Fall TV Preview

Exclusive: Glee Exec Promises New Romance For Finn, Touts a Not-That-Innocent Rachel

Glee isn’t just rebooting itself in Season 4, it’s rebooting its leading lady, too!

“Rachel’s not innocent anymore,” previews executive producer Brad Falchuk of Lea Michele’s college freshman. “It’s nice to write her a little stronger.”

Helping to bring Rachel out of her shell will be her determined new suitor Brody (played by Dean Geyer). “She’s now not coming from a place when she met Finn, where she was like this totally insecure, annoying little girl,” he says. “Now she’s a woman and she’s been through a lot and she’s achieved a lot. So she approaches boys differently, with a different kind of confidence and a different kind of maturity. There’s not as much, ‘Don’t mention sex.’”

RELATED | Kurt and Blaine’s First (and Second) Obstacle Revealed

Regarding the new guy her in life, Falchuk notes that he’s “so different” from Finn. “He has the same kind of kindness and sweetness, but he’s a very different kind of person,” he says. “It’s great to write Rachel with somebody different.”

Where does all this leave ‘Finchel,’ who ended the season essentially broken up? The EP says the split “will stick” — for now at least. “I want Rachel and Finn to have a happy ending,” he insists. “I think the idea is that maybe they end up together, but a lot can change. As we write we might discover something interesting. It’s definitely not going to get better anytime soon for those two.”

RELATED | Good News, Bad News For Will/Emma Fans

In the meantime, Rachel has Brody, and Finn has…. ? “Undetermined at this point,” says Falchuk. “But he will have someone. He will definitely have someone.”

Thoughts? Are you in favor of the, ahem, new directions Glee is sending Rachel and Finn? And who would you like to see Finn paired with? Hit the comments!

Comments (520)

• I hope you guys, you know, explore her EMOTIONAL and mental growth and treat her with respect instead of just deciding new clothes and a more stable and likeable boyfriend will do it for you. Do your effing jobs for goodness sake.

Comment by May – August 23, 2012 12:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • can i still just dream about jesse st. james returning? i mean, i get it. unpopular opinion but doesn’t ANYONE but me think the way he acted during nationals was adorable? and the fact that he’s never shown interest in anyone but rachel ever? baaahhh :(

Comment by erica – August 23, 2012 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • this is not an unpopular opinion

Comment by Calie – August 23, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Except Jon Groff is tied up with his own show BOSS at the moment, and that show is much more quality than Glee.

Comment by Esme – August 23, 2012 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • absolutely. I love Finn and Rachel, but I was soo feeling bad for Jesse in that episode. And I’d rather see him with Rachel (the two actors were great on screen) rather than this new Brody guy..

Comment by Lara – August 23, 2012 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s JGroff so he won’t be a regular. St. Berry was clearly a much better couple than Finchel could ever hope to be, though.

Comment by Ann – August 23, 2012 09:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t understand why the writers keep going back to the same old tired storylines of breaking up Finchel and inserting third parties. I am sure they can think of more interesting ways to give Finn and Rachel their own storylines while still keeping them together. I am really not looking forward to this new season at all.

Comment by Josie – August 23, 2012 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They can’t keep them together because all they do is fight when they’re together because the relationship doesn’t work, but if they break them up fans attack them.

Comment by Will – August 23, 2012 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Finn and Rachel were together the whole of season 3 without a huge fight. In fact they were happier than they had ever been. When they did fight, they managed to work through their differences and come back stronger because of it. I just don’t get how they can just negate everything they have built up for Finchel and do this all of a sudden.

Comment by Me – August 23, 2012 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Except every decision they made was for the wrong reason. They were scared and didn’t think they had anything except each other. Co-dependency 1010.

Comment by saw – August 23, 2012 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • what’s wrong with the fact of being dependent of your boyfriend?

Comment by LilAngel – August 23, 2012 03:46 PM PDT
      • LOL They fight because the writers give them stupid storylines to fight over. If the writers stop doing that and give them more relevant plots, they can be a happy couple. LOL

Comment by Do you understand TV writing – August 23, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So. Let me get this straight? No Quinn. No Puck. No Mercedes. No Mike. Except for Holiday specials and weddings (maybe 2-3 eps)… No Finn or Santana until episode 4? Rachel with a new love interest and Finn with a new girl? Possible Klaine break up? Okay. Then. Thanks for making my choice between Grey’s Anatomy and Glee an easy one. ADIOS GLEE. Have a great final season!

Comment by Brooke – August 23, 2012 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • IKR? This doesn’t even sound like Glee at all :(

Comment by Rachel – August 23, 2012 12:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OMG These writers are just set on destroying their own show, right? No way am I watching this train wreck.

Comment by wtf – August 23, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am glad no more Quinn, Mercedes, Puck or Mike. Clean out the weak actors.

And Santana and Finn will get plenty once they are back.

Comment by deq – August 23, 2012 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want to know how they can go from that final Finchel scene in the finale to this. New love interests and Rachel being not so innocent. I mean what is going on? They are totally dissing the storyline they have set up for them the past 3 seasons. Sigh.

Comment by Anon – August 23, 2012 12:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They broke up over 3 month ago and Rachel may not get with Brody right off the bat. Spoilers say they aren’t dating as of episode 4 which will be like 5 months after Finn decided they weren’t getting married. Why should she wait around.

Comment by deq – August 23, 2012 02:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what does it say about her character that she would have sex with the new guy she meets in NY but kept refuting the guy she supposedly loved for three years?

Comment by Michael Sacal – August 23, 2012 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Slut shaming. How charming.

Comment by lol you – August 23, 2012 12:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • INCONSISTENT.

Comment by what else – August 23, 2012 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who said she was having sex with him right away? And a woman can have sex with who mover she wants. She was right to wait with Finn since he lied to her their whole relationship. Wow so wrong. It isn’t out of character for a healthy young woman to have sex. Rachel may have wanting to wait for the right moment but that doens’t mean she is an sexual being.

Comment by wow – August 23, 2012 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • who said it be right away? I’m sure it won’t be three years from now, though

Comment by Michael Sacal – August 23, 2012 04:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Finn lied to Rachel their whole relationship? Wow, wow. Interesting take on events. You know what “whole” means, right? Presumably, since her dads were in on that last one, you think they’ve lied to her her whole life too.

Comment by Inigo – August 23, 2012 06:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It says Rachel is free to sleep with whomever she wants and shouldn’t be shamed for it?

Comment by Ann – August 23, 2012 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s very interesting to me how many people have taken my statement as an attack on Rachel or an attempt to shame her for having sex when the intent was to point out that she would choose to have sex with the first guy she meets after breaking up with someone she claimed to love for three years. I was pointing out the emotional aspect of the act, not the moral aspect of the act. What does it say about the posters who focused on what wasn’t there?

Comment by Michael Sacal – August 24, 2012 05:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Take that Rachel Berry!! I hope Finn gets a super sexy girlfriend–tall,blonde,sexy, even sexual. Oh god I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Finn deserves this, I mean Rachel is always getting the new love interests and Finn is always stuck with the mean girls.

Comment by Missy – August 23, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • preach :)

Comment by Eve – August 23, 2012 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Didn’t he already have that in Quinn Fabray? Oh wait, she was only sexual with Puck.

Comment by Brooke – August 23, 2012 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Yep Quinn only slept with Puck, Finn did sleep with Santana though

Comment by Jessica – August 23, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No more mean girls for Finn. Get him a beautiful, sweet, tall girlfriend if you really want to put him with another love interest.

Comment by Hear Hear – August 23, 2012 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cory is an amazing actor and I just would like a good storyline for him! but i also want Finchel together as soon as possible…

Comment by joy – August 23, 2012 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I really want is for Finn to have a meaningful storyline. Honestly, I want to see him doing his own thing rather than constantly indulging Rachel. Couldn’t care less about Rachel or Brody. Just give me Finn.

Comment by Everyone – August 23, 2012 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The way I see it, the more angst the show gets, the more chances the actors will get to show off their abilities, and seeing that Cory Monteith and Lea Michele are two of the strongest actors on Glee, it’s not surprising that Finchel will get the bulk of it. I’m not fond of the idea of more love triangles, but I am excited to see both of these actors blow us away with their performances.

Comment by cmf – August 23, 2012 12:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If only the writers would give them a chance to really develop their characters instead of sticking them in dumb love conflicts with the next passably attractive actor who can say lines and sing. If only!!!!!!!

Comment by I want – August 23, 2012 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m interested in Finn’s story and sad to see Finn and Rachel not together. Finn is one of the most relatable characters on the show, probably on any TV show at present so I’m hoping that they don’t neglect his overall story. I’m equally bummed that the car scene at the end of Season 3 is plain redundant now. There is no way that 2 people would have shared that and then gone on their merry way shortly after and met new people. I truly believe the writers haven’t a clue what they are doing. I shall catch up with the Finn scenes via tumblr but I definitely won’t be watching on TV.

Comment by Daisy – August 23, 2012 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I had to sit through a whole season of Finn getting his heart broken? No solo’s, no football scholership, no hero dad, no school and now he will have his heartbroken in season 4 all over again?!! uhmm why should I watch season 4? i’d much rather pretend every ep after Journey never happened. Cory Monteith is an amazing actor why not give him amazing scenes with equally good experienced actors and let him shine and be a main character like he once was. Not put him in some love triangle that has been done and redone on Glee. get creative!

Comment by Cam – August 23, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • All you Finchel fans are the absoute worst, my god. We has to endure them shoved down our throats every second, of every episode in season three. It’s about time they’re breaking them up for a while. Rachel is so much likeable without that giant on her arm. Now she can finally focus on her talent. And a guy that doesn’t have a gut.

Comment by Em – August 23, 2012 12:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You do realize this will be DOUBLE screen time for them now right? You’ll get Finn scenes, you’ll get Rachel scenes. You’ll get Finn and new girl scenes. You’ll get Rachel/Brody scenes. And you’ll get Rachel longing for Finn and vice versa scenes.

Comment by Brooke – August 23, 2012 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Don’t care. They were going to get screen time, regardless, to due the episodes being split up between NYC and Ohio. I’m just happy I get to see some duets and steamy scenes between Brody and Rachel for a while. I very much enjoyed their split in season two.

Comment by Em – August 23, 2012 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • “Stay Away Brody” said Ryan Murphy. Not me. lol

Comment by RM – August 23, 2012 01:14 PM PDT
  • Thank god. Now I might actually watch this season, besides the Quinn episodes I was going to tune in for.

Comment by Chlo – August 23, 2012 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL you Faberry fans.

Comment by klaine fan – August 23, 2012 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Faberry fans my ass I was gonna watch for Quinn/Puck scenes.

Comment by Jessie – August 23, 2012 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry, do you realise you pluralised ‘episode’?

Comment by Dan – August 23, 2012 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t watch Glee without finchel, Rachel and Finn Are meant to be together…

Comment by Kiara – August 23, 2012 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m looking forward to the character development from both Rachel and Finn! Especially Finn, actually. I think Cory Monteith is incredibly underrated as an actor on the show and I’m looking forward to seeing him grow with the new storylines. We know finchel will find their way back to each other, the writers and Cory and Lea themselves like it, but they’re actually going to treat them like a realistic couple here–both have to grow up individually and achieve goals before they’re together again. I for one am excited for the new season!

Comment by kristina – August 23, 2012 12:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Okay, but can Kurt get another LI now?

Comment by Rory – August 23, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Do you want the wrath of a thousand Klaine/Darren Criss fangirls to fall on you? lol

Comment by fan – August 23, 2012 01:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Only if Blaine gets a LI too. :)

Comment by elo – August 23, 2012 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • One who didn’t semi-blind him.

Comment by elo – August 23, 2012 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i’m sorry but klaine aside (i love them ) i prefer kurt with someone else if he needs to get a flirt (not a boyfriend) blaine seems totally smitten with kurt, adorable :D

Comment by tay – August 23, 2012 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i was saying that i find the idea of kurt+hot guy more appealing than blaine+someone else. anyway neither of them will get a bf probably (always if, maybe we’ll never get this) a simple firt turned down by them lol. but seriously ncy it’s full of guys waiting for kurt haha. though i love klaine so i’m fine with a break up as long there’s no cheating.

Comment by tay – August 23, 2012 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finn/Rachel are the Ross/Rachel of Glee. They will be together then apart then together and so on. They won’t completely be together until the very end of the show. As a fan of Finn I would much rather have him apart from Rachel for a while.

Comment by Jenny – August 23, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • lol I’m glad to see that tag line “the ross and rachel of glee” worked on someone. It’s hilarious they have to constantly compare them to past tv couples because it’s easier to tell you they’re just like so and so and try to transfer whatever you feel for those other couples than doing the work and writing the relationship as a relationship to root for.

Comment by Amy – August 23, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ross and Rachel should SUE!

Comment by John – August 23, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You should be ashamed. Ross and Rachel were and still are the best couple on TV. Finn and Rachel are an embarrassment to teen relationships,let alone tv couples. Finn should be with someone else, not Rachel. Cory’s character should develop and without Rachel by Finn’s side.

Comment by gleek – August 23, 2012 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think you misunderstood some of what I was saying. They are like Ross/Rachel because they are never truly over. Ross/Rachel got together in season two and broke up mid season three. Then for the rest of the run we dealt with them getting back together then coming apart. It wasn’t until the very last episode were they finally together. That is what I meant Finchel were lie Ross/Rachel. You just can’t have happy couples on tv because they get boring. I got so bored with Finchel constantly making out last season I was actually happy they broke up in the end. I also am glad Finn is going to be on his own.

Comment by Jenny – August 23, 2012 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Honestly, I’m glad Finchel is getting some break time. I don’t like them together at all, they seem to bring out the worst in each other. I like the idea of them splitting up and moving on to more compatible fits, this is not me hating either character (although I’m not so much a Finn fan, he was my favorite in the beginning and then he kind of devolved after that D:) I just want them to learn how to be in a relationship with people who aren’t each other. I’m not completely adverse to seeing them get back together after growing up a little bit and coming into their own. But they both desperately need to learn some independence, especially Rachel.

And for those up above saying that Quinn was an awful girlfriend? Try to cast your mind back past the inconsistent plot lines and remember that she was never given any role model to be one, in fact it can be speculated that she was raised in a very unfriendly home. And she was also dealing with a likely case of postpartum depression after giving up her baby, her parent’s divorce and the fact that none of her boyfriends, friends or teacher’s pay attention enough to help her at all. Teenage pregnancy is more damaging than the show makes it out to be. She probably also knew that Finn loved Rachel more than her when they were together, which is a massive ego boost for her-.-

And to those who are complaining about the queer couples- really? its not about straight vs gay couples or which one gets sadder or happier story plots. Each couple is different, regardless if their in the hetero category or the homo category, and their going to get individual plot lines which may be happier or sadder based on their individual experiences and personalities. Not to mention Finchel has had 3 full seasons of angsty drama-y relationshipping and break ups, where some couples such as Brittana have really only come on to the canon scene for like, a season and a bit, most of which they don’t get screen time for (or properly written story plots-.-).

YOU KNOW WHAT I SAY. I SAY WE NEED MORE TIKE.

I LIKE TIKE.

… okay I’m doing ranting now sorry D:

Comment by Humbly Opinioning – August 23, 2012 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Peach. People really do have selective memory when it comes to ‘Quinn’ being an awful girlfriend. I can’t count how many times Finn emotionally cheated on her Rachel. And we all remember the kisses he shared with Rachel in the beginning of season one. Tired of people painting him as the martyr.

Comment by Chlo – August 23, 2012 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • AMEN! He even dumped her at a funeral who does that?! Don’t get me wrong I know Quinn didn’t love him but he didn’t even really like her when he stole her from Sam he doesn’t get a free pass just because he’s a nice guy.

Comment by Felicia – August 23, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Are you forgetting that Quinn was the one who kissed Finn first? She cheated on Sam to kiss Finn because he was big man on campus again and if there’s anything Quinn wants it’s fame and popularity. Finn broke up with her at the funeral because he realized he could never love her the way he should. They weren’t “tethered.” Finn is the only one that has ALWAYS apologized and try to make right of his mistakes, something that cannot be said about most of the other characters.

Comment by kristina – August 23, 2012 12:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I didn’t say that Quinn was in the right but Finn shouldnt get a free pass. Still a jerk move to break up with anyone at a funeral no matter who it is.

Comment by Trish – August 23, 2012 12:58 PM PDT
          • Oh please. It was just as much as Finn fault. They were both in the wrong. He pursued her KNOWING she was with Sam. And he should always be apologizing, because be sure loved to jump to conclusions in season two (see: Rumors episode).

Comment by Chlo – August 23, 2012 01:04 PM PDT
          • So he was supposed to keep leading her on for a nother few days? a week? a month? and then break up with her. No matter the timing, he was the one to grow up and say that what they had wasn’t working. Finn was the one that had helped organize that funeral in the first place. He and Kurt wanted to do the right thing for Sue’s sister. Quinn had nothing to do with it, we don’t even know if she had ever met her.

Comment by red – August 23, 2012 01:05 PM PDT
          • It takes two to cheat, Finn encouraged her to cheat on Sam with him. He supposedly knows the hurt and emotional pain caused by cheating and yet he encouraged Quinn to cheat on Sam, what a great friend. Surprise, surprise he didn’t apologize to Sam for breaking up his relationship with Quinn Also lol “tether” Rachel had been begging him to get back together with him for most of season two and yet when Jesse shows up in the prom episode before funeral and shows an interest in Rachel that’s what makes him decide he wants to get back together with her. Then he ignores her want to have no distractions at nationals and continues to pester her about getting back together for the entire episode when she said she wanted to focus on the competition and when she refuses him he kisses her on stage and then no explanation they’re back together. Finn rarely apologizes and never is in the wrong (the show writes him this way), I’m sure the majority of characters on the show have apologized and done more to right their wrongs than finn.

Comment by laurel – August 23, 2012 01:12 PM PDT
          • Basically we can agree that the inconsistent writing of characters hasn’t helped anything :)

Comment by Katie – August 23, 2012 01:18 PM PDT
        • Exactly! Not saying Quinn is innocent, girl is far from it. I’m just sick and tired of her always taking the heat for their dysfunctional relationship. Honestly, I’ve been through him ever since the prom episode. The way he came across as the hero and the perfect boyfriend to everyone. Like, who cares if he tried to tip a girl out of her wheelchair! Quinn is a BEEP. Ugh.

Comment by Chlo – August 23, 2012 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Well maybe because Quinn was actually a bitch. Like she pretended to still not be able to walk at all to GET VOTES FOR PROM QUEEN. Yeah, Finn may have overreacted when he was trying to get her out of the chair but can you honestly blame him? He had left his own girlfriend because Quinn kept asking him to be her date. She was making herself seem like this incapable victim so that he would stay and run with her so that she could win the crown. She was just lying to everyone for her own selfish gain. You’re the delusional one here if you can’t see that. Finn looked like the hero perfect boyfriend because that’s what he ended up being.

Comment by smith – August 23, 2012 01:10 PM PDT
          • True Finn does usually get away with some things. I HATED how it looked like he was going to dump Quinn out of her chair because LBR she would of hit the ground hard. Yes she could stand but if he had just listened to her he would of found out that she couldn’t stand for long on her own yet.

Comment by Katie – August 23, 2012 01:10 PM PDT
          • Smith Quinn couldn’t walk yet! She could stand but she wasn’t strong enough to walk and yes she was getting sympthy votes BUT Finn shouldn’t of tried to toss her out of her wheelchair unless he knew for sure that she was better he acted before he thought.

Comment by Katie – August 23, 2012 01:12 PM PDT
          • Finn was folly to her deceit in season 1. Made him work for the money to pay her bills. Called him names and more. She lied to him again in the prom episode. He is not very trusting of her, thusly, making a rash judgement on her full ability to stand. He was angry at himself to have chosen Q over his own girlfriend. After all, he practically told Rachel she was selfish to be angry for his agreeing to campaign with Q. His guilt made him over-react. If I were him, I would never have agreed to anything with Q. I would feel the same way if I’d been treated the same as he was by her. Furthermore, Quinn only felt to giving Rachel the prom queen votes, after hearing Rachel’s plea for Q to understand why Q meanst so much to her. Otherwise, Q would have dismissed her as always. Quinn’s need for attention and her ultimate prize the crown did not feel as fullfilling as she thought it would. Finn realized that his feelings of friendship toward Quinn were taken advantage of again.

Comment by Sil – August 23, 2012 04:12 PM PDT
      • She was awful to him. Some people are so ready to get out every excuse for characters like Quinn but have a fit when Finn fans try to defend him. Let’s face it. All the characters on Glee have done awful things to each other and that goes for Finn, Rachel, Quinn, Puck, Kurt, Blaine, Santana and others. And no one can refute that.

Comment by Glee writers are dumb – August 23, 2012 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Both were terrible to each other, just an awful awful couple but I just hate it when Quinn gets all the grief granted she did most of the awful things. But Finn did encourage her to cheat, knowing he still loved Rachel and yea he probably shouldn’t of tried to toss her from a wheelchair (you just don’t do that no matter what) its best that they stay far away from each other.

Comment by Adam – August 23, 2012 01:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Well, Quinn shouldn’t have lied to him about not being able to work and beg him to run for Prom Royalty with her in the first place. Finn agreed because he felt guilty for her.

Comment by see – August 23, 2012 01:32 PM PDT
          • * not being able to walk. He saw her standing up…

Comment by see – August 23, 2012 01:33 PM PDT
          • See. He saw her standing WE the viewers saw her standing at the beginning of the episode but we also saw her FALL DOWN she was not strong enough to actually dance, walk on stage or handle being tossed out of a chair and if Finn had of actually just listened to her he would of realized that. Yes she was wrong to use it for votes that’s obvious but tossing her out of her chair doesn’t make a right.

Comment by Adam – August 23, 2012 01:39 PM PDT
    • Quinn passed off another boy’s child as his. A girlfriend doesn’t get worse than that. Glee’s mis-step was having Finn forgive/forget that for no good reason.

Comment by Inigo – August 23, 2012 06:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes to all. Quinn just used him because he was better guy to use. Yes, the writers putting Finn and Quinn back as a couple was the worst thing ever. Forgive and forget WHY? Season 2 was full of contradictions and out of character decisions by some of the characters. The worst of everything written was the Lucy Caboosey stuff trying to make us feel for Quinn. Gosh, that just made me have less feelings for her. But I have to admit that Quinn’s character is the one and only that has to face every inconceivable bad thing to ever happen to a teenage girl.

Comment by sky – August 25, 2012 06:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Only watching Glee for Cory. As long as he gets to have good scenes and storylines I am good. Don’t care for Glee to become the rachel berry show…

Comment by Gary – August 23, 2012 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • PREACH. Me too. Cory Monteith is the only reason I’m still watching this show and putting up with this awful fandom. The things I do for you, CORY.

Comment by Catherine – August 23, 2012 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Finn and Rachel both finding new loves after the amazing scene in Goodbye will make it really hard for me to root for them. I can understand Rachel being confused, but Finn’s journey seems to be to get his head straight and find his dream, not a new lover. Cory and Lea both killed that scene. I hoped to see many more scenes between Cory and Lea (and hopefully Chris), but this isn’t looking positive. No longer looking forward to season 4.

Comment by Nic – August 23, 2012 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • now I feel as though I’ve wasted three seasons, for nothing. Sorry Brad and Glee, I won’t be wathing this. Grey’s is on Thursdays, I’ll take myself over there. No wonder Cory has been saying he’s interested in making more real movies and better parts. Glee truly sucks right now.

Comment by Glee lost a viewer – August 23, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is bull. Do RIB not know how to write at all? How do you do this when they were JUST ENGAGED. Jesus Christ. Be a little more realistic! Have more continuity. How would she just forget about Finn after the sweet sacrifice he made for her in the finale to go live out her dreams, on her own, NOT WITH ANOTHER DUDE, and sleep with him too. What the. Bye Glee. Good riddance. You’re so messed up.

Comment by Everyone – August 23, 2012 12:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That and that again. Why have Rachel be involved to the point of sex with someone else. Especially, after all the great talk Finn and Rachel had in the Goodbye finale and all the soul bonding of season 3. All of the build up of Finn and Rachel over the last 3 seasons all for throwing a complete union of soulmates away is ludicrous. Falchuk has to be saying this smack to keep us and all of us fans wondering. Personally, I think they are still trying to lay out their plan for the first few episodes. Much less this talk and I mean talk about the so-called end of Finchel is just talk to keep people like us venting. But for me, I’m totally uninterested in either Finn or Rachel seeing other people. The stories up to now, would be anticlimatic. A waste of breathe.

Comment by Sil – August 23, 2012 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I look forward to NY Rachel. I hope they make her the strong, independent girl she was in the beginning, her drive tempered by having learned how to have interpersonal relationships. Lea Michele’s acting is underrated — she is very compelling to watch. I hope Falchuk, et al give her great COMEDIC material this season.

Comment by Julie – August 23, 2012 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really disappointed, but i want a really wonderful storyline for Finn and i´m sick and tired of love triangle.

Comment by Natt – August 23, 2012 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What I get from this is that Finn and Rachel will still be a significant part of Glee and therefore Lea and Cory will get good individual storylines that will let them shine as actors. Cory, especially, who clearly shows incredible talent that is often shoved to the background.

Comment by gregg – August 23, 2012 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cory Monteith and Lea Michele are both tremendous actors and I truly hope they know how much their hard work is appreciated. I want to see Finn and Rachel persevere through season 4 and I will never stop rooting for them, no matter how many other love interests the writers throw into the mix. They are the heart and soul of Glee as far as I’m concerned. #FinchelForever.

Comment by Katie – August 23, 2012 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It seems as though Glee is constantly killing thier own show. and at a time when they should be desperately trying to KEEP viewers not turn them away. my God i’ve never sween worse writers on TV. They’ve likely lost me as a viewer . so far I am not planning on watching this show.

Comment by Not interested – August 23, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they have to be apart, let them be apart to grow as individuals before they return to each other. Gotta have roots before branches, remember? Other love interests, however, are not roots, but dead leaves we’ve had to sweep away before. I don’t want to see Rachel with a boy other than Finn, and I don’t want to see Finn with a girl other than Rachel. Instead, I’d like to see Rachel struggling to be a star and Finn struggling to find his dream. I want storylines, not more romances.
    #finchelforever

Comment by Rachael – August 23, 2012 01:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Maybe they will end up together…” What?! MAYBE?! After everything they’ve been through in the last 3 seasons, they will MAYBE end up together?! So, I guess their storyline over the last 3 years was a complete waste of time… Finn set Rachel free because he LOVES her more than everything, he let her pursue her dreams even if it meant that he wouldn’t be able to be with her! HE LOVES HER THAT MUCH! And, now…?! I’m okay with new love interests (not so okay…) but when you say that Finchel may not be endgame… Then, I really don’t know if I believe in true love anymore, because if there’s one exemple for that, this is FINCHEL! #FinchelForever

Comment by Carol – August 23, 2012 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hate to say this but remember Dawsons Creek? Joey didn’t end up with Dawson in the end because she had more chemistry with Pacy that’s something that can happen again. Or Kelly on 90210 chose herself instead of Dylan or Brandon. These things happen.

Comment by Katie – August 23, 2012 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • YEP! Sometimes “endgame” doesn’t turn out to be “endgame” just look at the end of one of Rachel’s fav movie’s “Funny Girl” in the end the characters decide that there better off without each other.

Comment by Joslin – August 23, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Funny Girl is based on a real life story, and in real life, Fanny Brice got divorced from her husband after he was got involved in some shady deals and went to prison.

Comment by Estelle – August 23, 2012 01:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOL No. Joey ended up with Pacey because of the in-fight between the writer/producers behind the scenes. But Glee has yet to produce its own Pacey character. Dean Geyer? LOL no, I don’t think he has the acting skills for that. Jon Groff maybe but they destroyed Jesse St James’s potential too early in the Season for him to make a comeback.

Comment by Estelle – August 23, 2012 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Umm I watched Dawsons Creek and Pacy and Joey had a huge fanbase granted I wouldn’t doubt that the writers/producers fought behind the scenes. Also thank you for the Funny Girl information I didn’t know it was based on a real story.

Comment by Joslin – August 23, 2012 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’ve always suspected that they assassinated Jesse’s character because they were afraid that he was going to become the Pacey to Finn’s Dawson.

Comment by PJ – August 23, 2012 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Jesse came in egotistical, narcissistic and self-serving who was sent in to deceive her. What assassination?

Comment by Inigo – August 23, 2012 06:40 PM PDT
          • I don’t know but I find this line funny “they assassinated Jesse’s character”. Jesse is the kind of person who has everything in his life and does not value it, and that was exactly what happened with this character, I don’t see any character assassination at all. At least the writers redeemed his character at the end of season 3.

Comment by Vtr – August 26, 2012 12:04 PM PDT
  • Wow I don’t think it’s a good idea to comment before we see the episodes… BUT New love interests for everyone… REALLY I didn’t know I’ve been watching a soap… It would be boring… I thought Glee was an inventive show, a show like no other… But reading these articles is pretty disturbing. I expect Finn, Rachel, Kurt, Santana, Artie, Tina and the others will have a story on their own… a story of growing-up… with some big surprises, great scenes, performances and challenging acting for Cory, Lea, Chris & Naya… BUT Love triangles and new love interests are repetitive and boring… Just saying!

Comment by Me – August 23, 2012 01:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not thrilled about the prospect of Finchel remaining broken up, but I can deal as long as it means that each character gets to have interesting and meaningful experiences. I’m particularly excited for Finn’s ~mystery storyline and hoping that Cory gets to show more of his acting skills… instead of his character serving as the butt of (unfounded) fat jokes and wisecracks about his dancing.

I *will* be totally disappointed if the season devolves into another love-triangle/will-they-or-won’t-they-get-back-together circus. The best part about Season 3 was that the stability in the Finchel relationship let them explore other areas of their life. Rachel got to star in the school musical and incurred trials and tribulations on her way to NYADA acceptance. Finn didn’t have the easiest time as far as losing his football dream and learning about his dad and being rejected from acting school, but he stood up to Santana and helped her with her issues and stepped up as a leader for the Glee club when they needed him. And I’m hopeful that the disappointments he suffered have set the table for his pursuit of a more purposeful future.

And FWIW I think Falchuk’s statement that Finchel may not be endgame is blatant trolling. These showrunners are the best at saying something vague because they know that it’ll cause an uproar. OR we may just be overreacting. By saying that things won’t get better “anytime soon” he may have just meant episode 10 instead of episode 4. o_0

Comment by Finchel.is.Forever – August 23, 2012 01:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LBR you know those writers haven’t written anything past episode 5.

Comment by Jessie – August 23, 2012 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks Glee, I couldn’t decide if I was going to watch Season 4 or not but now I’ve made up my mind. I’ll just wait for the tumblr people to put up Finn/Cory scenes, and I’ll be over there in my corner supporting Cory Monteith’s movie career.

Comment by Renee – August 23, 2012 01:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Best news of this whole thing is Cory is getting out. getting better written parts to play. It’s made it very easy to eave Glee. such as it is right now. No interest in more love teiangles and angst. sorry Glee onf Fox. I’m tuning in to Greys.

Comment by Not interested – August 23, 2012 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • My take on Cory’s career after Glee: He’s already starting to play roles that don’t typecast him. And that is success in itself. It’s also smart of him to start with smaller indie movies and I really don’t need him to become a blockbuster movie star. He’s a quality actor and he’ll keep on producing quality work. I’ll enjoy watching him in all his projects.

Comment by Mike – August 23, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I say it again. Cory is sooo talented. He is making his way to movie screen. He is so versatile in his work that he can persue all good things that come his way. I feel Finn has been made and written to take the brunt of lots of criticism for his characters actions. He has been given the noblest of good intentions for a teenage boy but has also been given some of the lamest excuses for his actions. Cory deserves an epic story for Finn this season.

Comment by Sil – August 23, 2012 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Way to promote the new season, now that they are up against Grey’s Anatomy..

Comment by Lara – August 23, 2012 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Seriously. The online Finchel fans were the only section of fandom who were positive about Season 4. Now you’ve lost the Finchels, the Klaine fans are gonna revolt when you break up Kurt and Blaine, and who’s left. Brittana? Faberry? Way to self-destruct, Glee.

Comment by just the online fans I know there is the GA – August 23, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Completely agree. This show has officially gone to hell when the fourth season hasn’t even started yet.

Comment by Whatevs – August 23, 2012 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The final scene in Goodbye showed us a picture of Finn Hudson — due to the incredible acting of Cory Monteith in a scene powerfully written & directed by Brad Falchuk — that I, for one, cannot go back from. Show me this Finn — adult, mature, insightful, intuitive, committed, and passionate — in stories and scenes where Cory can continue to show the full range of his considerable acting skills. Not as a plot device prop for other characters, where he becomes a mentor to new people to make us care about the new cast back in Lima, but where we can see him continue to move Finn to new depths as he faces new challenges. I will watch Glee for more scenes like this from Monteith; if I’m not seeing them, my interest will likely wane. For me, there’s no going back anymore to a Finn who is naive, bumbling, and obtuse.

With Rachel, Lea played her as a naive little girl extremely well throughout Season Three, and I look forward to seeing her portray a Rachel who comes to see the world through adult eyes. But I need to be able to still see her as Rachel Berry — if I cannot still detect the character we’ve followed for 3 years in this “new Rachel,” the story I’m interested in will have disappeared. How Rachel Berry will mature — believably — is what I want to see. I’d also like to have some sense that she truly might fail in her career, and wind up back in Lima like Shelby or Jesse — it’s hard to be believe that will be the case, given the fondness of the Glee writers for her, and while as a lover of the character I want her to succeed, the removal of any doubt about that makes her story less compelling for me as a viewer. Which, I suppose, only leaves her with relationship drama to define her story — thus this article and the renewal of more drama that will define Rachel by who she is with, rather than what she is striving to do.

As far as the relationship/s stories go: To quickly move either of these characters on from the depth of what they expressed for each other throughout three seasons–particularly in that final scene of 3×22–and to substitute sex and yet more love interests for meaningful character growth feels like a betrayal of the essence of the characters who, heretofore, have been meticulously written and portrayed on the show. This is particularly true for the character of Finn, who consciously came to realize, from 2×21 on all the way through 3×22, that he is irrevocably tied to Rachel. The depth her commitment to him was left in some doubt during all of those episodes, but his commitment to her was written and acted to be unshakeable, and it appeared that the room for growth in her character was to realize that depth of commitment as well. If Glee takes the cheap, easy route out of letting new relationships, instead of life struggles and dreams, substitute as the catalyst for stories and growth and adulthood, I suspect it will fall flat — at least, it will for me.

One week ago today, TVLine published this quote from Falchuk: “Relationships in general will be less of a focus this year. I personally think a lot of these characters are more interesting not in relationships. And I think with a lot of them we will be exploring that. Whether they break up or not, we’re really focused on giving them more individual stories.” I was thrilled to read that, and to hear about a season that would show individual stories — the reemergence of the old, go-for-it-at-all-costs-no-holds-barred Rachel struggling as someone who is absolutely ordinary in the context of a school full of Rachels, and the final emergence of Finn honing in on and going after a “dream as big as he is” that will let him prove to himself he is “New York good” not just “Lima good,” believing for himself that he’s good enough, not relying on others to tell him so.

I don’t know if focus group testing, or pressure from the network, or what changed the story over the course of seven days, or if we were being misled then or are being misled now. But this is a 180 degree shift from last week’s article, and the feeling of being jerked around is getting old; it feels like there’s a boy out there who keeping crying “Wolf! Wolf!” At some point, I’m just going to stop paying attention or being interested, and it feels like that time is coming sooner, rather than later.

Finally, it is disappointing to read here, and in the other promotional articles put out for Glee so far, that simple sex is the way the show is attempting to be more “adult” in its new time slot. I don’t think this is the “more adult content” that will help Glee regain its critical acclaim from Season 1; that came from dark, adult humor and incredible, innovative writing and direction; this sounds like cheesy & trite plot devices every show on the CW dishes out 6 times per episode–and those shows don’t even come to mind when people talk about SAGs, Globes, and Emmys.

Comment by ShowThemWhat (@ShowThemWhat) – August 23, 2012 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Bravo!!!!!! Ditto!!!!!!!!!!Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Me 2!!!!!!!!!!!!I second that!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m tired and the show just showed it is too tired to be inovative in this new concept of a show within a show. Sex for the simple something that is sex to make Glee mature and adult entertainment for season 4 9pm is a farce. Adult humor, edgy, campy satire have been lost to more drama than wit. I hope for Glee’s future sake that the creative staff refocuses on what got them there.

Comment by Sil – August 23, 2012 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow thanks Brad for this interview now I know not to tune in this season. So glad Grey’s is on at the same time.

Comment by Bryn – August 23, 2012 01:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I will not continue watching if Finn gets another love interest. Even for only temporary. It completely negates the entire sacrifice he did in the finale. Falchuk is creating buzz. That is all. And if Rachel has sex with Brody. I’m done. I also want separate individual storylines about them achieving their dreams and of course coming together. Lea and Cory have the best chemistry and are amazing actors. They portray Finchel so well. They belong together and are endgame

Comment by Angel – August 23, 2012 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rachel’s not allowed to date after Finn broke up with her?

Comment by Sean C. – August 23, 2012 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • of course not, girl needs to go buy herself a chastity belt.

Comment by Calie – August 23, 2012 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s not that Rachel is not allowed to date. Have you read that post? The poster thinks it negates all the storylines that came just before this. Meh, but this is Glee, It’s just the sort of stuff they’d pull.

Comment by Lawd – August 23, 2012 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry but no chemistry there, season 4 might be diff since they are dating, but the last 3 season have been boring bc of their 0 chemistry. Even people shipped Faberry, St. Berry and Puckleberry bc there’s no Chemistry with finchel

Comment by YOLO – August 23, 2012 04:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This is the most accurate comment I’ve read so far. I’m being serious. THANK YOU.

Comment by glee has gone down – August 23, 2012 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s your opinion, and you have a right to it, But a lot of people in the comment section of this article seem to disagree with you, and it’s their opinion too.

Comment by Lee – August 23, 2012 06:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • these comments though are just a very smallish fraction of the fandom. like the 5% of you guys against the other 95% .. the majority of the fandom doesn’t like finchel very much and they always agreed they lack of chemistry. meh i don’t want a star anyway i just wanted to point out this

Comment by tay – August 25, 2012 07:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Sources, Because the evidence shows the opposite.

Comment by Vtr – August 26, 2012 12:21 PM PDT
      • Matter of opinion. I can understand why people ship things like St Berry and Puckeberry, but people who ship Faberry (romantically) are just a bunch of delusionals.

Comment by Vtr – August 26, 2012 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • All I want is some great writing for Cory, and for Finn to fulfil his dreams. I can’t bear all this couple crap at the moment, although I do support Finchel together. #better storylinesforcory

Comment by Powell – August 23, 2012 02:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No Cory, No Glee for me. Simple as that.

Comment by OK – August 23, 2012 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reading that article negates everything about last season. Two people who l

Comment by Pam – August 23, 2012 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • We all have to realize that these writers speak to stir up trouble and get the masses to talk and grumble. If they do this kind of story for these 2, then everything that the writers have put them thru would be in vain. Season 2 Funeral they were tethered. Season 3 they were emotionally bonded as soul mates. If this were a fact as written, then soulmates would not be exploring into this kind of unchartered territory. Finn needs an epic story for him to evolve and mature. Rachel has a great start for her to grow NYADA and all the challenges fitting in and making the grade. It just makes me wonder why do these writers “seem” to script everything for maturation of a character should include being a couple with someone.

Comment by Sil – August 23, 2012 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Just not interested in anything about that article. Glad you warned me what was going to happen Brad.

Comment by John – August 23, 2012 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Someone told me Finn is dating the guy who won the glee project.

But Finn is straight like an arrow straight.

Comment by huh – August 23, 2012 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL That was a joke made by a Cory blog. You don’t seriously believe that, do you? On the other hand, ngl, it would make an interesting storyline for Finn.

Comment by Kay – August 23, 2012 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • IF Rachel is having the time of her life, becoming the singing and dancing Blair Waldorf 2.0 or Carrie Bradshaw 2.0, I think it would only be fair to let Finn have his fun too. Don’t leave him stuck in Lima. If you leave him stuck in Lima, I’ll never forgive the writers.

Comment by Kat – August 23, 2012 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BAM! just witnessed the doom of Season 4 of Glee. LOL at Fox/RIB and Dante try and pull them back again. oops they did it again……ratings will be fun to watch, especially against Grey’s, and with no Cory or Naya in the first few episodes? this will be a disaster..

Glad Cory will be off doing other movies and with his band, I’ll have other things to watch besides Glee. I’ve never been so turned off by a TV show and it’s writers before.

Comment by Glee is truly dead – August 23, 2012 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sigh… I’d like to know what the other characters are up to. It’s only Finchel and Klaine right now, and I don’t mind but I’d like news of the others too.

Comment by coln – August 23, 2012 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think the klainers deserve some spoilers since they’re the least shown couple besides tike. But I do agree we need some more spoilers for the other pairs.

Comment by glee has gone down – August 23, 2012 04:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Feel sorry for the girl whose life will be ruined by Finnept. Thank God Rachel has a new love interest, I ship finn with loneliness. He’s such a hypocrite

Comment by YOLO! – August 23, 2012 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, because kissing Rachel in the auditorium at her invitation (wow, that makes Rachel a cheater too so she can’t ever complain either when someone does it to her) means he should never get upset ever again for the rest of his life when he is cheated upon. I’ve got that right, right?

Comment by Inigo – August 23, 2012 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope Finchel isn’t endgame, they’re so boring.
    I know it’s not realistic, but I’ll always keep hoping for Puckleberry.
    They have amazing chemistry.

Comment by Petra – August 23, 2012 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • unfortunately Mark can’t do drama. I’ll give you he can be pretty funny and sings well.

Comment by Ash – August 23, 2012 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want Klaine and Brittana to break up too! Why is it always Finchel that have to get so much angst! Frankly I’m tired of it.

Comment by Tim – August 23, 2012 04:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • you just made a new enemy…all of the entire glee fandom

Comment by Sydney – August 23, 2012 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • oh god. agree with you Sydney plus kurt, blaine, santana and brittany gets enough drama thank you. they should be happy.

Comment by tay – August 23, 2012 07:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agreed. Kurt has dealt with being sexually assaulted stalked and someone threatening to kill him and being elected prom queen as a joke and his dreams were ruined. Blaine was gay bashed (and probably missed a year of school) and assaulted by Sebastian and his dad doesn’t accept him. Santana was forcibly outed to the state and blackmailed by Finn and disowned by her abuela. Brittany just failed her senior year and from the sound of spoilers, she won’t be taking it well. Can these people be happy in ONE area of their lives? Their romances are so much more socially relevant and important than the straight, white couple Finchel.

Comment by Ann – August 23, 2012 09:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This new Glee isn’t making me really interested, but I will watch Chris and Naya. Finn with someone else =NO. Rachel with a college dude, yes. Finn needs to find himself and I really hope Finchel doesn’t get back together. And for saying finn is hero for letting rach go, he basically told her what Quinn has been telling Rach all 3 seasons. I don’t ship faberry, but Quinn has always told Rach she should leave her dream. Unlike finn and LA with Puck and pool cleaning business

Comment by gleek – August 23, 2012 04:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I do believe Rachel needs another guy. After the second season ended, i strongly believed her and Finn weren’t meant to be together. I think Finn should take a break from relationships all together, it just seems to be too much for the big dope all the time. I also wish Rachel would get less screen time because she’s been one of my least favorite characters since I started watching the show, but I know that’s never going to happen so I’m not going to whine about it like 98.7% of the other Rachel haters.

Comment by Kelly – August 23, 2012 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOOOVE FINCHEL, I’M HOPING THAT THE END UP TOGETHER, BUT IT IS GOOD THAT THEY LOOSE WHAT THEY LOVE TO BE ABLE TO REALIZE WHAT THE HAVE!

Comment by Catalina Mendoza – August 23, 2012 04:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • finchel is gross and horrible and if they are all of your otps then you really shouldnt be all haha “cory monteith is so cute” and “rachel is too high maintenance”. Stop dissing Quinn she went through a lot and i get she did do some very wrong things, but FINN IS AN ASSHOLE SO shutup. Rachel and Quinn are perfect. FABERRY FOREVER!!

Comment by Sydney – August 23, 2012 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rachel and Quinn are very interesting characters but by no means are they perfect. LOL way to make faberry forever relevant.

Comment by Gwen – August 23, 2012 06:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I suppose you are one of those fans who believe Dianna is the best actrees of the cast, aren’t you? actually most of the faberry shippers are more Quinn/Dianna fans/stans than Rachel/Lea. For the sake of Quinn’s character is better she’s gone.

Comment by Vtr – August 26, 2012 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post