Exclusive

Exclusive Suits First Look: Harvey and Donna Finish the Season With Some Flirty Vibes

Suits‘ summer run might be dying down, but the sexual tension between Harvey and Donna is definitely on the rise! See for yourselves in this exclusive first look at the USA Network drama’s midseason finale, which airs this Thursday at 10/9c.

RELATED | Suits Finale Preview: Can Harvey Save Mike? Will Louis Switch Teams? Is a New Romance Ahead?

Last week, the Pearson Hardman aide denied having feelings for Harvey — but what say you? Press PLAY below watch the unintentional (?) flirtfest, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on a possible love connection.

Loading video...
TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. Ella says:

Eh, I like this pairing about as much as I like Mike/Rachel. Which is NOT. Love Harvey. Love Donna. Just not together. Same goes for Mike/Rachel except I love Mike and HATE Rachel.

2. Nicole says:

I feel more this clip shows how much Harvey relies on Mike. He said Mike could do it faster than Donna and how Mike’s name is the only assoicates name he knows. When he said “I thought he would come back” sounds like they are in a relationship. My favorite line is when Donna says her brain is filled with awesome.

• Toni says:

Mike can do it faster than Donna because it is not in Donna’s job description to do whatever Harvey needs Mike to do. Harvey knows Mike’s name because he hired him, which he was initially reluctant to do. Mike got the job because of his insane memory (and fast reading skills)…something Harvey has become dependent on. The “I thought he would come back line” is in there because Mike is a workaholic like Harvey.

3. Natalie says:

I love Harvey and Donna, and want to see them get together at some point (not now, too soon, towards the end) but this was just their normal, awesome selves…I don’t see the flirting and I don’t think there was meant to be any (unless, good tactic to draw people’s attentions and comment because if so, it worked a charm!)
    There are people who ship Mike/Harvey? It’s never even occurred to me because they are both clearly heterosexual guys and I see a great working relationship/friendship between them but that’s all…is it just for fun that people ship them or? genuinely curious

• Toni says:

Some people are serious about Mike/Harvey, but just like you, I’ve only seen a great working relationship/potential friendship.

4. mekastic says:

I’m sorry but that’s not flirting. That’s them being Harvey and Donna. Having said that I’m totally on board with Darvey! I don’t want them to just hook up. I’d rather they have a slow, smoldering build up to an EPIC relationship. But I’m down with Korsh giving us plenty of UST. Lots of it. Great show! Love $uits!

5. theladyvictoria says:

Do people not realize that the office he’s in now is the office he was in 5 years ago? And can we just take a moment to discuss how sarcastic Donna’s laugh was.

6. rivalphilippe@yahoo.com says:

Has Anyone noticed that they are not in there usual office ???

7. Norman De Vasure says:

I think Donna is the best actress on the show and she has an awesome roll as her vehicle. Not sure why they wouldn’t have an office thing. Harvey gets to be Harvey because of Donna at least in the office . We don’t really see him outside of the office anyway. Look I love the parts Mike and Harvey have but it all clicks because of Louis and Donna. The weasel and the smart a** .

8. jen says:

I don’t see Harvey & Donna as a couple and I’m a huge shipper. Didn’t she just tell him last week that she loved him like a brother. Anyway I’m just catching up on this video since I couldn’t watch it on my iPhone. So I’m seeing it AFTER watching the episode. When I got to the end of the episode I felt like I had an brain freeze or something bc I didn’t see a flirting scene. I even rewound a bit. This is just Harvey & Donna being Harvey & Donna. I’m kinda pissed actually. I had to dig back in time in the postings to see if there was scene I missed or they decided not to air… grr.

9. bklyngirl says:

I love Harvey and Donna’s chemistry. Since the pilot, they had this certain something between them. I could care less about the girls Mike is interested in.