’ll make it to maybe midseason, though I wouldn’t be sad if she was eliminated first.

2. Jared says:

Great News..Sabrina is the real deal.

3. Alex says:

Dang! Only season I’ve watched was the one when Shawn Johnson won. Now that I know that she and Sabrina will be competing together this season I’m going to have to tune in. Good one ABC.

4. Nick says:

I’m surprised sabrina was chosen, but I’ll root for her

5. Jinjeon says:

This show is so rigged it’s not even funny. It was obvious she’ll be the one chosen for the final slot by ABC. Now watch her winning the whole season because that’s what ABC decided. You know, it’ll be all about THE STORY. She went home very early blah blah… and now she won an all star edition blah blah… Watch ABC milk it like there’s no tomorrow. I wanted to watch this season for Pam but it’s already decided Pam’s going first home so I’ll pass.

• A says:

Agreed. They knew they wanted Sabrina, but they tried to make it a better story. Now she’s got “shocking elimination, loyal to the show, fought to gain the 13th spot for redemption in the all–star season” story going for her. I hope she goes home first – I’m no fan. (Also partnered with Louis? His choreography is awful.)

6. I personally voted for Kyle and thought he was a shoe-in but as I didn’t see Sabrina’s season I’ll wait and see how she fairs.

I just wish we were heading into a new season and not an all-stars special. Also wish everyone was mixed up again as the old couples have some kind of advantage. I may not last this season.

7. AlyssaGs says:

Bummer. No Carson or Kyle means no Lacey Schwimmer. Why is she not a go to pro any more? Why did she fall out of favor with the producers?

8. “She may be a Cheetah, but Sabrina Ryan won the 13th and final slot on Dancing With the Stars‘ All-Star season fair and square.” typo in the last name

9. Diogo Silva says:

Where is Stacy Keibler?
    Oh wait…

10. sam says:

so excited that it’s Sabrina — truthfully we shouldn’t have even voted for her to be in it — she should have already been on the list — given that she shockingly exited so early. I really wish producers now would consider switching Mark to be with Sabrina and Louis to be with Bristol — Louis and Bristol would be a more interesting pairing and Louis has been supportive of Bristol despite being on opposite views. Mark and Sabrina were awesome together.

11. Kim R says:

I am glad it turned out to be Sabrina. I do remember how good she was and it was a shock when she did not receive the votes she needed to stay on the first time around. She truly does deserve a second chance at it. :)

12. Thank god. She was the only one I cared about.

13. JJSask says:

Who is Sabrina? I never heard of her before DWTS. Just another Disney Kid that nobody’s heard of but ABC wants on the show because ABC & Disney are owned by the same people. Carson…he was fun to watch!

14. ShoeGal1015 says:

Been a fan of DWTS since season 2, so I’m very familiar with the politics involved with the show. Got a lot to say, bear with me!

That being said, Sabrina Bryan – somewhat talented but she tries way too hard- she’s overly animated and expresses herself like she’s a ”pro'” herself. She’s just annoying as hell… Oh, and for the love of GOD – She was eliminated week 5 or 6 the last season she was on… Let it go- she always had that pouty “no way, not me” look on Tuesday nights…

Also, Kelly Monaco also pretty talented but also ANNOYING!!! OMG, all she did were twists and turns… And seriously, get a room you two!

Shawn Johnson very talented, but we all know you’re a gymnist sweetheart- keep the cart wheels, flips and dips in the gym already! That voice of hers… irritating!!!!

My fav couples were emmitt and Cheryl, Apollo and Karina and Melissa and Tony…

I was pleased with the results
    I was so happy to see tony and Melissa win!