Pretty Little Liars Finale Sneak Peek: Who's Got Hanna in Tears? Plus, It's Spencer Vs. Paige!

Get More: Finales, Previews, Video

Looks like death is paying another visit to Rosewood. We’ve got a double sneak peek at next Tuesday’s mid-season finale of Pretty Little Liars (ABC Family, 8/7c), and there’s a lot of crying going on.

RELATED | Pretty Little Liars Reveals 12 ‘A’-Team Suspects — Who Do You Think Will Be Outed In the Finale?

In the first of two preview videos, Hanna can’t control her tears, while Emily gets questioned by the police — and admits she knows (though isn’t necessarily friends with) the person being carted away in a body bag.

In Video No. 2, Paige and Spencer have another face-off, and honestly, we can’t decide who’s scarier.

Press PLAY below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...
Loading video...

Comments (40)

• Caleb?

Comment by Z – August 23, 2012 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It can’t be Caleb because Ashley Benson’s been tweeting photos of him from set. My guess is Mona.

Comment by guest – August 23, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • ohhhh Mona… i could see that.

Comment by Elyse – August 24, 2012 04:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It really couldn’t be Mona. The police wouldn’t be asking if Emily knew the person or was friends with them. They would already know who Mona was and what she’d done to the PPL.

Comment by A – August 24, 2012 09:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It’s not Mona or Caleb because I have seen the other episodes and Toby’s a helper

Comment by Comment by -A – November 9, 2012 01:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Caleb or Wren? I hope not Wren…I actually like his chemistry with Hanna.

Comment by Amanda – August 23, 2012 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lucas?

Comment by A – August 23, 2012 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Lucas… that would make sense!! its obviously someone who is only close to Hanna.

Comment by Elyse – August 24, 2012 04:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m guessing Mona for sure. And kick her ass, Spence!

Comment by Holeigh (@holeigh_annie) – August 23, 2012 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Monaaaaaa please say Mona!

Comment by Sarah – August 23, 2012 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • In the preview, Mona is dressed as a nurse and walking out of Radley. She probably escapes without anyone knowing and Hanna thinks that she is dead.

Comment by Caitlin Garafola – August 23, 2012 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if it’s caleb I will seriously hate this show forever

Comment by Dani Fernandez – August 23, 2012 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i’m with you 100%. Caleb can’t die. Personally I think Hanna would be a little more “tragic stricken” than she was. I think it’s Mona or Lucas

Comment by Melody Fuller – August 23, 2012 08:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I really dislike Caleb this season. Last episode was way too sappy… But I’m a dude talking about a girl’s show sooo… lol.

Comment by Kavyn – August 27, 2012 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Neither Paige nor Spencer are blinking… That is scary indeed.

Comment by Odair – August 23, 2012 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t think it’s Mona, because there’s later episodes titled “She’s Better Now” and “Mona Mania”

Comment by C – August 23, 2012 05:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love spencer

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – August 23, 2012 05:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • she should have called her pig skin just to make a point!

Comment by Jose – August 23, 2012 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Caleb, Hannas’ Mom, Hannas’ Dad, Mona, Lucas or maybe Wren.

These are the only people that would make Hanna cry that much and not the others although i think Spence would cry if it was Wren. Hannas’ Mom is too awesome for it to be her. Don’t think her Dad is around.

So really Caleb, Lucas or Mona.

Hope Caleb. If it is Mona, i think she is not really dead and people just think she is.

Also, considering i didn’t really like her at all in Season 1A, Spence is my favourite character in the show now, Paige might think she is all that but Spencer is the only one that Mona thought was as smart as her so be careful, Spencer Rocks!!

Comment by Martin – August 23, 2012 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Your list is right but….
      It can’t be Hanna’s mom or dad because they wouldn’t be asking Emily if they were her “friend” they may ask Emily if she knew the deceased but not in a “friend” capacity.

Another review pointed out there are episodes entitled “She’s Better Now” and “Mona Mania” now this doesn’t rule out Mona but it doesn’t point towards her either.

I don’t think its Wren. I think Hanna would be upset if it was Wren but not sobbing like that while Aria and Spencer comfort her. Spencer would also be shocked since she knew Wren well too.

I guess it could be Lucas. He would be my second pick but I don’t know it doesn’t fit. There still seems to be more of a story to Lucas.

Hands down the most logical choice is Caleb. He was gone for a while there and he came back SO STRONG. Him and Hanna are being so mooshy lately and he’s being so supportive and such a good ally that it just can’t last. Besides with Caleb so heavily in the picture what are they going to do with this half assed story line they set up with Wren?

I don’t know how I would feel if it was Caleb. I liked what he gave to Hanna’s character. She’s so often shallow and materialistic (does anybody else remember Sean?!) but Caleb was so different for her. I never particularly liked or disliked his character however I do think he is the most useful person the girls have ever had to rely on! He knows the most and has been able to help them more than anybody else which is nice. Then again come on they can’t all have the same relationships forever. I mean sure they have all had rough patches but they have all been circling around the same guys since season 1, Ezra, Toby, and Caleb. Emily is obviously a different case but even she gave up other relationships to go back to her original, Maya, and is still sorta pining over Maya.

Comment by Kim – August 23, 2012 07:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • rip Mona biatch

Comment by nate – August 23, 2012 05:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The deceased was Emily’s friend, Paige…the other person that Hannah is crying over may not be dead?

Comment by JD – August 23, 2012 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No, it’s not Paige, because she’s in a promo pic being interviewed by the police alongside Emily.

Comment by Marco – August 24, 2012 01:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t be Wren or Spencer would be more upset.

Comment by Danielle – August 23, 2012 06:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lucas or Mona in the body bag. Caleb is on the A-team.

Comment by ZomZomZombie – August 23, 2012 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Lucas is being blackmailed by Caleb. Would explain why he’s so quiet and doesn’t want to speak to Caleb at all. Lucas getting hurt would make sense.

Emily is what makes everything so hard to figure out. What character is there that would get Hanna sobbing and Emily in a state of shock and disbelief like that? Did they attack Emily and Paige saved her? (Paige is for sure not a part of Team A)

Comment by kavyn – August 27, 2012 09:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gotta be Mona that dies, surely…

Comment by Cate53 – August 23, 2012 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show has so many loose ends but it’s so addicting! This summer season has definitely been the weakest season yet. Caleb has more chemistry with Spencer and Emily than Hanna. New storylines each week that don’t go anywhere are pointless.

Comment by Patty Stamps – August 23, 2012 07:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PLEASE don’t let it be Caleb! It can’t be Caleb! Tyler Blackburn, the guy who plays Caleb, was recently promoted from a Guest Star to a regular cast member. They can’t do that and then kill him!

Comment by Melody Fuller – August 23, 2012 08:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Caleb is also in episode 316. Marlene and Him tweeted to each other and there is pics of him on set with Ash.

Comment by Jen – August 23, 2012 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Well, Tyler being the set doesn’t mean much. He could be filming flashback scenes…

Comment by KBC – August 24, 2012 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely Lucas or Mona!! Probably Lucas though.

Comment by Leah – August 24, 2012 01:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be super surprised if it’s Mona, to kill her off after making the actress a series regular this season (having been in very little of it as it is) would be an odd move…

Comment by Amanda – August 24, 2012 02:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • is it Tuesday yet?

Comment by Elyse – August 24, 2012 04:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This promo kind of implies Caleb, so I don’t think it’s him. They wouldn’t spoil such a major death by releasing a promo with his girlfriend crying over a body bag.
    I think Mona. They show her leaving the mental institute in one of the promos. If it was Caleb I don’t think Aria would saying “it’s ok” over and over. That’s stupid, Aria. Her boyfriend is dead; it is really not ok.
    It could also be Lucas, but all the other girls are stunned, not so much upset. They all hate Mona, but Lucas at least used to be a good guy. I feel like they might be more sad, but maybe not.
    How much do you want to bet these are the opening minutes and then it flashes back and we have to wait the whole episode to find out?

Comment by Gilda – August 24, 2012 07:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My guess is that Jenna dies but Hanna is crying over the injured person – who I would think to be Mona – and/or she is so relieved that nobody close to her is actually dead. Aria says, ‘It’s okay’ to Hanna which again makes me think that she’s not crying over the person who dies. Jenna gave Emily that weird/creepy warning at the end of the last episode which makes me think she got herself mixed up with something involving Nate or Mona – or both. Plus, Jenna is not exactly a ‘friend’ of the girls and so it make sense why Emily doesn’t confirm that she is. It’d be pretty surprising it if is Jenna and it would be pretty interesting turn! That’s my guess anyway…
    I’m probably horribly wrong! Haha

Comment by Aoife – August 24, 2012 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ooo, I like your Jenna theory. I mean ****BOOK SPOILER*** Jenna does die in the books.

Comment by A – August 24, 2012 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really hope not. Jenna is one of my favourite characters. Plus there’s still so much mystery to her, I don’t think it’s her time yet.

Comment by kavyn – August 27, 2012 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Maybe Hannah isnt crying because of who the dead person is, but because she saw them die or was the one to kill them. She might just be traumatized instead or grief-stricken and the promo is trying to psych us out.

Comment by Gilda – August 28, 2012 07:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If it is Caleb I will be so upset. He took Hannahs Vcard and everything, and she is finally happy even if its secret. I cant stand Paige, so if it is Jenna or Mona I hope they catch Paige as the killer!

Comment by Torrie – August 28, 2012 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post