Exclusive

Days of Our Lives Exclusive: Deidre Hall Celebrates Her 4,000th Episode!

Deidre Hall made Days of Our Lives history this week when her landmark 4,000th episode of the NBC soap aired — and we have your exclusive, behind-the-scenes look at the emotional celebration that ensued for the woman behind Salem’s matriarch with the most, Marlena Evans Black.

Hall, the first Days actor to reach the major milestone, was surrounded on set Thursday by countless castmates — including Alison Sweeney (Sami) and Eileen Davidson (Kristen) — crew members and five giant cakes to commemorate her unparallelled achievement (which aired on Aug. 21).

RELATED | Exclusive: Eileen Davidson on Her ‘Heartwarming’ Days Return

Click through the shots below for a glimpse into Hall’s much-deserved tribute, and then hit the comments with your congrats!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Daytime TV, Exclusive, First Look, Photo Gallery

1. Karen says:

Congratulations Deidre!! She is such a classy lady, well deserved:))

2. mildred Bennett says:

you are one of the best. i been a fan of Days sent it first came on 45 or 46 yr. ago. Congratulation Deidre I hope you will always be on Days along with everbody.Tho I wish that Abe wish on there was still on Days. Thank you so so much for your years on Days. Wouldn’t it be so wonderful if Mr. & Mrs. Horton Tom and Alica was still around.

• Phyllis says:

I didn’t know Abe wasn’t on there anymore. I see him. I surely hope no one else is going to leave like Bo,Hope all the others. I just love this program sooo much I don’t know what my friend, Sandy and I would do if we didn’t get to watch it. My friend and I use to talk all the time at work and people thought they were real friends. That’s how we felt y’all are real friends to us.

3. Laurie H. says:

Congratulations, Deidre! What an amazing accomplishment! You are the best! I adore you!

4. sherry says:

Congratulations Deidre on your 4,000th episode. I started watching the show in 1965 and still watching.. Glad you and Drake are back.. My sister worked at Sears and you were there and got your autograph, which i have kept these many years..love and happiness..

5. Pat Vena says:

Congratulations Deidre. I have watched Days for over 40 years, it has always been my favorite and now only one!! I was glad when you and Drake came back, don’t ever leave.I wiah more kids have the kind of relationship you and Will have. There might not be so many confused kids today. I hope this show never ends!!!

6. Lynn R says:

Like some of the others, I have watched DOL since I was a child with my mom. Deidre has always been a class act. So glad she came back. It’s nice to see a happy couple with her and Drake. Super Congratlations
    !

7. Joy gabriel says:

Congratulations!!! i luv u

8. Sarah says:

Honestly is she even aging? I must know her secret. I saw her in person once in New York about 4-5 years ago, and she is absolutely breathtaking up close-not really on par with us mere mortals. She was also very gracious and kind. Congrats, Deidre! You deserve your success!

9. Congratulations Deidre. I actually met you years ago, about 25 years ago here in Daytona Beach, FL. My daughter had a minor surgery at a hospital here and you were opening a new wing and you came up and saw her. She was so excited! Not to say how grateful I was as well. I want to say she wanted to know if you and Roman, back then, would actually get married in real life! Keep up the good work I am so glad you are back!

10. Kelly R. says:

Congrats Dee!!! You are the best and deserve the best. I have been watching the show since the mid 70′s and over the years, your storylines have been my favorite. I have been recently rewatching them on You Tube, and I can’t believe that you don’t have a mantel full of Emmies. You should check out yours and Drake’s fan following on You Tube(it’s HUGE). I hope they give you and Drake some real juicy storylines in the near future. I hate to see all of your talent go to waste.

11. That’s incredible Marlela, what else though you are the best of the best!!! I have been a Days fan since 1965-66. If I ever miss a show I have them all DVD so I can watch you later.
    I have to say I can tell you apart from your twin sister. She’s just not as polished to me as you are . Love you all from Springfield Missouri

12. ashley eicher says:

Congratulations Deidre on your 4,oooth episode. I love both you and Drake keep up the great work.

13. robin says:

I have watched days all my life. I love the show & all the cast thru all the years. Deidre, the biggest congrats 1 person can extend! U r the best! Hoping 2 c u on 4000 more! Glad 2 c kristen coming back & so luv 2 hate stefano!

14. Linda says:

OMG, i am so excited i have been a fan of Days since 1970, even before my fave Deidra Hall, always wanted to meet her on my Bucket list,and today she will be at expo i hope to be able to speak with her
    i saw allison Sweeny, and had my picture taken with her she called me a lifer..her name for ultimate faith ful fan thats me love that show, …. would love to meeet the entire cast before i die not likely but i,ll keep watching..Thx Linda